Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"A red hair boy?" Arekku asked curiously,"Well that's pretty descriptive sir, though I believe who you are talking about. Though if it's him he probably return it later so nothing to fuss over really. I could direct ya to him what do you plan to do? After all just a boy." Arekku asked noticing closer now that there was signs that the man in front of him were in a battle even having some fresh wounds.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm
(Lol I'm shirtless...I think it got cut off lol)

"I believe I'm going to discipline him a bit, and give him a bit of hell. Mostly about how he shouldn't sneak into a women's room and steal her undergarments or money." Kowaii said with a frown. "But that would be great if you could tell me where he is. I just need to get back my friend's belongings." Kowaii said, then stalled and remembered when Yukio had transformed into Shoku and mentioned the photograph. "I also need to get a picture that he stole from her."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm
Daron, had jumped off of the roof and had been listening to the conversation. He used transformation jutsu to turn into Yukio. "Looking for me?" Daron said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku now for sure that it was Yukio, as he made a seal an transformed back to normal,"Just tell me who your friend is and I'll get the stuff myself, I don't need ya hurting him as I'm the only one who gets to torture the genin of Kusa." Arekku said as he crossed his arms in front of him.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm
Kowaii spun his head and looked at the kid. A great surge of anger flowed through him. "Yeah, where the hell is my friend's items you little pervert?!" Kowaii yelled at him. "Are you just going to give them to me, or are you going to run away again, you little b*****d?" Kowaii said as he walked towards him, and began to tower over him. Kowaii came to his senses a little, and slightly turned his head to Arekku, but still keeping an eye on Daron. "My friend's name is Shoku, and this pervert needs to learn a lesson. So, I don't care if you administer said lesson, but I get to watch."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Daron couldn't help but grin, "Senpai want me to get Yukio?" Daron said as he released the jutsu.  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:24 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Not really I know where he is already." Arekku said simply as he turned to see him as he reacted,"Though Yukio is a little bit sneaky as well a daredevil and you look pretty damage I can't imagine he did all that?" Arekku question as he headed over to the exit.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Kowaii looked down at his cuts and grinned. "Naw, this ain't from that little twerp. This is from a spar with Shoku. Sometimes our spars get a little....well..crazy." Kowaii said as he rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little. "But seriously, I need to find that kid." Kowaii said, snapping back to his less giddy side.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm
"Good luck." Daron says as he climbs out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku thought for a second as he looked at him as he just sigh,"Shoku was wounded not more than a day ago she wouldn't be to ready to fight unless she found the need for it." Arekku said pretty seriously as he was out off the building,"I'll have to ask you to leave Kusa until this is sorted out please." Arekku said as he headed for the graveyard.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 pm
Kowaii followed after him. He needed to continue this conversation to explain himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 am
Daron walks out into the mist filled waters ...  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 am
Ray walked into the hot springs and felt the hot mist hitting his face as he gave a smile, it was his first time back in Grass in nearly a year. "Hello," he asked looking around the springs for someone for grass in the springs. "Anyone here," he said as he took his shirt off and looked around for a tad bit again and saw a man and smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 am
Daron's crimson gaze rose to meet Ray's eyes, "Hello." He slowly stood from the crouched position he was in over the water.  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am
Ray smiled as he studied Daron " How long have you been here in Grass," he asked as he looked away into the steamy water and kept smiling, as he could hardly see due to being close to blind and all the mist. The sounds of foot steps would help Ray understand what was happened.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games