Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo side-stepped the attack and jumped backwards doing a back flip.*

"Xantos hold him off!"

*Hanzo jumped over ( the door is smashed ) , grabbed Spirit and body flickered out of the office.*

[Ooc: ...Ok where are you takng me?...And thanks for the save]

Spirit was then grabbed by the mysterious shinobi "...What the?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm
((Hanzo:Im not here .. this is tro ... the founder on kinuga's .. umm what else .. im in a golem ..

))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:52 pm
thefire158
(Weren't you caught by the shadow possesion?)
(( And by my jutsu ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:55 pm
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
Dark-Ninja70

"Xantos hold him off!"

*Hanzo jumped over ( the door is smashed ) , grabbed Spirit and body flickered out of the office.*

(( I took you to the park ))

(( @ Teddy: Then who did I burn? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:56 pm
ohhh no i was burned but child of hatred sent a golem to et me))

The figure leaves  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:57 pm
(Teddy, just be burned, get knocked, and wake up in the morning when this all clears up, hell, I'll give you a complimentary water barrier to keep you safe from attack god dangit, just shut up and just agree...)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 pm
((hanzo:i was burned but abdiel sent a golem to get me and take me

fire:wtf i been burned ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 pm
(good, now do all the other things, just beat it!
btw everybody, gonna get goin, don't ooc to much and don't blow everything up to much while I'm gone)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
Dark-Ninja70

"Xantos hold him off!"

(( I took you to the park ))

(( @ Teddy: Then who did I burn? ))

[Ooc: Ok]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm
((I deleted it. Okay, this is Abdiel's final stand, along with all of the Leaf Village.))

Abdiel was grabbed by the shadow possesion, and the body paralisis. Abdiel could barely move, and to make matters worse he was hit with the doujutsu. Abdiel started to scream out in pain, "You bastards! You dirty bastards! My Lady help me!" Abdiel began to glow a hazel color which started to block out the black fire, and then blasted away all of the people in the building. No matter who they were they were blown away. The earth on the ground began to crack and then shake. A lady appeared beside Abdiel, she had kind eyes and sort of resembled Destiny(If you were in leaf(About a year ago.) you would know why). Abdiel was being healed of all of his wounds but in turn he would die, the lady then disappared. Abdiel had ten miniutes, in his new state. Abdiel was raised into the air by a myserious force, knocking out the jutsu's placed upon him. Then clouds formed and it began to rain earth needles, this would not stop for a few hours no matter what. The paper bombs were disarmed though they had now been reaching onto random villagers and sucking out their souls and been given to the goddess. Abdiel's skin then began to crack and more hazel color began to come out of his skin and then rock fell from him and then his foot fell off, and then the rest of his body fell.

But then suddenly as the he fell he formed yet again, but this time there was no chakra glowing out of his eyes or skin. He was yet now a boy, from when he was younger. Abdiel carried no weapons and held the robes of a monk. "Good-bye Destiny. Good bye Leaf." Pretty soon he began saying good bye to all of the good things in his life. When he finished the earth goddess appeared yet again and then stairs as well. As Abdiel made his way up the stairs, he stopped and said, "Evacuate. Again. I know, but this is what happens when one of the believers die. It rains boulders for thirty days and nights. The needles are only the beginning. Take a look on how the rock country was formed. Then Abdiel walked up the stairs singing,

"Alas, my love, you do me wrong,
To cast me off discourteously.
For I have loved you well and long,
Delighting in your company

I have been ready at your hand,
To grant whatever you would crave,
I have both wagered life and land,
Your love and good-will for to have

If you intend thus to disdain,
It does the more enrapture me,
And even so, I still remain
A lover in captivity.

Thou couldst desire no earthly thing,
but still thou hadst it readily.
Thy music still to play and sing;
And yet thou wouldst not love me.

Well, I will pray to God on high,
that thou my constancy mayst see,
And that yet once before I die,
Thou wilt vouchsafe to love me.

To God I pray to prosper thee,
For I am still thy lover true,
Come once again and love me."

This is the end of Aquasi, Bankotsu, and the Great Abdiel. May all weap at his death, and may all of his enemys of old die of the plague.

((Okay im done with this charcter. And there is no body so there are no eyes to take and there is no human puppet to be made.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 pm
*Hanzo turned to Xantos*

"We need to make a barrier around the village!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Jedi's mangekyo changed yet again.User Image Jedi walked over to a wall and Demon chakra came out and poured into his right hand and he focused most of his chakra but not enough to kill him. "EAt this!!!" With all tha stregnth and chakra given to his arm and punged a massive whole in the wall. "lets go, we cant do much from in here."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:18 pm
((I wouldn't do that because they will fall around the barrier. And make a large mountain of boulders around the village. And will then eventually fall and destroy everything anyway. But anyway we are going to have a timeskip soon, so you don't really have to.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm
((a time skip?? what is that??))  

teddy_byakuga

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 pm
A bird flow down to the Kage's office with a note on it. The note had the seal of the Kage of the Moon on it. THe note read.

"Dear Hokage, This is the Kage of the Moon. I need to leave my village for abit, but I have no Joinnin to be my temp. I was wondering if, since I know there is a vote for the next hokage. The one the loses could fill in for me, while I'm gone. I need to do some thinking on things. I'm afraid that I have to do this but I need to. The Gennin in my village are ready for the chunnin exam, it can be a simple one. This is my good-bye until I return."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff