Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Suddely a dark shadow came up from the ground and hit the man, sending him flying. It drained some of the energy and life out of him as it passed through his body.

Katie froze, unable to do or say anything. Finally she said, "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Zane stood and turned around he heard the girl say somethign but he didnt care he was just so angry. he wnated to realease his anegr but not on the girl. she looked so young and fragile so he wlaked to the nearest tree tore it from the ground snapped it in half off of his knee then throguh it at the other trees knocking them all down. He had demolished an entire forest. almost.  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 pm
kabla felt a powerful force he looked to the forest to see most of the trees gone he jmuped off the bulding and wlaked tword the forest ot the socurce to find katie and zane but stayedo ut of sight  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Zane noticed someone else was nearby os he just ran off  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 pm
kabla came out "was that no i couldent be" he said he lokoed at hatie the n at the boy running "it is...' he said calmly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 pm
zane kept running until he was out of the forest he wanted ot ake back all the things he did today so he just sat on a rock.  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm
"Kabal," Katie said quietly, "Please get out of here right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm
kabal smirked "hey on problem i just had to see what was giving off that strength and i found out so now im going for a walk" he said walked froward through that forest and to the temple when he walked in he found many of the demon rebuilding "oh crap that's was today" he said he got ready and began working on it as he did a chain was on the door sealing the temple  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 pm
After a long day zane wanted to lay down so he went searching for a palce to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Katie forgot everything. The next thing she knew, she was covered in blood and a dead human was laying on the ground. She noticed she was in an alley and it was getting dark. "What happened?" she whispered to herself.  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Samantha stopped in the middle of the forest. where am i? what happened? who were those people? she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 am
Katie heard something that sounded like crying. She turned around to see a girl in the corner of the alley, shivering and sobbing.
"Please," she said, "Don't hurt me."
Katie looked a little hurt, "Don't worry," she said soothingly, "I would never-"
A thought crossed her mind, and she realized what John had been tryint to tell her all along. These humans deserved to die. They thought they were so high and mighty, but once something threatened their lives, they became noting more that a scared little creature begging for their lives. But they had made it quite clear that if they were the predator and someone else they prey, they would not spare the weaker. Katie balled up her hands into fists as she realized what John had been trying to tell her. An evil smile spread across her face and for the first time in her life, she looked like John.
The girl got up and began to run, but Katie killed her in less than a second, cutting short the scream that she made.

Katie Wildheart

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 am
((Thats so harsh!! Are tehre anyt buildings or something that everyone hangs around? i odnt know where i should make him go.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm
((go the the demon temple where kabal always is.))  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm
(jeez that so mean)

the seal on the door disappeared as kabal walked out the inside was different and soon the outside did as well looking better the transaction to the elite temple was complete happened every year around this time he looked around " done finally" he said he looked around "i wonder if i can go see the oracle there something about today that just bothers me ' h said he sat down and looked up  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games