Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm
katsuro ran after him in lighting speed, leaving a after image behind him, attempting to punch phi very hard in the stomach. most men would be down after that if hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 pm
Phi hands were in his pockets when katsuro come toward Phi. "Tick Tick." Phi slides to the his left and swings his leg up to his stomach and brings a kunai sliding down toward his neck. There was no way he could miss this but if he did Phi would had already made up a plan.  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:33 pm
katsuro vanished before he even hit him and appeared behind him, attempting to roundhouse kick him in the face. he was only going easy on him and there was no need to go over bored. he was only warming up right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 pm
(I would like to know how you vanish)

Phi lean backwards, dogding his kick. Phi step back throws his kunai at him.  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 pm
(body flicker jutsu)

katsuro quickly regain his balance after the kick and barely caught the kunai and threw it back at phi. he then ran after him when he threw it and his eye flickered bright red, attempting to get him in his genjutsu. if hit, phi would seem to be in super speed, going faster then katsuro's running.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51 pm
(Ok can you try to say the justu instead of saying you vanish. )

Phi turn his head and then turns on his invisa eye. The kunai was miss because it was coming toward his head. Phi was fully invisible, unable to be sen. The genjustu hit him and Phi was in the exact place but Phi was moving very fast. Phi didn't know what happen.

(Since you can see me and Im still moving, It be kinda hard to find me.)  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm
katsuro was tur into smoke as katsuro appeared behind phi and stab him in the heart threw the back with his katana. the pain would be real as well but not in real life. katsuro smirk behind him, digging the sword in him. "over already?" he said in real life katsuro walk up to phi and attempted to punch him so hard in the stomach that it would cause him to fall to the ground. "Name: Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique)" he said.

Name: Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique)
Description: Upon casting this genjutsu, the user claims to have gained superhuman speed, and then seems to vanish in a puff of clouds. The user is actually still standing right where he was before, but the target cannot see him. However, an illusionary version of the user appears behind the target and rushes straight at the target with unbelievable speed, piercing the target’s heart with a kunai, and then saying something like “It’s over,” or “You’re finished.” The feeling is real, but it does not cause actual injury. The target will begin to realize that they are under an illusion when they are not suffering any further effects from being stabbed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:03 pm
Phi let katsuro hit him. Phi poofs as the real Phi came ot of the bush. Phi runs toward Katsuro and swang his leg down right on his back, if hit it would send him down to the ground.

(it nearly impossible to dogde because you just us a justu while the clone and this Phi haven't use any justu)  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:09 pm
katsuro took out his dark two handed sword and block it with brute force. he was not about to give up and he had more strength in his so he almost was taken down by that kick. he then push him off of him and look at phi. "your kind of good. maybe i underestimated you" he said as he put away his dark two handed sword on his back. he the turn off his blood red eye and took off his eye patch. he then open his left eye as it showed his byakugan. he then was in his gentle fist stance. "come on." he said, waiting for him now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 pm
((...Wow good luck DSW you're going to need it, Phi's a really good rper XD))  

iZann

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 pm
(change your post, Invisa eye still on.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:16 pm
(remember phi. my eye can see everything. even threw your invisa eyes. read the bloodline topic on blood red eyes. unless you want me to change the part where i change to my byakugan.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:24 pm
(cant see charka nor the person. NO MATTER WHAT it say in my profile.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:28 pm
(( Wow Demonic do you have two bloodlines? You have the custom YamiKonton and the Hyuuga clans bloodline? ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm
(um....phi.....it sees threw everything and anything. that means it can see threw you but whatever........)

katsuro sighed as he stop the match. "well, this is getting boring. lets just say you won by default. i have others things to attended to" he said and walk back in the village.

(if we keep arguing about this, it will leave us to nowhere. so, lets just say you won for now.)

(edit. no. i do have two. i have the blood red eye level two in the right and neo byakugan in the left eye. i also have the kamisama clan as well)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games