Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm
Annexus' eyes flashed. He teleported behind Reddiel and put his hand around his neck, his nails sinking into the skin and drawing blood. If Reddiel did any kind of movement the king's long and strong black nails would go plunging right into the vulnerable artery in the neck. Annexus' voice was the silky voice, but it was deeper, darker some how as if his words held fear itself. "Is that what you think? Then I suggest you spend less time drinking, raping, and killing and more time paying attention to what is going on around you and your place in the world."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm
"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH" Reddiel laughed as the king nails dug into his skin then suddenly Reddiels body melted into a black like shadow that had a very very VERY bad smell like a Rotting corpse then from the tree nearby someone was clapping a man cam out clapping his hands "Bravo Bravo well atleast you'r skill are still sharp you highness" Reddiel said while lightly clapping his hands then he looked at what was left of his clone "Well back to the drawing board with this clone appearently when he was born he was drunk" Reddeil said in dissapointment  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm
"What is the point in cloning yourself? You cause enough trouble as it is," Asuka said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm
Annexus raised his brow at Reddiel. "You created a clone....and used me as a test?" His voice was light but unpleasant. "I'm assuming it acted as you would if you were drunk? Or is the fact that it was so insulting just a coincidence?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:33 pm
"nope every clone I made was failure you see I was try to make a clone that would obey order's without question and that they would also have the power's of the original but only 70 percent of the power this one had mind of his own and escaped from my lab" Reddiel said while looking down at the remains he then cathered a little of the samples and placed it in a test tube he then looked at Asuka "My dear you don't know the benifits of clones do you" Reddiel said looking into the sky" Imagine clone's of either yourself or the king or even mamoru over there an army of cloned from either of you could be unstopable and you guys thought a spent my past time killing and raping thats just rude killings a hobby havent I told you guys that " Reddiel said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm
"Lord Annexus could destroy an entire army by himself without the use of clones," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm
"Arisu a king must not bother himself with Garbage as weak a mere soldier's you do know the right" Reddiel said to Arisu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm
"I am simply stating a point. Nothing more," Arisu said, shrugging. Lord Annexus could probably destroy ten armies without breaking a sweat, she thought.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:43 pm
"Arisu Arisu I must say the king's power is not rivaled by any other being BUT don't think he is a God well not yet even the king has his limits and I'm sure he know's that to why do you think he bother's having use around" Reddiel said to Arisu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am
"You talk to me as if I was an ignorant child," Arisu said. "I would suggest you consider my position before you talk to me so. I am not the same child I was when I joined the army six years ago." He was really starting to annoy her, and that was something you just didn't do if you knew what was good for you.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:01 am
"Your position means nothing to me as far as Its concerned only his Highness is above me. And thats because the man has power and I messure his power above all of us that why I serve him" Reddiel said to Arisu in a firm tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 am
Serriana giggeld" Hi"She then turned to Jay"Jaahay...sit down!Sit down!Eat and take your medicine!"
Jay chukled sat down and did what Serriana told him."Well I hope you two like it here,I bet Serrina would like to show you your rooms later"

"Of course!Of course"She said grinning.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 am
Mina smiled. Serriana was so adorable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reddiel was really getting on Arisu's nerves, but, before she could say anything in return, she had a vision. She saw the Eternal Eyes, but she could not get a clear view of their surroundings. What? Where are they? What is preventing me from getting a clear image of what is around them? she thought.
Asuka saw that Arisu looked a bit distracted and figured that she had had another vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 am
"hmmm a vision again..................well I'll leave you to your job" Reddiel said while walking to the guard nearby "You there"Reddiel said to the gaurd "Go get someone to fix our tactician" Reddiel said then he walked out the garden.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:14 am
Garnet laughed at Serriana, she was just so cute.

Annexus watched Rediel leave for a few seconds. "I don't know whether to promote him or to kill him." He turned to Arisu. "Your face shows this vision isn't normal. What is wrong with it?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games