Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan felt his entire body burst into a hot feeling. It felt like his skin was on fire. He let Ravin stand on her own two feet and nodded, inhaling deeply as she massaged his hips again.

"Right. Wait, worth it." Dylan bit his bottom lip softly, catching his breath with a chuckle. "Of course, babe." She shouldn't have had to ask. I should've just done it. He cursed himself and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her over to the bed, he wasn't going to try anything, he just figured it'd be more comfortable. "Mmm." He hummed in her ear as he let her rest her head on his chest.

Dylan ran his fingers through her soft black locks and a smile appeared on his face. He had longed for a moment like this. In perfect serenity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image

Armand walked back into the Great Hall alone. He was using a napkin to wipe at the corners of his mouth and he had a smile on his face. He walked over to the designated area that he was to sit at and spotted Hunter there as well. "Hey took you long enough. I was beginning to think that you were actually falling for your dinner there. I think I have mine almost wrapped around my finger." He grinned slyly again and put away the napkin. The human blood could still be detected on his breath. "I had a little snack not five minutes ago. She was tasty." He laughed.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed softly at his short word. So it was true that she felt as warm as she. "Lovely, babe," she murmured, leaning into his hand. She closed her eyes as Dylan hummed in her ear. Ravin sunk down farther in Dylan's embrace and snuggled closer to him as he stroked her hair. The thirst for blood burned her throat but it was barely noticable as she lay there in his embrace.

"Mhm, that feels sooo good," she sighed. Ravin opened her eyes halfway and looked up at Dylan. She reached up and brushed her fingertips over his chin. "What would you like to do to end the day? Can I do something for you, babe?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

As Ravin snuggled closer to her Dylan closed his eyes and continued to stroke his hand softly through her hair. It was so relaxing to finally be at peace, if only for a moment.

It was perfect, peaceful. He wrapped his arm just alittle more securley around her and pulled her nearer to him. When she sighed, Mhm, that feels sooo good," He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her fingertips graced his chin and she asked if she could do anything for him. As if she hadn't done enough?

Dylan smiled down at her and let his fingers float over her cheek. He let out a sigh and blinked once, slowly. "Baby, you've done enough..." He tilted his head and looked deeply into her eyes, her dark, deep eyes. Could he have possibly already fallen for this girl?

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let out a quite laugh, "You know me better than that, although she will be staying at my house tonight. She was about to sleep in her car and I don't feel like losing such a promising meal." he could smell the blood on Armand's breath and turned his head away. "Your making me even more hungry that I already am. He considered snaking on one I the students, but then he would have to keep quiet, and there wasn't any fun if they couldn't scream or struggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin's lashes fluttered gently from his light touch on her cheek. "But..." She sighed. "But I want to do more for you," she whined softly, her tone pleading him. Her eyes were dazed with a feeling she had felt once before. Ravin reached up her arms to wrap them around his strong shoulders. She loved it when he held her like he did.

Ravin ached to do something for him, to give him something. Didn't he want anything?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly. Ravins tone of voice was pleading, her eyes looked beautiful. She looked perfect in his arms. "Sweetheart, there's nothing that I want for." He brushed the back of his fingers against her cheek and smiled.

"This is more then I could ever want for." He smiled softly and sighed. It really was way more then enough. And definatly more then he deserved just to hold her. "All I want is to hold you like this, forever." His voice lingered on the last word.

Dylan had spoken almost that exact sentance once before, though he was sure now that he hadn't truely meant it. Vivica was a beautiful girl, really, sweet and everything but she was nothing compared to Ravin. And he felt nothing for Vivica only days after he spoke those words to her. She was just a fling, like all the other girls he had been with. Ravin... she was different. Dylan would not let her slip away, no matter what it costed him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:43 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"But I want to...," she started to protest, but was interuppted by Dylan. Dylan smiled softly down at her. She immediately knew that she didn't deserve him. He was so perfect and it got to her. He brushed his fingers over her cheek. Ravin leaned into his touch, pressing her lips against his skin.

"We have forever," she said softly, wistfully.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan lightly chuckled again, "I know you want to. But for now, this is enough." His smile changed to a smirk. For now... Leading on that there was more time. She'd leave him soon, she had to. There was no way this was really happening.

"I wish we really did have forever." He sighed lightly, his eyes wandering all over her body and his hands following lead. His fingertips traced her back, down her arms and back up to her hair. His eyes lingered on every inch of her body that he could see from his position.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:28 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin sighed softly. "Alright," she finally said. She leaned against him, feeling his eyes and hands wandering all over her. Ravin shivered in delight and cuddled closer to his body. She scooted up to lay her head on his shoulder. "Would you like to see your room now?" Ravin asked softly. "It should be on your schedule."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan wondered momentarily why she didn't respond to him saying he wished they had forever.

But then he smiled and brushed his hand through her hair once more as she scooted up to lay his head on his shoulder. Then he traced his fingertips down her arms and back up. His fingers ran acrossed her chest, not touching too low. "We don't have to..." Dylan sighed, but if thats what she wanted he'd comply.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed and reached up to brush her fingertips over his cheeks. "You want more kisses, you sly boy," she purred. "That's what you want." Ravin leaned up, brushing her lips over his jawline. "You want me. I want you. If we wait, it'll be better. Would you like that?"

She chuckled in his ear and pulled away from him to her feet. "Just lemme change and then we'll go." Winking, Ravin walked into her closet and closed the doors.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, alittle embarrassed. Ravins lips traced over his jawline and he shivered. You want me. I want you. If we wait, it'll be better. Would you like that? Ravins warm breath tickled his ear and jumped off the bed.

She didn't give Dylan a chance to respond, she knew his answer. Did she really say she wanted me? He also wondered what she meant exactly by want. There were a million different definations.

Ravin winked and walked into her closet and shut the doors. Go? Go where? Oh right, My room. He reminded himself to block out any explicit thoughts and sighed. He jumped to his feet and smoothed out his shirt and jeans. He could smell Ravins scent not only all over the room but on himself. She not only looked beautiful and unique she had her own little smell as well. It was gorgeous and alluring.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 pm
llI am done making it ^^ *does happy dance* anyone wanna join??? Capital Vice someone please play a boy X_X I have a feeling that no one is going to want to play as one....ll  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games