Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:30 am
Mephi was a sort of leader for them. Sirus followed him like one at least. He offered him a small smile only for him. He cared a lot for Mephi, he would do almost anything for the guy who cared for him all these years. But as of recent he begun to think about what he was going to do with himself. Could he stay on Mephi's territory? Or would it be a good idea to start exploring the world for himself. Mephi seemed pretty settled in his place, he was sure he wasn't going to leave. But the idea of leaving Mephi made his heart run cold. No matter how nomadic he felt, he could never leave Mephi.

"You just missed our hunt Hokucho, but I promise to go hunting with you," Sirus said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:41 am
"Ok! Thanks Sirus!" He hopped down from the tree and yelped in a bit of pain as he landed, "God... I hate this leg...."

Shinju suppoerted him as he stood and looked at Sirus in a, your joking right?, look.  

Hokucho

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:16 am
She slowly edged to the opening of the cave and peered out to the others. She looked longingly at them, watching them. She slowly reached a paw outside the cave, but drew it back when she saw the moon was out. Muttering to herself, she whimpered and continued to watch them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:21 am
[Whoo! Advancement over one night! XD]

The cubs nodded happily to Sirus before taking over towards the cave, hollaring up a storm. Anyone could hear just how giddy they were over the small kill. Lex dropped it in front of his mother's face, earning a sleepy blink from the tigress. She glanced up to both cubs whose grins could take over their faces. "Good job, did you have fun with Sirus?"

"Yup!" Came the chorused response.

Lazily, Sheol stretched and lifted from the hides to sit, watching her cubs quarrel over how to skin the rabbit or whether it should be eaten out right. "Take it to Sphyxie," their mother commanded softly, "I'm sure she'll appreciate the meat." Annie snatched the rabbit up before Lex could, bounding back to see the rainbowy one. "Here!" He offered cheerfully to her, holding up the dead thing.

Her head tilted as she glanced out to the mouth of the cave, catching the scents of the others. Before she could remark on the return of Crim and Cresh, Lex had pounced on her, curling up on her lap. Well. It didn't look like she was going anywhere any time soon. Soft smiling, the tigress leaned against the wall and soothed the elder of the twin cubs into a nap.

Sheol Zone

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:58 am
She looked at the small cub and smiled softly. "Thank you..." she said softly as she took the prey and looked at it. Her eyes flashed softly and she looked at the cub again and then the mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:01 am
Looking quite pleased with himself, Annie came rushing back to Sheol. "I gave it to her!" He announced, arms flung open wide. Smiling, she ushered the cub to her side, "So I see, lay down now Annie, come." Lex was half asleep already draped over her lap, so Annie chose to sprawl at beside her with an arm wrapped around her. The smile went from cubs to Sphyxie as she nodded to her.  

Sheol Zone

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:22 am
"You need to be careful. Stop running around and jumping on your leg. You won't be able to use it if you keep doing that," Sirus said to Hokucho.

In truth he would still be able to use it, it just wouldn't heal right. He sighed and lifted up the boy, not that much younger then him. "Come on, I'm going to have to force you to stay put. I'll see you in the cave," he said to everyone else.

Once in the cave he placed Hokucho down and told him to rest. He spotted Sphixie easily and took a seat next to her and the dead rabbit. He was glad that the twins gave it to her. "How are you doing tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:33 am
She looked at him then looked away before handing him the rabbit. "Here. You can have this..." She looked at him again and muttered "I'm doing okay"  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:35 am
He shook his head. "I already ate. The twins want you to have it," he said and placed it back on her lap.

He watched her sadly as she curled into herself. She was so assamed of what she was. Sirus placed a hand around her shoulders and held her against him, brushing his hand along her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:55 am
She looked at him before looking down quickly. She was surprised by the sudden hug. She hugged herself and looked down at the rabbit in her lap, not saying a word to him  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:03 am
"Sphixie, don't be ashamed of yourself. What those humans did was wrong, but that isn't you're fault. No one looks at you like you're a monster. You're a good friend of mine and I hate seeing you so upset," he told her.

He watched the clouds move across the moon, blocking the light. Only Sphixie's rainbow fur created a sort of light around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:13 am
She looked at the ground. "But I am a creation of humans." She pulled away from him and walked deeper into the cave, before laying on the floor and curling up.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:17 am
Looking at her he grabed her arm and forced her to look at him. "Then I am the same thing. I wasn't born, I was created in a small dish. I was moved from the dish, into a tube where I developed until I was about three. I'm no more natural then you are. Those humans are the monsters, not you,"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:41 pm
Hoku autoatically got back up, "But I don't wanna rest!"  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:57 pm
NG would continue fallowing Sirus, and when he whent into the cave, NG curled up just outside, foreways stretched out infront of her, crossing at the 'wrists' and tail curling to flop over her neck. A whine that sounded like the dieing gasps of an animal emitted from her throat. If they where monsters, what was she? She could unsterand human speech, on her own she couldn't speak, her tail had been made about and and a half times longer then her body, she was dead but couldn't die, she was always in pain and looked much worse then she ever was. She smirked, thinking how unsypmathetic she was. She yawns, and the parasite that resided in her mouth spoke, in a girilish voice. "You know, I'm here for a reason, NG, you can use me. they're not going to think your any more of a freak then you already are." NG growled, and snapped down, silenceing the Parasite that oddly spoke to anyone when NG's mouth was open.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games