Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:01 pm
"Well then, I ask you use your persuaive abilities for me." said Erk, in an overly official sounding voice. He laid the girl on the ground, "She is yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:03 pm
zephel passed by a man who was lying dwn a girl and wondered if she was dying."is she dying cuase if she is, you wouldn't mind if i send her soul to the abyss unless she is virtues then forget it"  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:37 pm
"What kind of beast do you take me for." he said, giving the man a glare. "She's only unconcious, and I don't ltet people go around playing games with other's souls." he gave the man a look of pure, murderous cotempt, "Now leave my street! Theres enough intrusion going on as it is." he comanded the man.

Erk looked up, the sky uncloudd by the ships but the rain still falling. "What gall those warmongers had." he said, as the drops bounced of his mask.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:51 pm
ZombieJeff
"What kind of beast do you take me for." he said, giving the man a glare. "She's only unconcious, and I don't ltet people go around playing games with other's souls." he gave the man a look of pure, murderous cotempt, "Now leave my street! Theres enough intrusion going on as it is." he comanded the man.

Erk looked up, the sky uncloudd by the ships but the rain still falling. "What gall those warmongers had." he said, as the drops bounced of his mask.
"sorry but only take orders from three people and your not any of them."his syth blade began to give off a red glare.  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Erk held out his pistol, and shot the blade of the scyth. "Nows not the time." He began to pull the trigger again, "Another shot like that could shater the blade, just leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:13 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk held out his pistol, and shot the blade of the scyth. "Nows not the time." He began to pull the trigger again, "Another shot like that could shater the blade, just leave."
syth's blade grew a darker red and blood began to come out of it as it pushed out the bullet."you mortals are so naive, please shooting a blade and then talking trash ."  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Erk made a face as though he was about to retch, but only laughter burst from his mouth. "Oh god, thats horrible." he sputtered falling over. "Stop it, stop." he beged in voice that sounded as though tickled with pain.

((This is Erk's number one weakness, he's not laughing at you. He just does it when he sees blood))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:23 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk made a face as though he was about to retch, but only laughter burst from his mouth. "Oh god, thats horrible." he sputtered falling over. "Stop it, stop." he beged in voice that sounded as though tickled with pain.

((This is Erk's number one weakness, he's not laughing at you. He just does it when he sees blood))
"your luaghin at nlood?nw that weird."  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:28 pm
"I can't help it." he exclaimed in between gigles and gasps for breath, while pounding the ground with his fist. "Military brain washing" he exclaimed just before another outburst.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:41 pm
ZombieJeff
"I can't help it." he exclaimed in between gigles and gasps for breath, while pounding the ground with his fist. "Military brain washing" he exclaimed just before another outburst.
"oh this rich i've seen peopole be afraid of ants but luaghing at site of blod, sending you to the abyss and you'll be luaghing for all enternity."  

zephel693

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:27 am
Lori sighed. "Look, personification of death, leave." she said and walked to the woman. "You couldn't take her soul if you wanted."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:11 pm
"Damn straight" siad Erk in an abnormal voice giving an almost predatorial look from the ground. However he remained silent for a few seconds before rolling onto his back with more laughter. "STOP IT! Please..." the laugter was bodering on hysterical fear.

((He isn't humored, It's entirely reactionary. If anything, he's horrified of it.))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:14 pm
((Wait...when does the grim reaper's sythe bleed?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:18 pm
((who the hell aid i was the grim reaper))zephel stopped the blood in his syth and wiped it off." i swear mortals get more retarded every decade"  

zephel693

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:21 pm
((You mean the sythe, dark attitude, the immortal thing, and of course the soul reaping...hence the Grim reaper))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games