Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:00 pm
"Wierd. Are you gonna be okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 pm
He nodded. "Yes...okay...Xaec okay now." he said, shaking his head to try and clear it. He didn't feel great, but he was definitely feeling better than he did a minute ago.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:14 pm
"Good. And hey, we found Nia." Krinna nodded, sounding pleased with herself. She flicked her ears and looked up at the woman. "What next?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:57 am
Not waiting for a reply, Krinna looked back at Xaec.
"So how was the battle?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm
Li sat on a bench quietly. Dirt stained his clothes as well as a few other unusually disgusting things. ((I won't go into too much detail needless to say sometimes he doesn't make it)) He seemed to stare in one place for an extended period of time. As if staring into a void. His eyes fixated on one point and his eyes were wide his mouth open. Waiting. He was waiting for something. He shivered and Continued. Unmoving. Shivering. It was cold out and he was wet. The rain had just left the marketplace and left him wet. He didn't seem to notice, but his body did.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:07 pm
Nia looked at her map she picked up
"Lets see. Blue Rose Lane might be an intresting visit"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 am
((Bump post lol))

Li continued to look on unerring. A fly landed on his arm and flew away landing on his nose too before finally going towards a cinnamon bun stand. Li hadn't flinched once. The only way you could tell he wasn't dead was he blinked occasionally.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:41 am
Xaec shook his head at Krinna. "Not good. Xaec couldn't help...used too much energy." he said, sighing.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:55 am
"Aw, too bad." Krinna replied to Xaec. "At least you tried to help."
Looking up at Nia, she said: "Is that far from here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:05 pm
((*Yawns and stretches* if anyone would like to talk to Li please PM me because I'm tired of checking this thread... thanks!))  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm
After Vi had gathered her things from the marketplace she was just about to head back to the Kanareshii base when a lone figure standing near a cinnamon bun stand caught her gaze. She stopped and watched him for a moment or two, to a mortal's eyes the man would have been clinically diagnosed 'dead'. But her vampiric sense told her other wise.

I do still need to feed... She thought to herself as she went up to the male. Reaching out a leather gloved hand she placed it on the man's shoulder , only to touch him lightly.

"You alive there?" Her voice was like sweet honey as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:59 pm
"I am alive yes." HE said lot looking away from where he was staring. Li would make an easy target the female vampire might as well have bit him where he sat he probably would not have even flinched. He looked straight ahead. "I'm waiting... for mom." He said without tone in his voice his feet swishing a little he still hadn't eaten in about a week but he didn't seem to have concept of pain or pleasure. "She's coming back with ice cream... I like chocolate..."  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:23 pm
Vi through the male a questioning look, he was a strange one. Her hand that still rested on his shoulder slipped up to the base of his neck as she walked around to stand behind him.

"How long have you been waiting here?" She asked gently, her tone of voice convinced the male to trust her whether he wanted to or not. She released her physical hold on the boy and reached into her several bags of goodies.

"Well i dont have Icecream... but i have a candybar here... its chocolate." She said as she took a Hershey bar out of her bag and waved it front of the boys face. "Would you like it?" She said with a smile, her slender fangs showing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:27 pm
He smiled and sunk his teeth into the chocolate and swallowed. "It's good. I've been waiting for... 8 years 4 months 2 weeks 6 days 1 hour 23 minutes and 37 seconds." He said softly taking another bite of candy bar. "She promised... She never breaks a promise..." He continued to look straight ahead. This is usually where people left. This is what happened last week. Last time he got some French fries. He would eat anything given to him.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 pm
Vi raised an eyebrow at the boy. You have got to be kidding me.. he;s waited for over 8 years for his mother to come back. I hate to break it to the kid but i think good 'ol mom is dead, or she abandoned the poor thing.

"Hm... so how old does that make you now?" Vi said as she came around infront of the boy. She stepped right into his line of view- so he had no choice but to look at her or avert his gaze entirely. The wind rustled her long ebony hair and the hem of her leather coat that was the color of shadow. The tight leather suit she wore underneath the long coat only amplified her curves and contrasted with her pale skin.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games