Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky punched the heli, sending it hurtling off into the distance, unable to see after about 10 seconds.
"Hm, wonder where it went.....Oh well. Wait up Dimitris!" He said dashing back towards the car.
"I want to get some info on those other-worlders. Let's go find Renamon. I'm kinda tired of running."
He leaps onto the roof and sat crosslegged.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Dimitris took Rocky off his car and looked at him sternly. "First rule, to respect a man respect his property." He then sat Rocky in the back next to Keith. "Mind keepign an eye on the schlub."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Rocky let out a faint whimper as Dimitris pulled him off, and chuckled to himself at the thought of a hostage situation. "Gladly, Dimitris." He sat next to Keith with a grin. "Hello there! My name's Rocky,' He revealed his hidden sleeve blade. 'And your name will be nonexistant if you even so much as think of escaping or harming any on my friends, clear?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Todd runs back to dimitris's car and sits in the back "Ok honestly no else thinks this is weird?" He said looking back to the other two beings.

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 pm

"Well let's just hope that doesn't affect my driving." Dimitris grins pulling around the debris and flooring it to the signaling antennae and Renamon.

Dimitris leaned his head out the window and shouted at Strikedramon. "Too slow..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm

"Nah Todd, when you're a Rouroni, you see all kinds of wired things on your travels."
He noticed Dimitris leaning out of the car and advised him, "Uh, Dimitris, It's not a good idea to taunt her..."

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:04 pm

"I got this." Dimitris smirked in his George Lopez imperssonation voice as he passed through the chaos the Gorrillamon and Minotauromon caused.

"Besides, she isn't looking for a fight - with us anyways."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 pm

"Uh if you say so Rocky." Todd said scratching his ear nervously and looks to Dimitris talking about Strikedramon."Strikedramon? You mean that weird reptile juming off the roof tops?" He asked looking out the window.

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Pulling infront of the station Dimitris climbed out and looked around at the mayhem. "Looks like we got one heck of a situation on our hands."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 am

Rocky stayed in the car, dagger to Keith's neck.
"|Sigh| How long will I have to deal with this bozo?"

LimberNimbleShadow

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am

Strikedramon grinned, flashing her razor sharp teeth, at Renamon's blunt question. "You just jump right to it, dontcha, foxy lady?" She waved her left claw around as she thought of an answer. "Well, I'm on whichever isn't shooting at me and whichever side wins," she said with a broader grin.

The Gorillamon and Minotauromon were just some big lugs who acted like frat boys all the time. They grated on Strikedramon's last nerve. She would be on whatever side they weren't on.

"What're you up to, Renamon? Fraternizing with the creatures from this dimension?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm

"Hey Rocky you actually going to kill this guy?" Todd questioned.

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

"Todd it wouldnt be that simple to dispose of him. Hence why I stuck him in the back. We may make use of his clearance and authority regarding those brutes wreaking havoc." Dimitris sat on the hood of his car pondering what force is driving the the worlds in dissarray.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 am

"I was talking about after we're done with whatever we need him for." he said looking around and observing all the choas "Man I wish I had a camera."

Nero9295

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Rocky was getting tired of holding this guy, so he blew some sleeping powder infront of Keith. "I got tired of that, so I'll wake him up with hotfoot if we need him." He explained
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games