Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 am
(Hmm..he was supposed to go meet Damien, but thinking on it..it's better if he comes..just less drive-time and maybe Erika might see him..>_> *shifty glance* o_O YES! >_< How can you ask me that? I forget my own character names! I get really irritated (or did, back when I actually watched tv) when I would be in the middle of a show, it would go to commerical, and I couldn't for the life of me remember what I was watching..T____T>..sad moments in Witchy's life..>_<)

Anden ran a hand through his hair. "I was originally supposed to meet him at the pier..but he changed his mind in lieu of the current situation.." he sighed and then looked to Theresa. "Hey..I really appreciate this..thank you, Theresa.." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:27 am
((*cracks up* That's funny! ^-^ Well, anyways, it was something like that that inspired me to do that little in and out scene.))

Theresa smiled. "No problem. I don't mind serving out justice like this every now and then." she said, grinning a bit at the thought of all the punishments that she could do to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 am
((O-o yay! X__X I hate this comp..20 minutes, wasted because it wouldnt friggin work!)

Anden's brow lifted at that and he glanced to his watch. "James, you should probably stay..out of the way...I don't want you getting hurt." he said softly, brushing his hand along the other's fur.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 am
((Aww . . . *hugglez*))

James frowned. "I can help!" he insisted, stomping a paw down on the ground.

Theresa shook her head. "No James. You should stay behind. I can't guarantee your safety so I want you to stay behind."

James growled and stalked off into the living room, curling up on a couch, pouting.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Anden felt a little guilty at that, watching the other stalk off. He didn't want to disclude James, he was just worried for the other's safety..James would be just another person to use against Anden if he stayed. "Love you, bro!" he called out, and then he motioned for Theresa. "Let's head outside..may as well be ready for him.." Once outside, it was five minutes before a black car pulled up.

A man around nineteen stepped out with a mess of platinum blonde and dark brown streaked hair, pale skin, and bright blue-green eyes. He was handsome, oddly angelic even, but there was a cold, fierce sort of look in his eyes. "Ah, Candy Andy..and a friend? What a surprise." Damien all but purred.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm
Theresa frowned. "I'm giving you a warning. Leave Anden and the other's alone. Or else." she said, glaring at Damien.

Erika pulled away from Roland slightly with a confused expression and looked towards her window. "Did you hear a car pull up?" she asked curiously and went over to her window, opening it and looking out and then down at the scene, wondering who that man was and why Anden and Theresa were outside seeming to face off against him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Damien's brow lifted slightly. "Leave him alone? Now why would I do that..we're good friends, my cousins and I." he said, smirking. He hated Anden with every fiber of his being..the stupid p***k..his cousin? Wrongo, his half-brother. But no..Damien had been abandoned to his mother and that p***k she'd ended up with as a husband..an abusive, selfish sonofab****.. Anden and Erika had gotten everything..and he'd been left with that...and being sent away as a murderer for protecting his mother..well that had been the last straw..he'd kissed his sanity goodbye, after all, revenge was so much better..

"Anden and I, we're family. You can't break that kind of bond." he said with a cruel sort of grin. Damien had chosen Anden particularly..after all, Anden was the older, the brother..he had Erika..he got to be the brother..and Damien had been left alone..they hadn't tried to be his friend at all..they'd ignored him..was he unworthy to them because he was a b*****d? Was it his fault their father couldn't keep it in his pants? Well. They would pay..they would damn well pay..

Roland had heard it..along with every word being said..and there was of course, the fact he was one of the demon sin lords..he could feel the envy, greed, wrath, pride, and sloth of the boy. No lust, nor gluttony..but Gods above did he have the other sins..they were spinning around his aura, choking the light from it..like a bad seed in a good garden.."It seems Anden and Theresa have company.." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:42 pm
Erika frowned as she looked down. "Yeah, but . . . I've never seen him before . . . I don't think . . . why is Anden down there anyways?" she asked softly, mostly talking to herself.

Theresa glared. "Friends? Not from what I heard. You have been using and manipulating Anden! I will not allow you to continue!" she said, opening up her spell book, ready for a fight. Though she knew how to fight with raw magick, sometimes spells worked better. As such, she cast a barrier spell, stopping any physical attack to her or anyone in the house.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:50 pm
(Work! Nighty <3~)

Damien frowned at the 'what I heard' bit. What did she know about him anyway? Nothing. "Allow me to continue? Explain, girly. You fancy yourself a magick-user then?" he mocked. He knew things about magick a mortal witch couldn't begin to fathom..he'd shown Anden only the very tip of the iceberg..he'd paid dearly for his magick, but it was worth it..like he'd said, sanity was worthless compared to revenge..  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:48 pm
((Nighty.))

Theresa glared at Damien. She didn't fancy herself a magick user, she WAS one. "I won't let you use Anden or anyone in this family for your sick means any longer." she stated in a low, dangerous voice. If her aura could be seen, it would be a dark one, radiating intent to harm with a small light spot that would radiate intent to protect.

Erika frowned at that. "What?!" she said softly, confused. Anden was being used?! Her anger flared and she slammed the palms of her hands on her windowsill and stuck her head out the window. "YOU LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!" she shouted down to the weird guy who seemed to be facing off with Anden and Theresa. Not that she knew the danger that she was putting herself in.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 pm
(Oops! I wonder why I said nighty. Force of habit, maybe >_>)

Damien's brow lifted. "My sick means? Pfft." he rolled his eyes, not intimidated in the least. As he heard a voice, he blinked and looked towards the window, smirking as he saw Erika. Even though he felt like strangling someone. Erika should have been his little sister..she was..but no, it was that damned Anden..the one who'd taken everything that should have been Damien's...his anger and bitterness flared, his envy, and at his core..his loneliness..

Damien flicked a hand, and Erika disappeared into a cloud of black smoke, reappearing at Damien's side. He made similar smoke bind her wrists behind her back, holding an arm around her neck. "Hello, my dearest Riky." he said, lips by her ear as he used the 'endearment' that he alone had ever called her.

Roland hopped out of the window, landing without making a sound and no mark on the grass, perhaps he'd not even touched it, and he strode forward, glaring coldly. "Release her.." he said in a low, chilling voice.

Damien seemed unaffected. "Nah. I rather like having this little lovely so close..don't you like it, Riky, love?" he asked mockingly, pressing his lips against her cheek almost angrily before pulling back with a mirthless laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:37 pm
((*glomps/huggles* WITCHY!!! I was worried that you weren't going to get on tonight!!! T-T))

Erika blinked and the next thing she knew, she was at the man's side and his arm was around her neck. At the 'endearment' she knew exactly who he was . . . "D-Damien . . ." she murmured, scared of him. He'd killed his father, her uncle. Wasn't Damien supposed to be in a mental hospital?! She stiffened feeling his lips press against her cheek and tried pulling away which was easier said than done considering that her hands were bound behind her back. "Leave me alone!" she said defiantly, though her words were rather shaky.

Theresa's grip tightened on her book. She couldn't do much now. At such a range, there was a chance that she might hit Erika . . . and that was a chance that she didn't want to take.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:55 pm
(Oomph! >_> *hugglez* ^__^ Of course I am! I just had to do a few things..which I will explain via pm!)

Anden's eyes narrowed and his hands tightened into fists. "Why are you doing this? Why do you hate us so much? Killing your father wasn't enough? "

Damien's arm around Erika tightened, with quite a bit of strength behind it..not crushing or strangling..but not gentle, to be sure. "That..thing wasn't my father.." he said through gritted teeth, anger ruling his tongue. "And I could ask you the same question..you always hated me! Even when we were kids..I just..I just wanted to get to know you..and you pushed me away!" he said angrily. Erika and Anden had been playing..and when he'd tried to join, they'd given him odd looks and left him to himself, having been told by their parents to leave him alone. Their father, actually.

Anden blinked, not quite certain what Damien was getting at. But he asked, "Not your father? He was..a clone then?" he asked, thinking Damien was just being 'crazy'.

Damien's lip curled into a sneer. "Andy, Andy, Andy..stupid..naive..thieving p***k that you are..Julie is my mother, Anisa is yours..but my father..is Joe. Same as yours."

Anden's eyes widened before they narrowed. "You lying little-"

"He's not lying," interjected Roland, "I can tell the truth from a falsehood..he's not lying.."

"But..that makes Damien my..my.."

"Half-brother." Damien finished dryly, anger and bitterness lacing his expression.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 pm
((Are you running out of original names or something? I only spotted one original name when you were naming off the parents . . . XD))

Erika winced as the arm around her tightned. It wasn't at all comfortable. Of course, when Damien revealed his true relation to them, her eyes widened and she looked at him in utter shock. But . . . why would her father do something like that . . . and then she blinked and looked down at the ground, thinking about it. So her father had Anden with their mother. Then Joe slept with his sister-in-law and had Damien . . . then her father helped make her with her mother . . . so . . . Damien was her half-brother and her cousin? She sighed. "So confusing . . ." she murmured softly. And it didn't really explain why Damien was so hostile towards them. And she looked at him, her expression confused. "Why are you acting like this then?" she asked softly wondering why he would 'use' Anden and bind her like this. When she was little, she'd merely been following her father's instructions and she hadn't known that Damien was her half-brother . . . if she had, things would have been completely different. And she wondered why Damien didn't see that. Didn't see that they hadn't known before, so how could they have known any better? But . . . she was certain that she was probably missing a few things from Damien's side of the story too.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:19 pm
(HEY NOW! >_< This is the 'real world' that's why they have real names..I tried not to make them too zany this time..Anden is possible..in my imagination...>_< SHHHH! *snifflez* Parents are irrelevant though, still, Anisa isn't too odd. Although I was thinking of Anise, which comes from Star of Anise, which is a..star-shaped..wood-like thing that heightens psychic power *sagely nod*)

Damien scoffed at her words. "It's not confusing..and it's not an act..I'll tell you what really happened..Joe met Julie, my mom, and fell in lust with her..he even got her convinced he'd marry her..she had a strict family, so she didn't want to give it up without the marriage band..but he got her too..and that was when she got pregnant with me..and then Joe met Anisa..and fell in love. He was gone in a blink, and got Anisa pregnant with little Andy over there only five months after having gotten Julie pregnant with me..my mom needed a husband, someone to take in her 'b*****d' child..and only that p***k you call uncle would do..he's not even your real uncle..he was an ex- in-law from a marriage past..but while Andy and Riky got to have a happy, loving home and grow up legitimately..guess who got to be the b*****d child..stuck with that abusive p***k..my mother loved me..but he hurt her over, and over again..and one day..he hit me too hard..and he made her cry a little too much..and I made the p***k bleed..I killed him right there..so he'd never hurt me or my mommy again..and then I met-" he cut off, looking away.

"It doesn't matter," he said angrily, not about to reveal the source fo his magickal powers. "You both pushed me away..you got everything..and I got jack squat..I wanted to love you anyway..I wanted you to love me..but you don't care about me..just yourselves.." he hissed. "So I made sure I've been taking my payback..although, I haven't quite gotten to you yet. Wanna hear, Riky? All about how four years ago, I got your brother to become the shining arsehole he is today in exchange for you staying happy and healthy..." he patted her cheek, none too gently and filled with angry patronization. "He takes my anger, so you don't have too..isn't that sweet? And then you went and got him turned into a girl..tsk, tsk..so much for sisterly loyalty.." he said coolly.

Anden listened, eyes widening at the tale..and then he cringed as Erika was told the truth. "Don't listen to him, Erika, none of this is your fault!" he said firmly.

Roland wasn't sure now about the other..past the sin..there was some true emotion, some virtue..inside, Damien was torn between childish innocence and a twisted sense of justice..and something else..he'd been touched by something dark..likely whatever gave him his powers..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games