Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:37 pm
Melody smiled and kissed him back keeping her arms around him. "Jin this isn't fair how am I supposed to get you back if I can't move?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm
" well do you want to move out of my arms " he said as he loosed his grip so she could go if she wanted he then leaned in and kissed her lips then kissed down her neck to where is curves out to her shoulder then back up and stopped at her cheek and whispered in her ear "do you want me to stop?"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"No..." 'Yes...no.....maybe...' she thought. She stated wraping her arms around him kissing his cheek smileing as she held on to him not letting go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm
jin felt her arms wrap around him tighter and he wrapped his around her alittle tighter and held her gently and kissed her gently on the lips " you know i will stop when ever you want me to " he said as he moved his hand down her back slowly and gently and held her hand with his other with his fingers interlocking with hers "I love you melody " he whispered as he kissed her passionately  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 pm
"I know, I love you too jin!" she smiled as she kissed him. Yukie yelled from up stairs "Melody come up here its time for bed!" Melody looked to jin and said "Damn...good night jin!" she stated as she headed up stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm
jin smiled "goodnight my love" he said as he walked over and picked up the dishes and the clothes from the floor and started to clean the dishes after a few minutes ha had cleaned the dishes and he sent the dress to the cleaners and put hisshirt in the washer he put the foor up in the refrigerator and then went into the living room and sat down then realized he forgot to clean the soap off himself and he smiled "well i guess i need to jump in the shower huh" he said as he walked up the stairs and went into his room and over to his wardrobe and pulled out a pajama bottoms and a muscle shirt and went over to the shower room and looked down the hall at yukie and smile d"goodnight yukie " he said as he walked into the shower and started to clean up after half an hour he had got out of the shower and got dressed and walked out the room and down to the washer and drier and threw the shirt into the dryer and set it to workfor a hour and he went and crashed out on the couch in the living room  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm
a few hours passed and jin finally woke up he scratched his head and rubbed his eyes then yawned"well i better get the clothes out of the dryer " he walked over to the dryer from the livingroom and pulled his shirt out the soap was gone and he smiled"alright thats great" he said as he went upstairs to check on melody and yukie he noticed that yukie was sound asleep and wasnt having a nightmare he then peaked into melodys room anf saw that she was curled up on her bed sound asleep also so he slowly closed the door and walked down the stairs "well everything is going great" he said as he yawned again and went into the entertainment room and started to play a game of pool on the new pool table  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm
he finally got tired of playing pool and left the house and went into town  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm
he arrived back at the house with alot on his mind so he went into the living room and sat down for some meditation  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:15 pm
after a few hours of meditation jin felt better and got up put on some swimming trunks and ran off to the beach for some fun in the sun  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm
jin walked back into the house and loooked around " wow no one is home or they are still sleep" he said as he walked into the kitchen and got in thfridge and pulled out a can of soda and drank it "ah thats a great can of sprite"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 am
Melody opened her door and yawned and she heard someone down stairs. She was in her ninja out fit when she jump down the stairs and landed perfectly. She walked into the kitchen and saw jin and smiled "Hello jin!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm
jin looked over and saw that melody had gotten up"goodmorning sunshine how are you hope you slept well" he said as he walked over to the trash and threw away the can then over to mel and kisses her forhead  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm
"I'm good how was your morning?" she asked smiling. "Jin, someone might stop by the house today you can help me with them if you want..." She smiled and stated "I just thought you might want to know her names luna and......she's my first pupil!" melody sqelled in excitment.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm
jins eyes got big then they shank down to his normal size "thats great baby teach her well k" he said as he winked his eye"oh yeah my morning was spent cleaning the kitchen after lastnights little fun trip"he said as helloked around the kitchen and it was spotless  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games