Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 pm
She reached her office and somehow maneuvered the door open. She gratefully dropped the bag on the floor and placed the carrying case on her desk, slumping into her chair. "Ugh... Heavy...." She paused for a moment before opening the door to the carrying case and letting the kitten out. It stood there on the table, looking around a surveying its surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm
Closing the door behind her Felicja placed the bag near Magdalena's desk. She stopped to watch the small curious animal, "How old do you think she is?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm
"Hmm... I'm not sure... maybe a few months, if even. She's still really small... so maybe two?" She said with a shrug. After another moment of looking around curiously, the kitten started running towards the wall of books Magdalena had and tried to climb it. "Well! Seems quite excited..." She said with a surprised laugh and wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 pm
"She'll be used to this place in no time. It'll be like a little playground for her." She chuckled, still watching the kitten. "Maybe she'll get into painting herself. Maybe.. literally into the paint."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:57 pm
Aggie laughed. "I'm sure you're right! She just needs a little time!" After imaging the kitten falling into paint, she let out another laugh. "That... may or may not be a bad thing. I may have to get child-safe paint from now on, though!" She watched the kitten grow bored of trying to climb the shelf and proceeded to examine the floor from over the edge of the table. "You still need a name, little one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:09 pm
"Very true." She frowned at the thought of anything happening to the little cat. Felicja nodded at the name comment, "Kitty won't be nameless for to long. You're creative, you'll come up with something!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 pm
"Heh, maybe..." She said with a smile. The kitten took a few steps backwards before running foward and launching itself over the side of the table and landed comfortably in a nearby chair. "... Oh dear... Don't hurt yourself by being reckless!" She quickly stood up and picked the kitten up from the chair, who struggled a bit and mewled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 pm
"Well, it's comforting to know that at least they always land on their feet." She shrugged a little with a nervous smile. "I'm positive she's in good hands though." Felicja suddenly yawned, covering her mouth as she did so.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Holding the still struggling kitten, Magdalena turned and smiled at Felicja. "Guess you really are tired today, huh?" After another pause, during which she looked down at the kitten she suddenly got a look of inspiration. "How about Miliana for her name?" She asked happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 pm
Felicja paused as though to analyze both the name and the cat together. "Hmm," She mused in thought. "I think it's a good name! Miliana~"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm
"Heh heh, yay! Now you have a name little one! You are Miliana!" She smiled at the kitten who looked up at her with wide confused eyes. "Oh, that reminds me. Since I did hire you and I said I'd pay for everything you've helped me with today, how much do I owe you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 pm
"R-right.. Uhm." She paused, using her fingers to aid her mental calculations. "Aah. Two hours.. work. Aah," Felicja laughed a little. "$80 will do just fine, considering it wasn't all straight work."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm
Magdalena nodded in agreement. "Alright!" She smiled and placed Miliana on the table. She took her wallet out and counted a few twenties and handed them to her. There were five in all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm
"Ah! Thank you very much." She answered with a grateful nod, accepting the payment with a smile. Felicja quickly checked her cell phone for the time and then slipped the device back into her pocked. "We're making good time." She breathed.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:57 pm
"Good time? For what...?" She asked, a little confused, picking up Miliana who was about to fall from the table edge.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games