Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:33 pm
"LEORA,LISTEN!"He roared, trying to break her from this hysteria."If that's what you think vampires do why aren't I attacking you right now? Why haven't I given into such temptation as your blood? Vampires aren't cold-hearted killers.I'm trying, not to hurt you, but to protect you.Try to understand that."He said as he held her tightly and leaned forward.With a tilt of his head, he opened his mouth, fangs fully extended and directly above Leora's neck, his breath caressing her soft skin. He could almost taste the blood he had taken from her wrist to weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 pm
Leora stiffened as she felt Lance's breath on her neck. Her breath coming in gasps, the tears still flowing. She figured Lance's self control was from his age or experience with being a vampire. She wouldn't know how to control herself . . . and her family and friends were right downstairs . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:59 pm
Lance's teeth were about to bite down on her neck, but then they shut.He pulled his head away a bit and looked her in the."Please, Leora, stop crying.All you need is a glass or two of blood and not to get too close to your family for a couple days and everything will be fine,I promise."He vowed, looking sympathetic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 pm
Leora glared at him through her tears. "A few days?! The wedding is tomorrow!" she yelled at him. "Thanks! I feel so much better!" she yelled sarcastically.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:11 pm
"Well what do you want me to do, let you die?!" He yelled back at her, his eyes flaring with anger. "I can't let that happen?!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 pm
"WHY THE HELL NOT!??" she yelled back. "I'm sure it will make things a whole lot easier on you! Actually, while we're on that topic, why didn't you let Lovell or Eric eat me like they wanted to?!" she yelled at him. She didn't care if she lived or died now. If he changed her, she would be miserable. If she married him, she was sure she'd be miserable. And apparantly, he wasn't going to let her go back home . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:24 pm
"BECAUSE DID YOU EVER THINK FOR A SECOND THAT MAYBE I CARED FOR YOU?!!"He yelled, actually shaking with anger.At this point, he almost wanted to rip her throat out because she was driving him crazy, but didn't and controlled himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Leora blinked, completely shocked. "You . . . you what?" she asked quietly, any anger gone from her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 pm
Lance took a couple deep breaths before settling down a bit. "Leora, I do care for you. I do care that you don't die. I'm only changing you to keep you safe. Why do you think I wanted to stay away from you when I had gotten thirsty two weeks ago? I didn't want you to get hurt, I didn't want to lose control and kill you.When you cried out, that's what made me stop, I didn't want to see or hear that Leora."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 pm
Leora gave a shuddering sigh. "Can . . . can it at least wait until after the wedding? I want to spend time with my family Lance . . . please?" she asked, feeling a little overwhelmed and having quite a lot to think about.

Meanwhile, Leora's father was stirring and when he woke up, he shot up and looked around for Sky before pointing at her and babbling. "B-but you're a . . . a cat! You were a cat!"

Kailee frowned at her father and hugged Sky. "She's my friend Daddy!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 pm
Lance looked directly at her, wanting to object to this.But no, he only nodded slightly with a small smile as he let go of Leora.

Sky giggled and hugged Kailee back before looking back at Leora's father."I' very sorry for the shock, I'm an animagus.Each of us are able to change into a certain animal, but we all inherit certain traits and features of the animals we can turn into.Hence my cat tail and ears."She explained with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm
Leora smiled back and wiped her eyes, the tears ceasing. "I'm . . . I'm gonna go see my family." she said as she moved past Lance and headed downstairs.

Leora's father shook his head. "This is insane . . ." he muttered.

Leora's mother went over to her husband and hugged him from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. How was she going to tell him what he had done? She didn't want to . . . "Hon, can I talk to you alone for a moment?" she asked.

Leora's father nodded and walked out of the room with his wife before she proceeded to tell him what Lance had told her and the decision she had made regarding Leora's humanity.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Lance nodded as she left.When she did, he looked down at the floor and sighed.

Alice rested on Kailee's shoulder."So what do you think about this world compared to the human world?"She asked in her sing-song voice with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am
Kailee gently placed her finger on Alice's head and very lightly moved it to barely brush over her wings. "This place is a lot more interesting." she said happily, smiling back at Alice.

Leora then came down and smiled seeing Kailee getting along well with Sky and Alice. "I see you've met two of my friends Kailee." she said cheerfully.

Kailee looked up and smiled at her sister. "Your friends are FUN!" she chirped excitedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:44 pm
Lance immediately remembered something about changing someone and decided to tell Leora in a little bit. For now, he left his eyes the same gleaming blood red and got himself a glass of blood before heading to where his soon-to-be in-laws were.

Sky giggled at Kailee and walked over to Leora with a confused expression."Leora, I heard about wht Lance was going to do, how come you don't seem to have changed?"She asked curiously.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games