Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Daron bends over and picks up his katana, he then begins to practice with his katana...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:28 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru began to jog around the massive tree, training his stamina. (like this post,)It was not exciting, but necessary.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara headed back to the tree and stopped to look at the two boys. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your little break as much as I did." She placed her hands on her hips. She was once again ready to go. In the time they had been there, she had gone to the hot spring, and eaten some food. Now she felt ready to go again if the others were still willing. If not, she wasn't going to pressure them into it. Her little lust for battle had passed away for the most part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 pm
"Shall we begin?" Daron asks as he sheathes and sets down his katana.  

FullbusterOrleans

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(what's the order?)

Shimahamaru stood up and stretched his arms behind his head. "Whenever YOU'RE ready." he said, not wanting Amara to come at him without warning again, although she looked to have calmed down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:00 pm
((Aaaaaaaaand......FIGHT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452TKoTWHqw ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 pm
((Order? I like soup over hard things.))

Lenon appeared in a spray of mist to watch the fight. He smiled and waved to Shima. "Good luck!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(what is wrong with you! both of you! Graveheart, you shouldn't be here, and lenon, WHO LIKES SOUP MORE THAN CHOCOLATE!!! YOU FREAK!)

Shimahamaru sees Lenon encouraging him, and wonders how he even knew about the spar. He seems more and more like a stalker every day, no matter how hard I try to convince myself otherwise...  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"Alright, so it's going to be a free for all. Jutsu's and your body can be used but no weapons just like before. And since it looks as if the two of you don't want to start the fight, I guess that leaves it up to me again." She turned and looked to Daron and Shima.

Pandora concentrated on her chakra and made the needed seals to execute the clone jutsu. In a puff of smoke, another Amara appeared to the original. Both of them moved at exactly the same time, springing up and dashing at the two boys. The real Amara headed for Daron, while the fake one went for Shima. Both of the girls leapt to the side as soon as they neared their opponent.

The clone swung her foot up at Shima, hoping to catch him in the arm and disable it once more. The real Amara leapt to the side once again so she was standing behind Daron. She balled her hand up into a fist and sent it towards Daron's spine without mercy.

(I guess it'll be me, Shima and Kato if that's fine with everyone))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm
((Lol. Chocolate isn't my thing. It's fruit...but I can't eat apples anymore. >.> Damn braces!))

Lenon smiled. -This must seem extremely stalkerish. I wonder if they realize that I can feel their chakara now? Hmmm...probably not. They'll learn.- This would be interesting. Daron against Shima against Amara. Of course, Shima and Amara didn't know any other jutsu yet. They would, soon, but not now.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:14 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(gonna stick with the stalker explanation. And that crap they say about braces, nobody follows. I've had mine on for over HALF OF MY LIFE! STUPID GERMANS PUT IT ON BACKWARDS... or maybe it was arkansasians...)

"HEY! I SAID WHEN HE'S READY!" Shimahamaru yelled. He recognized the attack immediately after she moved slightly to the side. Turning, he blocked the attack by pushing the leg out of the way with his other hand. "And can't you be a bit more creative?" he asked, punching the clone in the back, the block hopefully having knocked it off balance. He then jumped back a few yards and used the necessary handsigns while concentrating his chakra. There was a puff of smoke, and Shimahamaru had a clone of his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:16 pm
Daron side steps just in time to the left, he spins around to face Amara he does a series of hand signs to perform the grass clone jutso, a perfect grasss clone form out of the grass behind Amara. The clone jumps into the air and aims a blow at amara's neck. He was going to wait a bit befotre using his dangerous jutso...  

FullbusterOrleans

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:18 pm
((Problem is, my braces hurt when I eat apples. TT-TT I love apples! Why does my life suck so much!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm
(because you are a STALKER!!!! And you have a choice; pain, or apples. no pain, no apples. and kato, please spell jutsu correct. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!)  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
The first clone of Amara dissappeared with the blow that Shima had given it. The real Amara felt a slight updraft from something behind her. She looked up to see the clone of glass comiing straight for her. Amara leapt to the ground and rolled over herself before it had a chance to hit her in the neck.

The white, masked woman rolled to her feet and leapt again. She aimed a fist at the glass clone before heading for Daron again. Amara was curious as to what other jutsu's this boy had up his sleeves, and she wanted to see them all before she really got serious when it came to attacking. As she neared Daron, Amara leapt up into the air and pulled her foot up. As gravity brought her back down, she swing her foot down as well, hoping to embed her heel into Daron's shoulder and put it out of commission.

She decided it would be good to answer Shima's little retort. "It's a little difficult to be creative when the two boys you are fighting will not attack first. I don't see you coming up with anything creative Shima."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games