Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm

A tall figure is seen walking towards the group. The Figure is cloaked, donning a top hat, with hair slightly flowing behind him. Within a few seconds, the Cloaked man with the Top hat is in the middle of the whole ordeal. A soothing voice is heard,

" Please, everyone, get ahold of yourselves..especially you two."

He tips his hat towards Jack and Miso.

" Honestly, there's nothing you two don't now other than senseless violence..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:51 pm
*Miso glares at the count, and reachs for his pistol* Senseless violence? You're the one that released her and caused all this "senseless" violence. *He spits at the count's feet* Your just too much of a coward to do things yourself, making a woman do your dirty work...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:08 pm
The count just looks at them, and smiles an eerie smile.

" Oh please, it worked didn't it?"

The Count let out a small laugh and looked at Jack.

" Oh please, put that thing down already..."

The Count pushed down on Jack's gun, Jack just staring at awe at what the Count is doing.

" Now then, obviously,you all are guilty of doing SOMETHING that made this current Situation worse..."

He points at Jack.

" You, my fine enemy, is the one who started this whole mess in the first place, in fact, if it wasn't for you, this area would be completely safe..."

He points towards Siri,

" You are an evil version of what was a good girl, and proceeded to destroy the ISA"

He points towards John,

" If you hadn't come here, this current situation that we're in wouldn't have happened, with you healing her..."

He points at Miso,

" As for you...You tried to assassinate the Jarian Clan Leader, and you almost blew off Siri's head off."

Finally, he points to himself.

" And yes, I must admit, I also too have done something to add onto this current situation. I too healed Siri, only in hope that she turns back to her old self."

He smirks.

" Now don't start blaming all of this on simple old me...Blame yourselves as well."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 pm
*Miso smirks, and steps towards the count* You're not the only one who knows things... *Miso comes face to face with the count* I believe there is...Or rather, was...someone you cared deeply for, correct me if I'm wrong. *He turns on his heel, and walks back towards the others* Unless you want to join them, I would be careful in choosing who's path I crossed if I were you...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:20 pm
The Count gives Miso a cold hearted Stare...

"...Hmph. I believe it is time I leave...It seems I cannot persuade your thoughts...or have I?"

The Count takes a few steps back to his Mansion, then turns around and tips his hat.

"...Everyone, I bid you Adieu."

He gives Miso dark glance, and quickly turns around, and begins to walk back..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:32 pm
*With that, Miso looks at the ground for a second.* Hmph...I know that feeling all too well... *he shakes his head slightly, then looks back up at the group, crossing his arms* Well? are you all just going to sit around?  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:42 pm
Jack, his arm still down, stared at the ground. That is right isn't it? All of this IS his fault...He agreed with what The Count said for once! His eyes traveled, thinking of what The Count said..It echoed throughout his head. The words.." All your fault"...

" Well Commander Miso...What is it you want me to do? Do you want me to do?"

He blinks a few times, and tries to forget what The Count said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:45 pm
*He looks at Jack sternly, and placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him slightly* Hey, get ahold of yourself! You should know damn well that he'll say anything to try to get you off track...So yes, I would like you to get a steady head and get back on track.  

Anakoni

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:46 pm
John watched the events pass, a little unnerved. What the hell were these people doing? And what was with the rich guy? He looked to the girl. He would have to wait a bit longer if he was to do what the cloaked girl wanted. "So areyou guys gonns let me in on the big secret? Like perhaps who that was and what you're going to be doing up here? Or perhaps you'll let me go and fix my ship so that I can leave this crazy place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:41 am
"Okay Im bored now....I might as well go there at this point." Ryu went through the clone which silently exploded within the air as he then dropped down landing by John. "So would you mind telling what has happened here?" Ryu asked looking at the situation before him. Ryu though knew what was happening he just wanted to see if one of them would try to give him false words.  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:12 am

"Yes, I'm curious to know what you'll be doin' up here, as well."
Siri smiled, a mocking smile, but a smile as she raised an eyebrow. "You goin' to kill me? Interrogate me? Or, can I just be on my merry way?"
She glanced over at Jack and inspected her claws. "Count's got a point, you know... You were the cause of this. Tell me, did you ever wonder why Iris had been injured when you first met her? I did that."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:08 pm
Jack shockingly looked at Siri.

" YOU were the one who did that?!"

Jack reaches into his pocket and pulls out the Phoenix Feather.

" That's right, I forgot I had this..."

He twirls it around, but quickly gets his attention to Siri again. He puts the feather away.

" Yes, I'm well aware that I was the cause of all of this, I'm going to get my punishment later..."

He glances at Miso.

"...but if you don't mind, I'm sure that I would like to interrogate you.."

Jack takes out his whip, and snaps it, making a cracking noise.  

MasterHan

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:42 pm
John jumps, a little startled by the man's sudden appearence next to him, but calmed himself quickly and said," Beats the hell out of me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm
"Oh come on you have been here the entire time and you dont know what is happening?" Ryu asked looking at the situation. The whip in Jacks hand caught his attention and thought about something and then stopped and went back to watching the situation and asking some more questions. "Cant you tell me anything about what happened?"  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:46 pm

Siri locked her gaze onto Ryu.
"What's not to know? Try payin' attention. Damn, no wonder this place was so easy to attack..."
She shook her head in dismay. Though the giant behemoth they'd sicked on her was pretty bad, overall this was really no challenge. Siri looked at the whip and cocked a brow.
"Oh no!" she taunted, trying not to laugh again "Please - not the whip!" In her experience, she found taunting their methods got her to the interroagation faster. The faster she got there, the sooner it would be done and she could bust out.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games