Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:13 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"Damnitall!" Drake cursed as he ran after them on all fours. Unfortunately, they were slowly wideneing the distance. He let off a few tranquilizers from his gun, aiming as best as he could while running.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm
The darts landed short of their targets.
Seraphiel ran along without saying a word. She was crying from both humiliation and pain as she cradled Zekka and her detached wing.
"Here's the cut in the building. It leads outside!" KoTari knew it did, because this was the same hole that the Angel they called 'Kir' had created to escape.
They ran along the rubble of that part of the building.
Once they broke out, KoTari placed everyone he was carrying down, "I'll bring us out of here!" He said and started his transformation.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:21 pm
Suddenly Drake skidded to a halt, his grin widening, revealing several razor sharp teeth. "I'll give yah a head start.... prey..." He growled to himself, watching the creatures run. He took a deep whiff of the air, devoting their scents to memory.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:29 pm
"Oh... Jayden, she's gone again." Lawrencesaid to his first creation. This was sad... "You'll just have to wait a little longer, my pet... then we can have her and her sisters again..." He said as he took off his goggles.
Jayden screamed in anger and agony. Zekka was gone again. "I'll kill them!" He screamed from the pieces.
Zekka frowned and panicked. She was hurt. "You want me to heal your wing...?" She asked her softly.

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:30 pm
KoTari finished his transformation to his Dragonkin self.
"Get on!!!" He told them through telepathy.
Seraphiel, still crying from pain, lifted up Spade and Zekka onto KoTari's back. when Akari jumped up, she turned and picked up her left wing.
With tears streaming down her face, she jumped up on KoTari. Blood coursed down her back from where her wing used to be.
KoTari flapped a few times and lifted off the ground. He shot onwards towards anywhere. Seraphiel weakly whispered that they were once in Serenity Forest, so KoTari agreed to go there. He dodged the shots that were fired at him as he went.

(Exits to Serenity Forest)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 pm
Zekka quietly let herself get lifted onto KoTari's back. Her scyhte was gone, which meant that theywould be able to locate them. Everything was bad because of her. "I'm so sorry... It's all because of me you lost your wings..." She said as she cried. Then they lifted off and flew to serenity forest.

(Exits to serenity forest)

Pandy the Pirate

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 pm
((..back...wow...))
Akari watched it all with sad eyes still not interfering. He sat down on Seraphiel sadly...what good did he even do?

((Exits to Serenity Forest.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 am
spade held on to seraphiel's arm like she had done for her bast friend as comfort. spade knew how to fight. she would fight if it came down to it. she didnt want to be useless.
(exits to serenity forest)  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 pm
Kir and Lily appeared outside of the Academy. Kir drifted both of them to the ground and waited further orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Drake was about to start the hunt for Kotari when he caught a familiar scent. He sniffed the air again to make sure his nose wasn't mistaken. "Now why dah hell id Kir back?" He murmured to himself. "And he brought dah vampire?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 pm
Lily looked over at Kir, still in vampire mood. Only attack the people I tell you are hostile, ignore the others, she instructed him. Her plan was to feel the minds of everyone in there and determine if they should die or not and tell the ones who lived to leave and get far away. Then she was going to have Kir destroy the whole accursed place. Blow the front doors open and go inside. she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 pm
"..." First, Kir brought Lily's barrier over to him so that she would be behind him while he was performing the attacks.
He calmly walked to the front door and blew the hinges off.
A loud siren cut through the air. Kir flashed his Vampire fangs and awaited further commands.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:40 pm
Drake ran for the commotion. He had been near the edge of the Academy's property and so wouldn't get to the front doors for a minute or so. "I-is Kir doin' dis?" He asked himself, knowing he wouldn't get his answer until he got there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm
Lily immediately began feeling the minds of those who approached, if she found any hostility in them, she flagged them to Kir as 'hostile' and began assaulting their mind, until they died. She realized that she could try to crush up to ten epoples minds at once and she began doing that. Once there were no more guards she was going to order Kir farther into the Academy.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 pm
"JAYDEN! FOR THE LAST TIME... STOP MOVING!" Lawrence yelled at him as he put his shadow pieces back in place. He was restless, and that made it harder for him. "Really, Zekka's better at this than you! And what's that I smell? Smoke... Oh. Welcome home, brother." He said, annoyed as he pressed a button and out popped the normal Jayden. He turned to his brother and tsk-ed. "Why the hell do you lose a body part every time you come back home. Really! Soon yuo're going to lose prescious parts of your body." He said as he patted the table Jayden was on. He turned his head and growled. "And you brought visitors?! GREAT! JUST GREAT! WE JUST HAD SOME!"
Jayden made a whinning sound and stayed still. He wanted to find Zekka... but he didn't want to annoy his father. "B-but... okay... Hello, Uncle Neil." He said as the light brought him back together. He jumped off the tabe and walked to the cabinet, took out some pills, and ate it. It made his form solid, and he sighed. "Great. Now I'm gonna g- HUH?! What! New guest?!"
Corneilius stuck his toung out at him and threw the cigar down on the floor, crushing it with his foot. His little brother was so annoying. "So? You have parts to spare! Except... that part of a males body, but what ever!" He said as he got on top of the table. When he heard the sirens, he sighed and put his left hand on his head, messaging his temples. "Damn... they followed... sorry, Lawrence."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games