Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru watched her bolt off and sat for a moment. Turning to the cook, he called him over to ask how much. Then, after paying, he leaned back and relaxed. Yeah, this isn't going to work... He thought before getting up to go to the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Masterharper of Pern
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail smiled, but it was one of his fake ones that he had prefected during his terrible childhood. He got another order of Pork ramens and ate it all out of anxiety. His eyes began spinning as his mind played the battle scene of him and Aki verusses all her Clan. It wasn't good either. He drank a couple more of his usual Black Tea with sugar, trying to make himself feel better. He looked at Lenon once more "When can we go? Also how will you make sure they don't find us?" he asked calmly. His eyes were the only thing that expressed his fear, as the Kurama came out once more spinning wildly.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

((Doku this is what I posted before...))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara headed into the shop with Areku. She smiled down to him as she headed inside and took her wallet out of her back pocket. She looked up at the menu before ordering what she wanted. Her money was out so she could pay for Areku's food. She had promised to treat him, and she was going to do so, even if he paid for her meal.

((Since Pern is in here alot, and I feel bad for making his posts dissappear through the pages, should we ask for a tavern or something so we have another food place to go?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
((true probably good idea for a request))
Areku was about to take out his wallet when a waitress came at them and looked at them smiling,"Ahh how cute is this your little brother? Is he pretending to play ninja?" She said patting Areku's head, Areku had left the village for a good while to train Areku was about to say something,"An look he even has a play headband." She said while Areku just stood there speechless of how small he looked to other people as well immature.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara looked to the woman and just smiled. "No he isn't. It's to bad too. I'd be happy to have a little brother like him. And while he may look small, he's actually teaching me how to be a ninja. Looks are something you should never base judgement on Ma'am. It might end up getting you killed one day."

Amara looked to Areku and and winked to him. "Go on Areku, my treat remember?" She was ready to pay for his meal with a smile. He had taught her alot today and she wasn't one to take something like that lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image
Areku shook it off all of a sudden he should be use to it since he had been a gennin when he was barely seven,"Yeah thanks for that though we probably look like siblings since we both have white hair and red eyes." Areku said as he went and sat down,"Well sensei's should treat pupils but okay just this time I won't have pride." Areku said lightning as he put his sword next to him as well as his white cloak,"Well I want anything that is spicy on the ramen okay and let see to drink sake!" Areku yelled in joy then looked at the shocked waitress,"Just playing tea will be fine thank you very much miss, well pick something Amaru member my treat as well." Areku said smiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara smiled and laughed a little at Areku. He was adorable to her. And he was right, they did look like siblings. It made her a little sad that she had none. "Well then, I will have some white rice, mixed vegetables and some tea." She smiled and paid the waitress for Areku's meal while he treated her to her own.

Amara leaned back and looked over to the boy. "Well then, now that that is accomplished. Why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself Areku. I recall you saying that you were brought here by..um..Masumi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Areku then paid for her meal then thought for a second,"Yeah Masumi-sensei or the Kusakage whatever you call her brought me here from Cloud village where I was born so I decided to come with her since she was just offer to be Kusakage and well I didn't have much left back in Cloud so I came with her I think it was a good choice." Areku said as he he got his headband and flipped it over and it was a Cloud one as well then flipped it back to his show his grass,"I seem to like to travel a lot since I keep leaving the villages for a long time, and well there's other stuff about me just ask away." Areku said smiling,"Though I got a question or request, um.... can I see under you mask please?" Areku asked putting his hands together in a begging way and was greatly curiousity in his eyes again.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara listened to Areku's story with a smile. She was glad someone like the Kusakage was taking care of him. "Well that was nice of her. I bet the two of you are the best of friends. I think you made a fine desicion. Either way, with both head bands you can go back and forth with ease. It must be nice leaving the village. I have only left once and that was with lenon and that was just because he wouldn't do the jutsu's in the village. Though...he did use a sign I didn't recognize, and it wasn't in my little booklet either. I've wanted to ask him but I haven't seen him yet so I haven't had the chance. But his jutsu's were incredible! I hope to surpass him one day. But I know that will take alot of hard work."

Amara looked over to Areku as he started pleading with her. She smiled to him. Children were her weakness. She absolutely loved kids and found it hard to say no. "Eh heh...I suppose everyone wants to see me without my mask...I do wonder if it will be alright to leave it off in the village and only put it on when in battle here, or when I leave..." She sighed slightly. "I guess the toll if going to go up. You know, I bet if I charged people to take off my mask, I'd be rich." She laughed lightly to herself. "I'm only doing this for you and for Shoku when I see her again. And that's going to be it. Too many people here know what I look like. That includes that brat Yukino."

Amara looked to Areku and placed her hand on her mask. She pulled it up and off to reveal her face. She didn't see anything unusual about it. To her, it was a face like any others. Though her eyes, like Areku's, were a burning red color. She set the mask down lightly and began looking around. Clearly a little nervous about having it off in public. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 pm
((I'm gonna walk to mc donalds. I'll be back in about a half hour or so if you are still here))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
((okay then see ya then))
"Wow pretty! Yeah you be rolling in the big bucks!" Areku yelled in joy with a big grin on his face when he saw her face and noticed she was a bit nervous about it,"Don't worry about it okay, you have me around so nothing should happen I think. If not I'm the best person to have for an escape." Areku said smiling as he lifted his hair over his left eye and showed a scar vertically over his eye,"I got the Seki-reigan bloodline." Areku said as he let his hair back down,"Well um... what would the jutsu be called that he showed you also was it Water or lightning? Sorry a little curious." Areku said as the food came and he took a sip of his tea,Well with Masumi I don't know I see her like my mom and respect her a lot too she is amazing and really scary at the same time." Areku said with a light smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 pm
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image She looked to Areku once more and smiled, a little shyly. "Yes, you are right. I would trust you with my life. You know alot more than I do." She leaned back and thought for a moment on the jutsu that Lenon used.

"Let me see..he used two. The first one was... Kouten No Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement). The second one he used, the one that had the strange seal was Shina No Kourin (The Descent of Shina)."

(Back! woo o.O))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio entered the ramen shop and immediately saw Amara and Areku. "Wow, first I see her with Lenon. Then I see her with the Shima guy. Then I see her with Shiro. Now I see her with Areku, the nine year old. This woman really gets around." he thought while taking a seat a little ways away from the two. He didn't want to act like he was completely avoiding them, but then again didn't want to be close enough to bring on another deafening tongue lashing. He'd had a long, tough day copying jutsu and training. The only cure he could think of was ramen, and so ramen he would have.

EDIT: His eye twitched a little when he heard Amara say that she'd trust Areku with her life. He'd been working on her trust for days, and this kid earns it over dinner!? Yukio couldn't help but laugh a little. He was actually getting jealous.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image
Areku nodded his head,"Yeah no problem." Areku said smiling as he was amazed to hear what jutsu he showed her,"Wow those are really difficult jutsu, I haven't even tried to learn those yet, though Lenon was nice enough to give me a scroll with all those jutsu." Areku said rubbing his head before taking his chopsticks to eat.
((jaja welcome back XD))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image Amara smiled as the food came. She picked up her own stick and began eating, mixing her vegetables in with the rice. "Yes, he said they were advanced. I really do hope I get to learn them some day. I really enjoyed the first one. It was so pretty when it exploded. I guess you could call me a sucker for a good set of fireworks." She smiled to Areku and giggled lightly.

"I'm surprised you haven't learned those jutsu's yet. But I have no doubt you will learn them quickly. You are a smart boy." Amara hadn't noticed Yukio come in. She was having too much fun with the small boy infront of her. "Tell me, what are the other villages like? I am becoming increasingly curious."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games