Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Kunji looks at Nika hiding his pain behind a smile but he fails "Yeah something is wrong......did you here about the vampire kids how got killed today by a fire demon?" he ask looking into her eyes trying to read her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:36 pm
"Y-Yeah....it was y-you, wasn't it?!" Nika said as she scooted away from him "M-My brother t-took part in it as w-well"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:43 pm
"Yeah im the Fire Demon.......I reget taking those lives and its tearing me up on the inside..........If that one did not hit me then they would be alive and well." his gaze falls to the floor again not thinking of how bad he can hurt people and he do's not want to try. He just can't find it inhim to kill till today the anger the hate. Conser walks over to Kunji and lays in his lap purring.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm
"I dout they would be alive" Nika said "If you didn't kill them while my brother tortured the leader, he would have killed them anyways." Nika said softly and she moved closer to Kunji and Conser . She growled alittle at Consor but caught her self, the wolf side of her kicked in for a second but then she reached over and petted him "I bet you do feel bad but you shoudln't tear your self up. They probably did worse then you did"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 pm
She shook her head after hearing his answer.

"Ivan, let me tell you a little story.." She said, standing up to go around to the front of the desk and lean against it.

"It was the year 1823, and I had just gotten into a bloody brawl with a coven of Demons. My clan had killed off my family and taken off to the eastern side of Asia. My mother and my little sister.." Ialeia looked down at the floor, recalling old memories,".. they were all I had, after I'd killed my father. Though that my family didn't know."

"But by now, I was crawling into a village full of poor farmers and workmen. I needed to feed on someone or else I'd of died right on the forest pathway. But something had found me, a Lycan, and at first had almost torn my ribcage out but had stopped to help me."

Ialeia looked at Ivan with lonely eyes," Over the past few days he had given me animals to drink from and I slowly healed. It took a month and during that time I had grown to know so much about him.."

"I had fallen in love.."A soft smile crawled onto her face.

"But.. his pack found about about me and had decided to end my existence before he had brought something bad onto the pack."

The smiled disappeared and was replaced with cold eyes," I killed every last one of them, till he was the only one left. I had killed his family and he hated me for that.. so he tried to dig his teeth into my heart."

Taking a breath," I killed him too. And after that, the village. I killed till I was the only thing alive for miles."

Looking back at the lycan, she smiled," I have had no love for anyone else, but I have learned to accept life, since I will be living on even after you die. My point is, is that you must accept that things will happen to your sister that might probably kill her one day. That is life."

"But you do not need to watch over her ever second of every day else you'd find yourself a grave man by morning."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Kunji looks at Nika "Yeah i guess your right........but then again i im a Demon so most people ahte me becaues of that i have learn to live with it till the ather day i never knowing and anyone be sides my self witch is the worst thing to live with but know i have a place to call home for a little bit." He grinned a little to him it feels like alot of stuff and just left him and that feels good.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Ivan looked at her in awe from her story but he knew she was right "I know, its just after my parents were killed, I can't afford to loose anyone else. Thats why I'm usually so cold. I hide my feelings so that I won't grow feelings for someone just to have them taken away" Ivan said as he looked down "Shes all I have and couldn't live with out her"

Nika smiled alittle as he grinned "Well you don't have to live alone when you have friends and as long as you have friends, you'll never be alone cause they will always be with you in there" She said pointing to his heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 pm
" Ivan, your whole life doesn't only have to consist of protecting your sister. I'm sure the more friends you make the less protection anyone will need. Your friends will be with you like your pack and protect you like you would want to protect them. All you have to do is just open up and not be so secure."

Ialeia went back to her chair before tossing him the keys to the new dorm," You will find that it is better to have a variety of allies instead of consisting to only your pack. You may go now."

(( hey guys got to go now, Ill try to be on sometime tomorrow but keep rping!))  

PunkUnderPrep

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm
Kunji looks at where his heart is "Just that i dont have any friends well besides Conser here but he's more of a pet.....And my heart gezz that thing is old." he looks at Nika and smiles back. Some how she got him into a good mood most people can't do that even one he just met.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Ivan nodded and got up to leave "Thank you Headmistress" Ivan saidas he slipped the keys in his pocket but before he left he looked back at Ialeia "Headmistress, I have a question. The werewolf you loved, when his pack tried to kill you, what did he do?" Ivan asked

Nika smiled "Well I'm you friend right? Cause your my friend, Kunji" Nika said iwth a smile  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm
" He watched." she answered before opening her laptop and beginning to clack away at the keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm
"Then there was no love between you two, if he loved you he would have helped you" Ivan said "So you have no idea how I feel toward Nika" and with that Ivan left the room and looked at Kunji and Nika "Come on Nika, we must get going to the vampire dorm."  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Kunji look at Nika and smile "Im your friend to Nika." he got up and enterd the Headmistress's office "Ma'm David Langley is in the infirmary as you order.......my i ask why did you want him to go there?" he face held a bold look as if he knew all along.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Haki sat in class, and telepathically got a message from one of the vampires in the pack. Damn it! "Umm... May I please go to the office? One of my brethren has been killed."

Yes, of course, Mr. Kokurioshy" Said the teacher, sympathy in her eyes.

Haki walked down to the main level, and saw Kunji talking with Nika. Damn... I guess I'll have a little talk with him after he's done flirting... He walked quietly to a chair close by and started reading a book in his pocket.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Nika smiled as she got up and went to her brother's side "Who was that?" Ivan asked

"Just a new friend...he was the one that killed the rest of the vampires while you killed their leader" Nika said  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games