Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stared at the ground as he went over the painful memories that happened to him earlier that day. Then he looked up at kitty and mumbled, "Long story."

(Check it out on page 13 on this thread, and just watch the chaos erupt.)

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 am
hahaha i see....hey... sorry to ask but....do you have any friends?...since...i always see you training alone and doing stuff alone...i just wonder...*kitty asked lil scared*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A short snarl came from between Fenrir's teeth but he pulled it back. It was a question he'd always hated explaining. "I don't have anybody. It's better that way, and I like it that way. As long as I stay strong, what do I need friends for?" He stood up, grabbed his things, and started walking away before turning back with a deadly look. "The curious cat should be careful. Those who try to worm their way into my heart have a strange habit of meeting their grave." Fenrir made a handsign and vanished in a gust of wind.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am
Fenrir wait it was just.......a question......its always more fun to have friends around.....now he left *kitty kicked a tree and sits on the ground, thinking*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
Areku stood up and started putting his clothes on,"Damn I got to go get new weights now." Areku said as he felt so light without them it wasn't funny, he then looked at his left arm that had the claw now,"I wonder if I really need this?" Areku asked himself at first the cloak was way to big and Areku noticed as it was dragging,"Ahhh! how my suppose to fight with this!" Areku yelled in frustration but it soon retreated up to his shoulder,"Oh thats convenient." Areku said pleased, he was happy that he didn't leave his clothes on or they would be shredded, he looked at the arm as he walked to the dorms.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Oh well, time to report to kage that this place is ok... *kitty stood up and went to the gates*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
atlas made it to the spring and look at the clone. 'so. what are you going to teach me for today in suiton?" he asked.

(back to my training!)

atlas saw what was in the scroll and grin. he then read the first on on the list. Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet) was the name of the jutsu. he then got into his stance and form some hand signs. "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)" he said as he shot out a vary small water ball, the size of pebble and shot it at a tree. he sighed and tired again

1/4

atlas was determined to get stronger. he then summon all his strength as he then form the same hand signs. "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)" he said as two more water bullets came out of his mouth and where bigger as well. he smiled as he was getting the hand of this.

2/4

atlas closed his eyes and calmed himself down he remember what that jedi person told him a long time ago. he had to be stronger then his brother. atlas made more hand signs and said the words out loud, "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)". this time three more water bullets came out and struck a tree and where even bigger. he was almost there.

3/4

atlas felt the chakra around him as this was his time. he was almost there. he could feel it in his vains and in his chakra stream. atlas made more hand signs and his mouth started to get huge. "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)" he said in his mind as he shot out as 5 water bullets came out and where as big as your fist. he hit the tree as there was a hole threw it. he was happy that he got the jutsu right.

4/4  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku arrives at the spring, taking a deep sigh of relief. Her clay bird constantly following her she sits at the edge of the water as the wind blows past her gently she smiles. These simple times, these happy times, oh how she hopes they last.

Eris5

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Atlas notice there was someone else here, but he pay no attention to her and continued on his training. he then look what was next on the scroll and smirk. it was Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique). atlas smiled as he then form some hand signs as water arose from the spring and formed a small shuriken. it was only one, but he knew he could make more if he trains more.

1/4

atlas was tempted to try again. as he then form some handsigns and form more shurikens, about 3 of them. he was getting somewhere right now. he then called the jutsu off and tired again.

2/4

atlas was in his stance as he was sweating alittle bit. he then form some handsigns and made more water shurikens. about 5 of them. he was almost there and he could feel it. but was tired as well.

3/4

atlas was almost there. he could feel it threw his vains. he then closed his eyes and concentrated his chakra threw out his body. he then opne his eyes wide and form the handsigns, making about 8 water shurikens that hit a tree, then melted away. atlas smiled and got the jutsu down. he then walk off to the gates.

4/4  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 am
NUR

Shoku just remains seated near the lake looking out at the horizon as she thinks about life. She then stands up and stretchs herself out and looks to the sky. "Ughh I'm bored." she says to herself while scratching her head thinking to herself that maybe she should train.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 am
Shiro walks into the springs and starts looking around. Noticing a familiar face, he walks up to shoku and sits down next to her. "Well glad to see you haven't gone anywhere while I was gone."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku looks over to Shiro and smiles "Ya I was bored the village has been real quiet lately...I Kind of like it." She says sweetly before pulling out her grass jutsu scroll. She begins reading the scroll looking over it carefully. [1/5]

Shoku smiles then practices the handsigns of the jutsu she has been wanting to train lately and now that she has a friend here with her it should be all the much more fun. [2/5]

She performs the handsigns for the jutsu and focuses on the grass sadly nothing happens. [3/5]

Looking to Shiro she gulp...she is making herself look bad here. Shoku makes the handsigns again and the grass around her whips up in the air slightly in 4 certain areas it grows fast. [4/5]

She makes the handsigns once again, and focuses on the grass. accidentally right under Shiros feet and the grass grows quickly binding his ankles and and whipping up to his wrists and binding them as well. [5/5]

Shoku laughs "Oh thats a good position for you!" She smiles looking at Shiro all tied up and sticks her tongue out at him.

Kusa Kusari no Jutsu (Grass Chains Skill)
A variation of the Seed Growth Skill, this jutsu causes the grass below an opponent's feet to rapidly grow and wrap around the victim's hands and feet, binding them.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 am
"Oh really? Well then lets see what I can do to you." He says with a smile while breaking out of the grass and opening up his grass scroll. He begins to study one particular skill. [1/4]

Shiro gets excited and starts working on the signs for it all the while smiling at shoku. [2/4]

Finishing up his hand signs, he tosses a small seed towards shoku's feet. It lands and rolls onto one of her feet. Once it does, a few vines popped out but they remained limp. [3/4]

Trying again, he does the signs and tosses another seed. Once hit hits shoku in the chest, vines sprout out of the seed and wrap around her hands and feet, pulling them together and down to where she is bent over. [4/4]

Shiro just laughs hard. "And that is a great position for you."

Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle)
By hyper-accelerating the growth rate of a seed, a user will concentrate the chakra into the seed and shoot it at a target. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles and blows Shiro kiss then wiggles her butt "You Pervert." She wiggles around more and loosens the entanglement. Once loose enough she breakes the vines and smiles standing straight up. She remembers reading a jutsu in her scroll which should be interesting to peroform. [1/5]

She makes the hangsigns and suprisingly remembers them all, she was really interesting in learning this technique. Once she has the handsigns down so she can perform them quickly she moves onto the next step. [2/5]

Making the handsigns quickly she places her hand on the grass again bent over so her butt is facing Shiro she focuses her chakra into the grass and yet little to nothing happens, but the grass grows slightly. [3/5]

Shoku keeps her hand on the ground she focuses her chakra into the ground and this time the grass below her hand starts to rise and form into the hilt of the sword but then disperses when Shoku tries to pull it up. [4/5]

She stand straight up and makes the handsigns for the jutsu placing her hand on the ground while bent over her butt in the air facing shiro she looks back at him and smiles as she concentrates her chakra into the grass it forms into the hilt of a sword she pulls on the hilt and a sword forms out of grass She swings it up it is about the size of zabuzas sword[5/5]

She smiles and spins around swinging the sword at Shiro!

Kusa no Yaiba (Grass Sword)

The user places there hand on a surface of grass, then by molds chakra into the grass, they can form a sword. It is as sharp as a real sword, but not as durable as a real sword, and is destroyed after a few hits. The grass can also be tipped with poison to make the sword poisonous. When the sword is destroyed it will fire sharp grass blades at the direction where the fatal hit was.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 am
Shiro stands there shocked at what Shoku just did while she was training. Without realizing it, he passes out and falls backwards, dodging the sword. "So... cute...." He says still partially out of it. After coming to his senses, he gets back up and realizes what happened. "I see. Teasing me like that. That isn't right." He says wagging a finger at her. "But if you want to do it again... I wouldn't be opposed to it." Getting an idea, he opens the scroll again and starts studying another jutsu. [1/5]

After reading up on it, he starts working on the signs. After working on them for a bit, he has them memorized and can do them easily. [2/5]

Making the signs, he focuses and tries to think of being behind where Shoku is, only managing to move a couple of feet in the grass. [3/5]

Trying again, he this time manages to get right in front of her, but is facing the same direction she is. [4/5]

Trying one last time, he finally manages to get right behind her. Smiling, he wraps his arms around her waist. [5/5]

"I got you this time."

Kusa Shunshin no Jutsu (Grass Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another by way of grass. The user emerges them self in the grass around them and can travel from area to area. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games