Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Masumi appeared at the gate and looked down at the man sitting down. She jumped down and walked over to him. "You requested to see me?" Masumi asked seeing as the guards went and got her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 pm
"Bonjour Madame Kusakage." Kashiim said as he rose and gave her a little bow of respect. "Yes, I did request an audience with you." Kashiim said as he removed his Kazekage hat and held it by his side. "I am currently on a mission to find the Akatsuki. I am going around to the villages to see if I can get any leads." Kashiim paused for a moment, figuring that Masumi would probably think he is crazy for what he is doing. "You see, they have attacked my village countless times, kidnapped my family and tortured them, and now, they must pay the price for our sacrifices." He said with a stern voice that had a bit of snarl in it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 pm
atlas was walking to the gates as he spotted the kusakage and the some other man talking. he then walk up to them as he unfolded his wings as he was smiling. "hello kusakage-sama. and hello good sir." he said, smilign still. he then look what was on his back, that appeared to be black wings. he look at his own wings that where white. "um excuse me sir. are you apart of the kamisama clan by any chance?" he asked him. this may be his chance to find where the body of his brother is at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 pm
(That would be sorta metagame DSW, but I'll play along so you don't get in trouble....unless you have byakugan, or Ranmaru eyes.)

Kashiim looked over his shoulder and noticed that one of his wings was slightly poking out the collar of his cloak. He quickly slid it back into the Kazekage cloak. "Yes, I am apart of the Kamisama clan." Kashiim stated. Last person he had met from his clan was Katsuro. Others were hard to find.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 pm
(heh. sorry. and yes. i do have ranmaru eyes.)

atlas smiled and folded his wings back on his back. "my name atlas kamisama. my brother, katsuro kamisama was killed by jedi. it is nice to see someone other then me with wings like these." he said, laughing alittle bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:17 pm
"Katsuro was your brother?" Kashiim said with slight amusmant. "We fought alongside eachother, your brother and I. Though now, I seek the people who truly killed him." Kashiim said, as he turned back to Masumi. "Do you happen to know any information on their operatives or location?" He asked again.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 pm
Kashiim stood there for a moment in realization. "Nevermind, I just remembered that there is someone who might have a very good idea of where I can find Akatsuki. Thank you for your time." He said with a bow to Masumi. "Hope we talk again Kid." Kashiim said to Atlas, with a bit of a wink and a laugh. With that, he walked away from the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Koi ran through the gates. He needed to find out about that kid.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Koi left through the gates seeing how nobody had come lately. "The shinobi world of today is dying down..." Koi said as he left the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail ran to the Hospital while carrying Aki.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am
Shiro walks back into the village, a new scroll in his pocket and his giant dog with him. Content with the fact that he has just learned how to summon slugs. As he got in, he decided to go to the springs to see if anyone was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Hiroto made his way through the gates under the disguise of his ANBU mask and uniform. As he walked down the street looking for any of the missing nin on his list, he couldn't help but feel excited for his first mission in the field.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

blind fire091

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Anakoru walked up to the village gates and put his ANBU mask on. He walked through and headed in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm
Anakoru walked back through the gater and headed towards an open area.  

blind fire091

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm
Hiroto Spotted his objectice as he got on the radio, ".........Jono Sensai, Sano, target has been spotted in the gras village. Left about fifteen minutes ago towards Earth County. Preparing to Pursue....schhh over schhhh" After getting the word out, Hiroto began tracking his target at a distance in order to avoid being detected.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games