Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:04 pm
((Ah ok. I just know you said third RPC, and I thought you meant you had three living ones. Next time I see eris on, I will let her know so she doesn't start telling you to delete the character.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Entaksu tryed the substitusion jutsu but he failed at it. Entaksu got frustrated so he slammed his fist on the table.  

p1mp321

p1mp321

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 pm
Entaksu tried the transformation jutsu again and he was successful, so he smiled and told Rein.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm
Jason smiled at entaksu, "nice one," he said, turning to look at rein, "so what's your name?" he asked, as he was Curious.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

p1mp321

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
Entaksu looked and smiled at Jason, and he asked "Thanks, by the way what's your name?"he said  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm
Jason smiled, "Jason Vladaskee," he said, still not looing away from rein, smiling.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm
atlas made his way back to the academy and saw that everyone was still there. he then smiled and entered the room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Rein felt great elation at reaching the next rank on her first day. After receiving her grass band, she took it and tied it around her left thigh, the grass symbol facing outwards. She then nodded to Enkatsu after seeing him complete the transformation jutsu.

Then she turned to the one who had introduced himself as Jason to answer his inquiry on her name. He was smiling at her. How had she ended up in the middle of all these people? She shrugged it off and continued; she didn't want to be rude to anyone. "I am Rein Sipatai." She gave a slight smile.

Next she moved to the special paper to figure out what her element was. Placing her hand, palm open, on top of the paper, she focused her chakra for a moment on the paper. In an instant, a puff appeared around the paper. After the slight smoke disappeared, a pile of sand was all the remained of the paper. She turned around and gave Jason a cocky smile. "Looks like you're going to have competition for being the greatest Earth elemental ninja . . . ever."

((In case you're wondering, she doesn't hate everyone, she's just not used to being around people. I just don't want you to take her the wrong way. 8P))

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 am
Jason was still smiling, "nice to meet you rein, and......It is a competition i'm going to win in, it runs in my blood,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 am
She had to genuinely smile back at this guy. "So you assume that you're going to win?"  

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 am
Jason's smile hadn't left him yet, as he spoke his next words, "i'm as sure as you are pretty," he said, looking into her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am
Rein understood that this was supposed to be a compliment, but it made her embarassed and she blushed. She wasn't used to being embarassed so it made her slightly upset. "Well . . . looks don't mean anything when you're in a battle." She turned away, trying to hide her face until she was no longer blushing.  

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 am
"Not unless you plan distract your opponent with them, which with your looks, you could, but even so, just cause your pretty doesn't mean you aint good in battle," he said, winking at her as he then proceeded to head backwards towards the nearest window, "well, i'm gonna go get some food, if you wanna join me, i'll be at the ramen shop, ok?" he said as he reached the window, crouching on it, he fell backwards out of it, landing on the ground in a thud, he brushed himself off, and headed to the ramen shop.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 am
After hearing him leave, Rein slowly turned her head to peek out the direction he'd gone. Seeing as he really as gone, she gave a release of breath. Oi, what am I getting myself into? Resolving with herself that this Jason guy was good at disarming her reservedness, she picked up the flower she'd used from the replacement jutsu earlier and headed outside using the door. Now to find that Ramen shop . . .  

Sine_Amore

p1mp321

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 am
Entaksu and Atlas where alone now with the teacher. "Would you like to go get lunch and hang out?"Entaksu said to Atlas.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games