Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm
He ignored them both. "Enjoy your stay I am leaving."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm
Mia sighed and sat down with a heavy plop. She put her head in her hands and quietly sobbed. "Seriously, why can't we just all get along."  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm
Els just up the stairs when she heard shouting in the kitchen. Her thoughts went directly to Chloe. Did she do something to upset them? Would they hurt her? She dashed down the stairs quickly, and saw Drew in the kitchen. She had a suprized look on her face when she aked, "Who is he?" She said, pointing in Drew's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:22 pm
He sighed and looked out the window. "Life sucks."  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Mia tried to rub all the tears away, but that failed miserably. "Ah, he's my cousin." She said waving her free hand over to the other man. She rested her head back in her hands and cried silently to herself. "If I weren't here this fight probably would have never happened."

((The colors are starting to be a pain so I'm only going to do it in one solid color.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm
i walk over and pat him on the shoulder* hey itll be ok man, just realize that there are plenty of people around who do care about u*  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:30 pm
"Don't be emo like him! You're supposed to be the fun one an dhes just being a drama queen." Drew looked intently at he newely arrived girl, "Hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 pm
He sighed and opened the window. "Yeah right." He climbed onto the windowsil  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:35 pm
Elli tilted her head, obiously confused. "Umm.. Since when did you get here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:35 pm
Mia sniffed and looked up at Drew. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked around the room. "Maybe there's someway I can cheer him up. She eyed the surroundings around her. "Ah, I'll bring him some fruits that might cheer him up. She grabbed one of the blunt knives and an apple and an orange and headed over to where Takahashi headed to.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm
He stood on the windowsil feeling the breeze go by. He looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:39 pm
"Around twenty minutes ago." He said casually. "So you're a slave?" He asked leaning against the counter.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Mia ran to where she saw Takahashi. She dropped all of the things that she was and grabbed his waist, determined not to let go. "Don't you dare jump!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 pm
He looked back at her. "Let go we are only 20 feet from the ground that won't kill me. At least I don't think it will."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 pm
"Wait he's going to jump!? You ******** idiot!" Drew ran over and pretty much threw Takahashi into the kitchen. He turned to Mia. "Well help him out! You could have broken all the bone in your body!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games