Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm
ryoko hashamoto
((You never said you hit him just that it was a millimeter away from his neck, making me believe it was smply a threat of some sort. You also said that he would be too drunk to avoid it, furthering my belief because you would have said it hit him. Obviously you believed that he couldn't dodge it, so why didn't you just say it hit him?))

Ryoko landed and glared at the pair as they left. He rose to a standing position.

((cause you would have never arived in time to save him by the time that door opens he would have either got hit or miraculously dodged.))

Shin was outside the building and his seals finished so he sat and looked around his stuff the air started to heat up and thunder was heard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm
havockboy
ryoko hashamoto
((You never said you hit him just that it was a millimeter away from his neck, making me believe it was smply a threat of some sort. You also said that he would be too drunk to avoid it, furthering my belief because you would have said it hit him. Obviously you believed that he couldn't dodge it, so why didn't you just say it hit him?))

Ryoko landed and glared at the pair as they left. He rose to a standing position.

((cause you would have never arived in time to save him by the time that door opens he would have either got hit or miraculously dodged.))

Shin was outside the building and his seals finished so he sat and looked around his stuff the air started to heat up and thunder was heard.

((see bold))

Ryoko cursed. "We gotta leave now!" He turned around and saw Jason. His bloodline deactivated immediatly. "S**t!" He ran and grabbed Jason, wings sprouting out of his back as he jumped towards the window, breaking through it and Heading towards the ground.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:21 pm
((The Arc RPC's weren't ment to kill people Havock. They are OP which is why they not allowed to kill. They are ment to focus looking for the weapons which is why they usualy just beat the crap out of people. Then keep searching. But Katsu you should be in critical condition cause you shouldn't have been able to dodge that in your state.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm
((So you encourage me to AUTO HIT HIM...

IF I SAID IT HIT HIM THEN I CHEATED! Dude auto hiting is against the rules no mater how much the odds are stacked in your favor. Besides he decides if my kunai grazes him or kills him.

Oh and did you not read MY POST if i was going that fast you think i could just stop like that... i was going to let inertia do the work.

I like to leave them half dead...))

Shin sighed then suddenly turned to face the building and again he made seals.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:29 pm
((Actually saying that he couldn't dodge it is auto hitting in itself. And You didn't sat you slashed at him. Just that it was a millimeter away from his throat, giving the impression that you stopped. And I wouldn't know that. I know little of Shin's abilities and as far as I know you could have stopped somehow.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:31 pm
((I also thought you meant it as a threat, because you said it was a millimeter away, but you didn't say you followed through, but if it was meant to hit me, fine.))

Katsu stopped mid way in a strike as he noticed that a wound on his neck from Shin's kunai cost him to much blood during his attacks and fell to his knees barely able to move.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm
ryoko hashamoto
((Actually saying that he couldn't dodge it is auto hitting in itself. And You didn't sat you slashed at him. Just that it was a millimeter away from his throat, giving the impression that you stopped. And I wouldn't know that. I know little of Shin's abilities and as far as I know you could have stopped somehow.))

(( NO I COULDNT ... i was moving to fast but nevermind maybe i should just kill this rpc cause this arc is too much trouble))

After finishing the handseals shin exploded in a burst of lightning.

((I aint going to RP anymore))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:38 pm
((oooo....could i take over shin? if u dont explode him...))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm
((No comment.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:59 pm
(Guys, your all being noobs, Havock is right, If your moving that fast you can't just stop you have to either slow down or you'll die the rest of your bodies moving to fast, god noobs)  

Havok-Trance

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm
(i never said he didn't kill him..)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 pm
Daichi was utterly confused at this point but left while saying. "Oi Guv wait up!"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games