Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
It just shows how lazy a lot of people are. I used to type like that, but now I type properly, so it's not like it's impossible to change. I mean, I even type properly in my text messages.
Ditto.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
I know, I just wanted to be dramatic. They seriously should be able to write complete words and sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.

Is strongly believe that messengers and chatrooms are the ultimate cause of the declining spelling and grammar in our society. I came from Russia! It doesn't make sense for a foreign guy to have better spelling and grammar than every other person in that grade! What's this world coming to!? The difference between Their, There, and They're is not that complicated.

You did not spell something correctly in that paragraph. Take a look, and find the problem.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 pm
It's a bit depressing knowing that we don't really have the power to change that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
I know, I just wanted to be dramatic. They seriously should be able to write complete words and sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.

Is strongly believe that messengers and chatrooms are the ultimate cause of the declining spelling and grammar in our society. I came from Russia! It doesn't make sense for a foreign guy to have better spelling and grammar than every other person in that grade! What's this world coming to!? The difference between Their, There, and They're is not that complicated.

You did not spell something correctly in that paragraph. Take a look, and find the problem.
The difference is that his error is a typo, whereas the chatspeakers do it deliberately. I do admit that I find that a bit funny, though.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

The difference is that his error is a typo, whereas the chatspeakers do it deliberately. I do admit that I find that a bit funny, though.

I know, I just thought I'd point it out so some people don't laugh at him for talking about spelling and grammar and not spelling something correctly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 pm
Vash Thompson
Kaworu__Nagisa
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

I know, I just thought I'd point it out so some people don't laugh at him for talking about spelling and grammar and not spelling something correctly.
It fit the situation.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 pm
Vash Thompson
Oh noes!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Oh noes!!!!

You fail!  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:13 pm
This is getting intense, I may have to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:52 pm
I almost cried looking at this one. crying Oh wait, I just did. razz

Request 45
SHRUMINATOR
Im Leon

If you were going to say who you were, Leon was a bad choice. Not only does your request totally suck... I personally hate Leon. The RE4 one. And I'm inferring that you're the RE4 Leon from your n00bish output. I love being smart. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:07 pm
That reminds me, yesterday, someone made a thread in the gaming discussion saying he's Luis. I told him ithat RE4 avis weren't original anymore. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Canas Renvall

Request 45
SHRUMINATOR
Im Leon

If you were going to say who you were, Leon was a bad choice. Not only does your request totally suck... I personally hate Leon. The RE4 one. And I'm inferring that you're the RE4 Leon from your n00bish output. I love being smart. xd

Dude... Leon is Leon. Just because he was slightly less of an idiot in RE2, doesn't change the fact that it's the same idiot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Request 45
SHRUMINATOR
Im Leon

Dude... Leon is Leon. Just because he was slightly less of an idiot in RE2, doesn't change the fact that it's the same idiot.
He got an excuse in RE2, he was a rookie police officer and had no experience, but he has no excuse for RE4. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:12 pm
That didn't give him an excuse to be an over righteous idiot.

"I know her! Ada wouldn't do something like that!"

Yeah, you've known her for all of, what? Five hours?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:06 am
Well they probably got really close to each other. Aka, they probably hid from the fixed cameras and got drunk at J's Bar and played a game of Humpty Dumpty sat on my... Aherm, moving on.. <_< >_>  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games