Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:48 pm
Tai sighs and frowns while looking around the area. He had already tired himself out from using the new eye, to the point where he could barely train anymore. He was completely exhausted, due to all the training he had gone through the past few days. He hadnt gotten much of a chance to catch up on his sleeping for awhile, so he figured that he might as well go to sleep. Tai begins to walk over to the small little camp that Orion had apparnetly put up. When Tai finally reaches the camp, he begins to sit down on the spot where he had awoken earlier. As he did this, a large growl could be heard coming from his stomach. That would be when Tai finds out he hasnt eaten much in a few days either. Tai then realizes another thing....his foster mom had packed him a small snack days ago when he was going to the Academy. Tai reaches into his robes, and pulls out a small little pouch of food. When he opens it up, he finds it loaded with medium-sized cookies of all types. Tai smiles, and pulls out a small cookie from the pouch. He takes a large bite out of it, and then looks around for Orion. Tai had planned on seeing if Orion wanted a cookie...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm
((Yeah.... you should definitely be in the safe haven right now...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:02 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Yeah.... you should definitely be in the safe haven right now...))

((Heh, cutting off the fight with Zero now. Since the poison is overrunning the village and all...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:16 pm
*victoria walks in and jumps to a tree branch a bit annoyed with the village* stupid village! hardly anyone here.. well outside... *pouts a bit and growls* so boring *sits on branch*  

Cold winter angel

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:23 pm
((I hope this is still in the time before the Chuunin Exams, or you will be drowned in poison lol.))

Tai blinks as he hears a rustling noise in one of the many trees farther back in the Meadow. He turns his head, and begins to scan the area for any sign of movement. Tai didnt trust the night time around here, especially the night time before the Chuunin Exams. He had heard before that some applicants in the Chuunin Exam's had played dirty before in years past...and had tried to kill other contestants. When Tai finally catches sight of someone sitting in the branches of the many trees, he drops his little pouch of cookies and stands up. "Who's there?" He shouts.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:36 pm
*tori's ears perk up to his voice as she smirks, she flips off the branch spinning coming into view* hm.... at least somebody actually come sout at night. *she giggles to herself a bit as she flips her hair behind her as she walks towards him with a big smirk* hey. *she places her han don her hip* so.. why are you out this late? i just got into town.  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 pm
((sorry the key board is stupid))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:51 pm
Tai begins to examine the lady as she came closer into view. From Tai's eyes, she didnt seem like much of a threat to anyone. She just appeared to be your average person out on their nightly walk. Tai smiles politely and then says "Well...I am out this late because...I am training with my sensei. Who appears to have gone missing..." Tai had to wonder where Orion ran off to, but most likely he was watching from some tree off in the distance. Though Tai's Torigan eye didnt seem to catch it...that didnt matter now though. Tai had the chance to talk to someone who didnt appear to like watching him in pain, which was good. Tai pauses for a moment and then speaks once again "Well we might as well get introductions out of the way...my name is Tai. What would yours happen to be?"  

Nebulosis

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:58 pm
well.. my names Victoria DeCroix *she holds her hand out for a hand shake* Hee hee well, I guess thats kinda good that way I wont be the only one from now on training at night. *sigh* I dont have a sensei yet though... *she sighs again then recooperates* then again, I guess I dont need a sensei! *laughs a bit* *she blinks for a minute then gets really close to his face looking at his eyes* wats with your eyes?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Tai would not shake her hand for some reason, like he was afraid she would have some kind of poison on them or something. He thought she didnt look like a threat, but he wanted to be careful. He had heard her speaking of how she didnt have a sensei, but he still wasnt completely convinced. He sighed and closed his eyes, and was about to reply to her words about not having a sensei, but when he opened his eyes, she was right there in his face. This set off an alarm in Tai's head that told him to back away, so he did. He takes a few steps back and then replies "Whats with my eye? I have a transplant eye is all."  

Nebulosis

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm
*Walks out soundlessly from behind a tree* Who needs a sensei anyway? My sensei abandoned me after a week.... And yet I still made it up to peace maker rank.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 pm
*she rubbed the back of her head laughing a bit* sorry.. iunno... it seems diffrent thats all... *opens one eye and look at the stranger* uhm... okay? who are you? *says bluntly, she looks like dess in a certain light with her eyes*  

Cold winter angel

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Me? I am no one, just a mere wisp of a lost memory to you... *leans his back against the tree from which he had come, angling his head slightly down closing his eyes*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games