Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm
(X_X Alrighty, have a good sleep! I'm going to go to bed around nine hopefully, which is eight or so your time. But you never know..*procrastinator* o-o)

Kaysal saw his sister coming, grabbing Marian whom she assumed was a magick user. "Julia. Julia, let go." he said as he grabbed her hand and gently took it from Marian's. "This..isn't a magick user." he said with a grimace as he released Marian's wrist but kept a gentle hand on her shoulder. "This is Marian. She was being abused on a slave block..so I..rescued her." Although he hadn't freed her..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm
((Aw man . . . I woke up after you went bed . . . T-T))

Julia blinked at Kaysal and then looked from him to Marian. "Oh . . ." she murmured in understanding and then smiled at Kaysal. "So I expect you'll be returning her home in the morning then?" she said, thinking that he was fully intending to free her.

Marian's eyes widened and she looked up, her hand gripping her wrist once more to help comfort herself from having it grabbed earlier. She looked from Julia to Kaysal, disbeliving. "Y-you're going to free me?" she asked, a hopeful smile creeping over her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm
(And this is why...NAPS ARE EVIL! *repeats self* o-o..) (OMG! *reads post* T__T That's so awkward, poor Kaysal *hugglez him*)

Kaysal could have throttled his sister then, particularly when Marian's eyes widened and she smiled hopefully. "I.." he trailed off before straightening, facing his 'little' sister squarely even though he was internally cringing. "Marian is with me now. I intend to keep her safe." he said. And left it at that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm
((Hehehe . . . I liked the awkwardness. ^-^))

Marian's smile faded quickly and she looked down at the ground, away from Kaysal. Of course . . . she was going to be a slave all her life . . . she was a fool to think that anything was going to change . . . Her shoulders shook slightly as she held back tears. She should have known better than to get her hopes up . . . She was never going to be free . . .

Julia frowned at Kaysal. "You're going to keep her safe by keeping her as your personal prisoner?!" she hissed out angrily. "I thought you were a better person than that Kaysal." she said and then turned and walked away going back to pour over her spellbook once again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 am
(Well of course you did! You're an evil Mousey! o-o)

Kaysal saw Marian's expression and heard his sister's words..feeling low..He didn't want to keep Marian prisoner..he just wanted her..He was a good person..but apparently he'd just disappointed his sister..and he'd gotten so caught up in Marian he hadn't even brought a spellcaster..

He began feeling lower and lower..so much so that his ears folded back against his head..wait..ears?!

Kaysal's eyes widened as he found himself rapidly shrinking as fur came forth from his body. When it was done, he was again a furry, wolfish, dark brown dog. Kaysal looked down at himself in confusion before looking up at Marian. "Can you understand me, Marian?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 am
((^-^ I try.))

Marian's eyes widened as where Kaysal was standing there was now a dog. She wiped her eyes of the few tears that had made their way out and looked down at him, only hearing a slight whine as he spoke to her. "Wh-what?" she asked herself and then looked up and around for Kaysal, thinking that it was crazy for Kaysal to be a dog. But . . . finding no way that Kaysal could have escaped her sight so easily, she crouched down. "Kaye?" she asked, looking curiously at the dog.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm
(I am..ALIVE! And I've made my trip to Blockbuster already, so I should be free the rest of the night ^__^, how is Mousey Im Chan?! o-o)

Kaysal looked up at Marian and guessed by her response that she didn't understand him. Damn. How had this happened..had his sister gotten mad and done this to him? Surely she wouldn't..but then, wasn't that what had gotten him turned into a dog to begin with? Double damn! "It's me." he said, even though she couldn't understand him, and he nodded his head as well to reaffirm it. Something did catch his attention though..she'd simply called him 'Kaye'..it warmed his heart and his ears perked a little..his little Marian..but his for how long?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 pm
((I'm alright. My computer's being supertarded though. stare ))

Marian's eyes widened as she saw him nod his head. "Holy . . ." she murmured softly and stepped back a bit in shock. She then shook her head and held out her hand and pet him softly. "This is wierd." she stated simply.

((Oh yeah, I updated my fanfiction ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:59 pm
(T__T Evil compy. AND YAY!!!!! *givez you a shiny cookie* Good Mousey Im Chan! <3 ^__^)

Kaysal saw her eyes widen and then watched her hold her hand out as she petted him softly. She really was a sweetheart, and he was again assailed with guilt at his own selfishness..but he really did want to protect her..surely that didn't make an awful fellow.. He nodded his agreement before leaning into her hand, "You have no idea.."

Kaysal couldn't communicate the need to find his sister, but nor did he want to leave without Marian..and he wasn't sure she'd follow. He had no way to hold onto her at the moment. Still, even though he'd denied her freedom..he'd been better to her than most people she'd known, right? So perhaps she'd look on him favorably anyway. Kaysal gave her hand a little lick.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:07 pm
((^-^))

Marian smiled a bit at the lick. "You're so adorable like this . . ." she murmured softly as she moved her hand to scratch him behind the ears.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Kaysal blinked at that. Well..he was adorable as a dog..but 'like this'..did that mean she found his human form unappealing? Then again, she'd have good reason with how she'd probably been treated. As she scratched him behind the ears, he let out a happy whimper as his ears perked and his tail wagged a bit..he was starting to lose focus as he leaned into her hand and gave another little happy whimper..he would lead her in a moment..soon..or later..maybe a little later..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 pm
Marian smiled as he let out a happy wimper and his tail started wagging. She sat down and then pushed him over onto his back in a gentle motion that switched scratching to rubbing as she started to rub his belly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Kaysal found himself being pushed onto his back and he whimpered again as his belly was rubbed..it felt so good..his tail swished back and forth happily..so good...but..wait..no! He couldn't let himself be distracted. Kaysal squirmed a bit and then rolled over, rising as he nuzzled her head and gave a little whine as he motioned his head to where his sister had gone. He nudged her hand again and then took a few steps in that direction, trying to convey that he wanted her to come that way with him. His deep brown eyes, the only thing left of Kaysal the man, were pleading.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Marian blinked and then looked at Kaysal as she stood up. "You . . . want me to . . . follow you?" she asked hesitantly, not quite sure if that's what he was saying or not.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Kaysal nodded his head up at her before he started walking a bit, looking back to make sure that she was following.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games