Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:53 am
Trinity sighed and started to walk to her room when she saw a girl sleeping on the floor of the hall. "weird." she said to herself. she put her tiwn blades away in her skirt belt loop before a teacher or something were to see her having weapons in school. then she sighed again. the girl woke up. she went over to the girl, put her hands on her hips and bent down to her with one eyebrow raised, and said "why are you sleeping in the hallway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 am
name: shadow
race: vampire/ werewolf mix
personality: kind, shy
crush: jax
powers: can change into wolf form
past: unknown, cant remember
appearance:midnight blue hair, pale, fit, always has tail and feet are paws, midnight blue fur, silver eyes, fangs.  

theshadowolf

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:38 pm
wanders around looking for her room, 110
(is that room # open?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm
LiGhT nInJa-mwah
Trinity sighed and started to walk to her room when she saw a girl sleeping on the floor of the hall. "weird." she said to herself. she put her tiwn blades away in her skirt belt loop before a teacher or something were to see her having weapons in school. then she sighed again. the girl woke up. she went over to the girl, put her hands on her hips and bent down to her with one eyebrow raised, and said "why are you sleeping in the hallway?"

Risa wiped her tears away.Her eyes watery from crying.She replied to the girl's question."My back was aching and I didn't feel like walking to my room so I just sat in this corner.I eventually fell asleep."Her response low.((Trinity's human right?))  

Angelic_Gurl909

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:19 pm
finally finds her room and walks in. unpacks stuff, then goes to lunchroom and buys a sandwich and begins to nibble on it, wondering where the people are...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm
Tina had a question that she couldn't hold any longer.So tina asked Kasumi."How do you have this demon form?"She hoped she didn't make her mad.Tina was really curious about kasumi's demon form and actually had thousands of questions.But she wouldn't ask anymore.Tina didn't want to make her sad or mad by any of her questions.She sat quietly waiting for the girl's reply.  

Angelic_Gurl909

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm
Tina's question startled her.She thought for a moment trying to figure out how'd she would explain it to her."My father was demon and my mother was human.That's how my other form's demon.I have no absolute idea why I'm like this.I was born like this with a demon form and I guess you could say she was born with a human form.So we both inhabit the same body.Do you understand?That's the best I could explain."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 am
Seth heard the human comment. "So...wait...you can turn into a demon by will? Its not entirely ruled by your emotions? Hmm...thats strange. The demons i have met can only transform by an insane amount of anger or sadness....you are deffinently an interesting race..." Seth sat quietly and thought to himself the rest of the conversation. He didnt wanna kill all chances of tina asking questions.  

RhageisMyGame

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 am
finishes sandwich and wanders towards her room, bored and wondering what to do next  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 am
(lol, yeah, Trinity's a human)
Trinity sighed. "well it doesnt look comforatble, and you were whimpering in your sleep." then she held her hand out to her." come on ill help you up, and if youre hungry ill get you something to eat, i mean i was going to the cafateria anyways."  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:21 am
"Whimpering?Well I guess you could say I had a nightmare."She looked up at the girl for a couple moments,trying to decide what to do."Ok."She gripped Trinity's hand using it to help her up."Well I'm ready let's go."Risa didn't plan doing anything evil,she just didn't want to be alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 am
Trinity smiled "okay then, by the way, my name's Trinity Zero, you can call me what ever you like." Trinity was suprised. she didnt make fun of her different eye colors like the other kids. "umm, so what do you like to do?" she asked as they headed towards the cafeteria.obviously seeing that she had her mind on her nightmare.  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 pm
"Nice to meet you Trinity.My name's Risa Silvers,but I don't care what you call me."Risa looked at her different colored eyes."I never seen anyone like that.Neat."She said smiling.Risa walked along the same pace as Trinity.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 pm
"Actually I can't transform by will."She said answering Seth's question.Kasumi stood in the doorway and patiently waited for another to speak.  

babyangelgurl81

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 pm
They both inhabit the same body?She repeated in her head."Tina noticed Kasumi was still standing in the doorway.She smiled."If you want you can come in and sit down."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games