Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm
((Night Neon.))

"Heh...hehehe....HAHAHAHA! I killed you!" Ravyn screamed at the pile of dust that had been her tormentor. She threw her head back, screaming her victory to any who would listen. "I won!" She turned her blank eyes to the other Bloodguard, completely ignoring the other two fighters. "And the Ravyn cried, Nevermore." She quoted before taking off, her blades gleaming darkly in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:50 pm
Xi looks up and laughs as Blaize slammes into her surrounding them in dust and fire.

The Bloodguard frowns and thurst out his blade to impale her.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 pm
((lol Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to say that quote? lol))

Ravyn jumped over the tip of the long sword. She ran on her toes, keeping perfect balance on the edge of the blade as she ran along it. She reached the hilt and swung, intending to slice the hand that held the blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 pm
Blaize stood up shakily, coughing at the dust in the air. She was normal again, or as normal as she ever could be, blood dripping down the side of her face and from a gash in her arm. Blaize coughed again, looking around, and not really seeing anything.

((Heheh...... A human... Would totally be dead right now..... Who would have though what wonderful shields flames could become^^ ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm
((way to long ? xd ))

The Bloodguard simply turns the blade dumping her on the ground before slashing at her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm
Where Xi once was as nothing more than a small orb flickering a hologram of Xi. It had been a decoy.

A shape appear in one of the two remaining tornado was all the warning Blaize had before Xi burst form the confine rocketing towards her with he scythe ready to swing.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm
((I never got why they didn't just do that in animes...lol))

Ravyn jumped back to her feet before the thing could get the sword too close to her chest. She received a deep cut on her shoulder for her trouble, but didn't seem to notice it. "Ring around the Rosie..." Ravyn sang while leaping around the creature in a circle. "A pocket full of posie..." She jumped forward when she was behind the beast and slashed at its neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 pm
Blaize raised her hands, black flames surrounding her in an orb. The heat of these Black flames was intense, and they were hungry.... Blaize on the other hand had collapsed on her knees, her arms held out as if to ward off any attacks. the whites of her eyes hadn't changed back yet, they were still black as night.

((Is this the never-ending fight?! I'm trying to work through the pros and cons of my character fainting during battle.....>.> ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:10 pm
((shurgs it a good one though...shame i couldn't use my main character right now. this battlefeild is perfect for him crying ))

The Bloodguard reaches behind him with his sword blocking the blow and pushes Ravyn away.

Xi rockets past Blaize drooping a smooth metallic ball beside her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 pm
Am I really that weak right now?! The flames ceased almost immediately, and Blaize jumped away from the metal ball. She growled menacingly, before collapsing to her knees again, breathing hard. That impact.... from earlier..... I might have landed too hard...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 pm
((Insanity is fun twisted ))

Rayvn landed on her feet, practically skipping from one side of the beast to the other. "Ashes, ashes." She crossed her blades in front of her and jumped towards the demon's legs, intending to hamstring him. "We all FALL DOWN!" She sang the last part of the disturbing children's song like it was a command.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 pm
The metal ball beeps once before exploding. Except of the usual fire one would expect, this one emits a powerful energy wave that seem to burn Blaize form the inside out.

The Bloodgurad leaps back and steps on her blades pinning her down before slashing at her throat.

((Yes, yes it is. twisted ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:21 pm
Ravyn dropped. She fell flat to her stomach and let the blade pass over her. She kicked at the back of the demon's knees, trying to get it to step forward, or like the song, fall down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm
Blaize coughed, not quite stopping the burning before in caused damage. She coughed again, blood coming up. Blaize looked up, eyes showing her true demonic side. I.... will NOT.... DIE! Her entire body shook as she tried to force herself up.

((I get the feeling..... Your trying to kill me.....>.> ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm
The Bloodgurad does indeed drop down to one knee, but he uses the fall to his advantage as he turns the tip of his blade down and trust downwards towards Ravyn.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games