Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Rahenno covered up as he was knocked back, "No way.....Kiyoshi?" He said in surprize. the dark energy was nothing like his own. He watched the figure carfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm
((hehe, see fun))

The figure cracked it's neck a few time as it looked at Rahenno. "Oh come Kyuubi, don't you remember your own brother." He said taking a few steps towards him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm
Rahenno was even more confused. "Brother? What are you talking about? And why do you keep calling be my demons name?" So many questions asked, but Rahenno knew he wasn't going to get an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm
The man made a frown as he looked at Rahenno carefully and held his head as in pain. "Ah yes your Rahenno, my my I must thank you. You helped bring me here, but now I will free my brother." He said as his eyes glowed bright and dark clouds covered the sky above, blocking the sun. The sky roared with thunder and the cracking of lightning.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 am
((Nice one bb XD
Wow I might get addicted to this guild again before I know it...and I thought I could have quit for good last month XD))

Zann narrowed his eyes slightly as he observed the figure in front of him. Kiyoshi...? The chakra felt too evil and full of malice to be Kiyoshi's. But again, he hadn't seen Kiyoshi since he joined the Akatsuki, and did not know how much he had changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:51 am
hunter jumped out the tree but remaned in the forest.  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 am
((Hunter--please don't type one liners, it drives me nuts to no end.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 am
Rahenno looked up and around at the sky, wondering whats going on. Kiyoshi's Demon? No, the dark chrkra is kinda like my bloodline but different. Who is this person? Rahenno turned back to the figure, "Helped bring you here? Why don't you just explain woh or what you are." He said looking to gain more info.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:56 am
pyro got ready for Rahenno's attack when he saw kiyoshi and zann appear out of no were and a figure appear from the coffin "their is no way you are stopping my fight to do this!!" pyro said angrily "you made a bad choice" pyro said while his arm starting to glow a dark red "pyro are you sure?" spike asked "yea...GO" pyro said to spike as his arm started to be consumed by the bloodline. The red arm showed the difference than the original koton arm pyro then looked up to the mysterious person talking to Rahenno " who are you and what do you want? and you better answer" Pyro asked impatiently as his voice began to change into spike's voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 pm
"Hmm good question, who am I?" The figure said making a seal as he thought. "Call me Shin." He said then glanced over at Pryo, then back at Rahenno. "That brat with you?" Shin said not reallying taking Pyro seriously at all.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 pm
"a brat" spike asked as he tryed to calmed down befor he tryed to do anything crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Rahenno looked at Shin. "Yea he's with me what of it? Look is there something you need?" He said gripping his staff just incase he would need it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:52 pm
"Oh thats right I did need something, hmm what was it again. Oh yeah, your death." Shin said pointing at Rahenno, then out of the thunderstorm above shot a bolt of Lightning right at Rahenno. Then pointed his other hand at Pyro and another bolt of Lightning came shooting at Pyro.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm
"Rahenno-san...you know him?"
Zann asked doubtfully as his grip on his axe tightened. Without any warning he seemed to vanish, and suddenly a blur of 9 images of Zann seemed to surround Shin.
"Ok so you need the Raikage's death. May I ask why?"
Zann's voice sounded quietly right behind Shin's ear, his axe held against Shin's neck.  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 pm
Rahenno jumped back and took out his staff. As he landed on the ground, he wanted to see what Zann would do first before stepping in. What is going on? He thought.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games