Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail sat down wondering why he was always here. Was it his curse to be constantly in these rooms? He wondered if he should learn Medical Jutsus so that it'd be less on him and he could not come here anymore. He stared at Aki as the Medics stared preforming healing jutsus on his shoulder. She gave him strength.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

As they inspected Vrail's shoulder they found his proximal humerus to be broken in one spot and fractured three more spots. They would have to set the bone back together before healing it. To help the process they gave Vrail a calcium pill. "This may hurt. Bare with us." One nurse said as she took his arm the doctor who had arrived at this point prepared the needed seals for his next technique. Quickly the nurse pushed against his arm putting the two broken ends back together then the doctor followed immediately with the Bone Healer technique. Once the break and factures were healed they set to using the healing hands technique to repair the damage to the tissues. After that they placed his arm in a real sling.

The doctor came over to Aki, "He'll need to rest his arm for around a day. Just to be safe." Wordlessly Aki nodded to the doctor. "How did this happen anyway?" Aki looked at Vrail then glanced to the floor. "I was careless." The doctor shook his head and made to leave.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXAs soon as the doctors left Vrail took off the sling and lifted his arm over his head, starting to swing it in circles. He rotated it and made sure it felt right. After he tested it he looked at Aki "Babe let's go back home... maybe I'll cook for you." he said in a happy manner.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

She narrowed her eyes at him as he completely ignored the doctor's advice. Though she decided against protesting. She sighed and seemed to adjust her boots. "I'm not really hungry..." Aki mumbled. The guilt had turned into a fury with herself. And it was starting to leak to her outer appearance. Her brow was creased in frustration and her lips pressed thin. A complete contrast to his happy tone. Aki stood up and adjusted her belt to make sure it fit snug to her waist. Idle things to try and distract her mind, like tugging at the sleeve of her shirt, adjusting her belt and shoes, ruffling her hair.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail's happy expression was toned down a bit, but he still had a light smile. he walked over to Aki and grabbed a bit of her hair in between his fingers. He tugged it affectionately and got his face close to hers "Listen I know you blame yourself, but if I hadn't started it then you wouldn't have had hurt me. I'm not complaining ok? So you shouldn't worry about it!" he then licked her cheek and headed for the door and big smiled across his face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:15 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

A squeak escaped her as he tugged lightly on her air. She folded her arms and listened to him. And suddenly he licked her face, again. The hairs on her arms and back of her neck stood up on end. Finally a smile broke her face as she whiped the spit from her face. "Okay okay. I won't. But if you lick me again I'll break both of your shoulders." She jogged lightly to catch up and took his hand in her own. Smiling and giggling she walked to the door with him.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail smiled and stopped when she grabbed his hand "I'm glad..." he whispered in her ear. Then his tongue went around it's tip. he released her hand and in a flash his lips met hers. With his hands around her face and his lips pressed against hers he kissed her passionately.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Of course, he did it again. His tounge flicked agains the tip of her ear. And agry, but playful, look came upon her and she was about to say something when his mouth crushed to her own in a passionate kiss. Aki hugged him close then quite suddenly bite down on his bottom lip. Not hard enough to break the skin, but enough cause pain. Aki hopped away from him and began a mad dash out of the hospital. The entire time her laughter ringing out from behind her. She stopped out of the hospital to turn and yell back at him, "I'll let you slide on that one mister! But the next time you better watch out!"

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail felt her teeth bite his lip and it made his blood rush. He let her get away and run for the door "Ma'am... Please come back here." he said as he pressed his lips together "I demand we do that again!" he said as he eyed her. He crossed his arms and stood in place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Again?" She put her index finger to her chin in thought. "Hmm... you'll have to catch me." Aki took a few skipping steps backwards then quite suddenly she burst into flower petals and was whisked into the air high above him. The petals swirled through the village and recollected somewhere else ten seconds later.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail watched her go and was amazed at her leaving. She did not listen to him at all. He wondered if he had been demanding enough. Oh well he thought to himself as he ran after her. Trying to sense out her chakra. Leaving the Hospital

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm
The roots suddenly came in front of the hospital and still wrapping both the young people tightly not letting them go anywhere but the had separated each other just in case one got lose as nurses came outside and took them in.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo and Mai were dropped into the hospital He quickly grabbed the girl and lifted her up taking her to a bed. He leet in three of the nurses and a Doctor as he sifted through his backpack to find comphrey. He began to grind the herb and fed it to Mai. The herb would calm her body down and let the blood begin to clot at the wound.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm
Seeing that they were safe, Yajuu turned direction and headed back to Fenrir.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Ryu zipped through the hospital and picked up Mai from her bed now that she was healed "I love you, don't do that to me again," he said as he held onto her close.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games