Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:36 pm
"... The hell?!" said Erk also having braced himself for the impact of the girder. "You sure thats a normal moble suit? That's the sort of thing I'd expect out of some sort of bio-mech or spirit force contraption." He then shruged and walked over to the Girder saying as he went, "i suppose it really dosen't matter so long as it isn't... HOLY CRAP! It hit somebody." He then flexed rubing the muscles in his neck through his suit, "Been a long time since I had to use this, but dosen't seem to be much of a choice at the moment. PWER UP!" he shouted. Lines of red energy flowed through his suit, pulsing as the spread from the center outword. His physical strength fortified by this energy Erk lifted thhe girter and flung it off of the man. He then lifted him up with one hand and set him on his feet stating confidently, "You all right buddy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:50 pm
" Just fine friend just...fine."

Giro dusted him self off and looked around Kabina seemed to be in a state of a more clear dis-repair and the girder that had benn thrown to and away from him was now sticking out of a building. And the sudden flock of what seemed to be a mechanical powerhouse and a lot of inventors kind of scared him.

"Listen buddy you guys look like you could use a hand so..........Giro theif, architech and, handy man at your service also you guys do not have to worry about me stealing anything. Oh and one more thing what is with the giant metal dude that does not seem normal"

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:32 pm
((Oi, dood! What page is your character profile on?))

"Actually," Erk said, "I'm just about ready to leave. This city is what needs to be repaired. And with that barrier up, I don't know how your going to get the suplies here..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:52 pm
"I'm positive it isn't anything like that Erk... I built it myself... and it's not a giant metal dude, it's called a Gundam!" Brett looked at the person who had been trapped under the girder. "Anyway, in case you're wondering, I did not blow part of the roof up on purpose. That was the work of sky pirates. They must have planted it before I took off. Better fix it." Brett pushed a button and the girder was lifted back into place and the hole was filled.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:34 pm
"Automated systems ehh... I aprove." says Erk watching the patching progress. "If you air pirates keep doing stuff like that, you should probably invest in some self-scaning systems, could save you on suplies in the long run."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:23 am
"I'll try that. The mystery here is how my mech moved on its own." Brett climbed into the cockpit. "Hellooooo. Anyone there?" "Yeah, I'm here." "OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!" "What? Am I rusting?" "Erk, Beginner!! You gotta see this!"  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:38 pm
"Finally, we caught a live wing gremlin." sasy Erk sarcaticly as he climbed to the way to the cockpit. He stood quite impatiently, he wanted to get going, he was late for meeting someone. "Well, step aside lad, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:49 am
"It...talked..." "Well, duh! I saved your necks too!  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:36 pm
beginner paused and looked up as she was modifing her mini mecha with some parts lying around to aid in the construction by installing a nail gun, increasing lifting power, and making it into a cement mixer

she walked over and looke inside "huh...dont see them to often"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:01 pm
"Great work," says Erk sarcasticly while patting Brett on the back, "you made it sentient. You're in for it now boy..." says Erk leaving. "Mech are dangerous when the get a mind of their own, you might want to consider getting rid of it... before it does the same to you."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:00 pm
beginner shrugged "whatever suits your style i guess" she looks towards the ruined town "now that you guys are done mech customizing
i would like to enlist your aid in rebuilding this town of kabina"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:30 pm
xXBeginnerXx
beginner shrugged "whatever suits your style i guess" she looks towards the ruined town "now that you guys are done mech customizing
i would like to enlist your aid in rebuilding this town of kabina"

Giro sat down and thought out his situation. He was stuck in a mostly ruined Kabina, Aki had dissappered into the castle after knocking him out,he was about to help two mech heads and a previous victim.Giro wondered if Beginner was holding a grudge aginst him.While the city was badley damaged giros ignorance of the situation was greater mabey he could ask some one what was going on.  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:01 pm
Erk pauses and thinks for a second, "Well, I suppose I can help ou clean up, but I'm gonna have to add it to your tab." he said with an undertone of regret. He didn't really want to be there, but he had caused his fair share of the damage. He thought about the person he had to meet, his tounge sliped and he said, "She won't be happy about this...". However he turns to face the man outside, "How 'bout you bub?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:32 am
"I'll help rebuild! Problem is... I can only talk. I need a pilot." "Whaddaya mean? You already have a pilot you idiot! Now let's get to it!" Brett grabbed his sword and climbed into his mech. "Let's get it on!" Brett put his sword into the slot and his mech walked out of the hangar.  

Brett_FM

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games