Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mande__e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:01 pm
Hanyou sat there on the roof looking at the sky.

Do I ever miss him...
She thought to herself and sighed.

I feel so alone...WHy did he have to leave early? Oh well...I guess life sucks for most people...I must be one of them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:51 pm
((one liner alert! One liner alert! Wooo Wooo Wooo!))

Later as Souno and August lay curled up by a warm ventelation shaft, huddling against the chill October winds, his eyes opened softly to the morning light. He slowly raised himself from his curled up position, barely desturbing August as she lay curled up and asleep underneath his jacket. A warm smile spread across his face as he leaned down and smoothed the soft leather over her form.
He was awed at how beautiful she was under the warm autumn sunrise, and was sad that he had to leave her for a while.
"Sleep tight my darling, and dream of me while I'm gone."
His stomach rumbled as he turned and crept across the roof and down the stairwell.

((exit to dining hall.))  

Souno

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:48 pm
((I wanna join! Liner liner liner! wooooooh woooooh!))

Sarah sat in a corner and looked up at the sky, so dark it was this time of year for this time of day. "I love it. Everything's so different from the summer, the fall and winter months are my favorite times of the year, so beautiful." She wispered softly to herself but loud enough for others to hear her. She didn't mind if people over heard her conversations with herself. If she didn't want people to know what she was feeling, she would think it. She took in a deep and peiceful breath of cold hair as a little bit of wind picked up and drifted the chilled fallen leaves across the floor of the rooftop, her hair swaying with the wind as it 'walked' passed ever so slowly. As she exhailed her breath formed into crystals floating up into the sky, then disapearing. "Uh-oh, that's not good..." she mumbled to herself and curled up into a tight ball, still in a corner. She didn't seem to notice anyone around her, nore did she ever look around to see if ayone was even there. Sarah blocked everyone out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Amber Elise stood on the roof, looking down below with a sigh. She couldn't hear the wind that was passing by her on the cloudy day due to the blaring noise erupting from the small earbuds placed in her ears. It happened to be Other World from that Final Fantasy X game that Keila had forced her into playing one day. Hey, she didn't care much for video games, but that song was awesome.

"Go, now, if you want it; You bite the hand that feeds you." she breath-whispered, trying to imitate the growl of the voice. She ended up smiling anyway, her hazel eyes still glancing around. The pulse of the guitars kept playing in her ear, and she tapped her hand on her jean-covered legs, bopping her head to and fro slightly. She never really was a headbanger, even if this definately was that type of music.

Listening to the song still, she looked up with a sigh at the sky, tracing some of her slender fingers along the cloudlines as though she could mix them all together. Of course, it didn't work, and she soon got bored with it. Muttering a few words to herself, she just leant against the metal bars surrounding of the dorm building roof and sighed, looking at her left hand and the strange tattoo that was on it. As if acknowledging her notice of it, the symbol glowed in response, the red standing out even more firmly against her slightly tanned skin.

"Now, now. Don't get overly frisky." she muttered to it in a bored voice, wiping the back of her tattooed hand against her tan t-shirt as if it would make it go away. No such luck, though. Amber Elise had used nearly every method to ink removal other than burning and the stupid thing still wouldn't wash off. She didn't even think it might have been ink any more, but had not a clue to what it could have been. Of course, it had just appeared one day, slowly getting darker in color until many people commented on it. 'Oh, that's cute,' they would say, or, 'Hey, where'd you get that awesome tat' and excetra. Her blonde hair flipped around in her face, and she pffed it away, sighing.

"What a nice day. What a nice.. boring.. day." she slid down on the bars, sitting on the ground and looking up at the basketball hoop near her. I wish I had a ball. she frowned, staring at the swaying net as if that would make a basketball actually appear.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:03 pm
Ginseku opened the foor to the rooftop, sighing softly. Things were boring now, since most of the students had transferred away to other highschools. He headed over to the railing to look over at the ground with a sigh, then turned around. was that...music? He walked over, snooping around until he found the source; a girl.
"Whatcha doing up here all by your lonesome?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:55 pm
Amber Elise finally stared up at the sky and then closed her eyes. The rather short song ended and then she just waited, sighing. Of course, she wouldn't know, but the stupid CD player had run out off batteries. Just when she thought about checking it, she heard a voice right above her.

"Whatcha doing up here all by your lonesome?"

She started up, startled and looked up to the teen standing above her with a deep breath, sighing. "For the love of christ.." Shaking her head, she shifted, breath-laughing. "You scared me." Amber Elise stood up, and then pulled her earbuds out, leaning against the fence. "Actually, I was just .." she paused for a moment. She didn't have a valid reason for being up here other than being bored on a day of spring break. "Um.. well, I was kinda wishing that a basketball would appear up here, 'cuz.. Yeah." she smiled, shrugging. "Stupid thought, right?" Nice save! she complimented herself with an internal sigh.

"I'm Amber Elise. Who're you?" she offered out a hand, forgetting about the dead iPod Shuffle in her pocket for the moment. As far as she knew, it was impossible to kill off those things; she'd been listening to it for a week without charging it, and it had only hit yellow today. Well, that was also due to the fact that usually she was listening to it in class near silent while now she was blaring it since today was the first day of break. Might have something to do with battery consumption.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:40 pm
"I'm Gin. Nice to meet you Amber!"
He took her hand and shook it softly with a smile.
He took a seat quietly next to Amber, leaning back against the railing slowly to stare at the sky.
"I'm just out here to get a look at the clouds.. They remind me of things. Pretty goofy, huh?"
He blushed with a silly smile, looking off into the distant horizon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 pm
"Ditto, Gin." she smiled at him, yawning for a moment as the warm spring breeze flew past. She kept an awkward silence for a moment before saying quietly, "Actually, I've never gone by just Amber.." she then looked up at the sky, tracing out new projected patterns with her fingers. "Hey, not goofy at all. I've done that ever since I was a little kid. Taught my little brother how to do it while he was still learning to talk, too. God, I used to be obsessed with cloud-watching. I think it had to do with the sky, 'cause whenever I thought about it, I could imagine myself flying pretty often." she looked over, smiling at him.

"Anyway.. so what classes are you taking when we get off of break?" she shifted for a moment and then sat down next to Gin, drawing her knees up before wrapping her arms around her blue jeans and staring at the red markings on her left hand while she waited for an answer.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:07 pm
"I'm not sure yet...Maybe a weaponry class...Advanced science..I dunno. Just something that piques my interest, i guess."
He scratched the back of his head softly, smiling still. He didn't know WHY he was smiling, but something just made him feel...happy. Probably the sky. He didn;t really care what it was; he just like being happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:06 am
"Weaponry, eh?" she thought aloud, and reached behind her, taking out her gun which was wedged between her pants and her shirt. Amber Elise smiled softly. "Well.. if I could take anything that I wanted to take, it would be some sort of magic, I'd guess. I mean.. if I could actually take it." she pointed her gun off towards the other end of the roof, taking aim at one of the bars. Her hand snapped up like she'd shot and she made sound-effects to it. "Ka-pow! Bullseye." she chuckled for a moment and laid her weapon down at her side, stretching her legs out and crossing them at her ankles.

"I actually don't know what I'm going to be taking. Probably just the same things as last time. Regular classes, and Gunnery." she shrugged. "... Buuuttt..." she lifted her left hand up and flicked the back of it with her right. "If I could figure out what this thing is, I might be better off anyway." she frowned, tilting her head speculatively at the soft red tattoo. It wasn't glowing like before, but still looked pretty odd. Like some sort of geometrical version of a tribal marking. A triangle with a circle in the middle, surrounded by a circle with two tiny triangles hanging from the bottom of it at four and six. It still seemed like it was missing something, though. "I dunno, I dunno.."

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:45 pm
"I think that you should take a look into the summonings class. that seems to be a summoning symbol, or a binding mark. You might have something special bound into you, or you might have a tattoo that allows you to summon."
Ginseku looked at the mark with a bit of interest. It seemed like a trigram. and incomplete one, but a trigram nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:35 pm
She looked at the array of symbols again with a new light in her eyes. "Maybe, I'm not sure.. It just appeared out of nowhere one day, and after that.." Amber Elise shrugged, biting her lip softly. "But what do you mean 'something bound into me'? That'd be kinda creepy, I'd venture to say. Something locked up inside me? Ick, ick, ick. Not cool." she shook her hand vigorously then, making a miffed-seeming face.

"Anyway..." she trailed off, "If I could summon something, though, what would it be like, eh?" she looked to Gin with a small shrug and a look of expectance. He seemed to know what he was getting at.

(( Short, but grounded. ;D ))

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:30 pm
"It could be anything from a weapon, to an animal, to a source of energy, to an energy cloen, to a portal. the list is endless. It all depends on the type of diagram you use. But I'd guess that it'll have something to do with your weapons if you use this handgun in battle."
He picked up her handgun, looking it over with discerning eyes to drzw in details. It seemed like a semi automatic, but appearances were always deceiving.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 pm
"True.." she trailed off with a thoughtful 'hmm' and looked up to the sky, tapping her legs against the ground lazily. "The type of diagram though? You lost me there, Gin." Amber Elise shrugged half-heartedly and looked at her black gun. Her pair to it, the silver one, was back in her room. She didn't know exactly at all what type they were or anything like that, she just knew how to load and fire it, and took it to get cleaned once a week. Stealing was bliss that way.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers