Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Yeah, incase you haven't noticed Yukio, my outfit is very skimpy so I can feel your hands digging into my pockets." Amara held her hand out, waiting for him to give it back. Of course that was why she had started chasing him the first time.

"Yeah Velox, it's a good thing you've got your Byakugan. Yukio likes stealing things and making you feel crazy. And I wasn't gone Yukio, I was sick for a few months. Did you become a chunin?"

She was going to let Velox slide for his comment. He wasn't lying. Amara was weaker than him and she knew it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Training, huh? Is that what kids are calling it these days?" Yukio jokingly replied. "In that case, Velox, then let's make this more fun with a bet. If you can beat me, then I'll return Amara's wallet. If not, then I keep it and you both have to let me train you. Deal?" He then grinned and nodded to Amara. "Yeah, I've changed a bit while you've been sick." Chakra around his ears suddenly intensified as he concentrated on his sense of hearing.

((Enhance Sense))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox stared at the young man. Tsuki, Kuromaru, and Haimaru ran and took their places at Velox's sides. Velox simply grinned. He then stood there as he wait for Yukio to make a move.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"It doesn't seem like you've changed. Oh well, whatever. I'll just see how this plays out, but I'll be cheering for Velox. If only for the tiny little fact that after all this time has passed you've still managed to annoy me."

Amara stepped away from the men so she wouldn't get hit by their attacks. While they were doing that, she figured she might as well start working out. So she moved onto her stomach and began doing push ups.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio took a deep breath and suddenly exhaled a blast of wind so strong that it would send Velox and his dogs sailing into the sky. The pure power behind the blast was enough to uproot trees and cause sandstorms, so it would definitely send a rather small object like Velox and his dogs up into the sky until they disappeared from view in a twinkling dot. Yukio waved a handkerchief in the air and brought his hand to his mouth as he called out, "SO LONG! PLEASE COME AND VISIT NEXT SPRING!"

(Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox was blown back into the sky someways but he was wearing weight's that, all together, weighed 2,500lbs. Velox then used Tsuuga to propel himself through the winds. He headed straight towards Yukio.

His dogs on the other hand landed someways away. They began to make their way back to him.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned a bit as he pointed at Velox. "Heh heh, I've always wanted to do this. SIT BOY!" A sudden blast of wind from above Velox would stop his spin and send him crashing to the ground.

((Falling Winds))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox smiled a bit. He began to rapidly rotate before being slammed into the ground. Chakra began to poor from his body as he did so. This was one of his bloodline techniques, Hakkeshou Kaiten. {{Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin. A.k.a Rotation}} This sent the air that was coming down on him in different direction then which it came.

Kiba, Tsuki, and Haimaru finally arrived. Haimaru leaped into the air over Yukio's head and began to rotate. As he did he began to spray urine all over.{{Dynamic Marking}} Tsuki and Kiba leaped in from the sides, trying to latch onto Yukio's legs.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio noticed the dogs and his backpack suddenly exploded out in a cloud of paper which surrounded him to take the dynamic marking blow for Yukio, as well as stop Tsuki and Kiba in their tracks as the paper hardened into a type of barrier long enough for Yukio brings his fingers to his lips and whistle. This whistle was unnaturally louder and higher pitched, which would send the surrounding dogs and Velox into a fit of pain as their heightened sense of hearing would be their downfall here. Yukio jumped away and kept the whistle up long enough for him to entrap the dogs inside a closed dome of his paper. Well, the pee was just...disgusting, but evening the odds to one on one was a plus too, I guess."

(Whistle)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox yelled as his hands flew up to his ears and his knees hit the ground. Still he knew he had to keep on going. He crawled a bit and then got up with the noise still loud in his ears though Yukio had stopped. Velox knew he had to sacrifice the dogs for now. He pulled smoke bomb from his back puch and chucked it at Yukio. As the bomb exploded he reached into his back pocket and pulled three shuriken tied with metal wire. He then flung the shuriken at Yukio, which he could clearly see do to his Byakugan, in a way that would make them curve around Yukio and tie him. As soon as he flung the shuriken Velox dashed behind Yukio as quick as he could and began to twirl into a Tsuuga.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio placed his hand on the dome to make the airpressure inside plummet, causing the dogs inside to pass out immediately. Even if he had them trapped, making them sleep was a better way to ensure they wouldn't get in his way during the fight. Though while he did this, Yukio left himself completely wide open to be blinded by the smoke bomb. Since he could control the wind currents, Yukio quickly pushed the smoke out his way so he could see, but not in time to avoid the shuriken which wrapped around and tied his feet together, and his arms to his sides. Luckily he heard Velox approach from behind and used a blast of wind from his palm to push him out of the way of Velox's Tsuuga.

(Low Air Pressure, Propelling Winds)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox grinned as he stopped spinning. He landed next to Yukio and began his assault. Velox crouched down low and then began to throw rapid finger jabs at Yukio. First two strikes, then four,eight, sixteen, thirty-two, and finally sixty-four. This would total up to 126 strikes each and every one closing a tenketsu point. This would complete his barrage know as Hakke Rokujuuyonshou.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio watched Velox stop, and as soon as he did gathered wind into his lungs so that when Velox came at him, he could shoot a near-invisible fast-traveling torpedo straight into Velox's chest. Since Velox was already pushing his body into and out of a tsuuga, and then commit to a high-level hyuuga technique, it would be very difficult for him to dodge the point-blank shot from Yukio's mouth. Also during this encounter, Yukio used his chakra from the wind torpedo and channeled it into Velox's ears. The blast itself had a force equivalent to two exploding tags, which would be far enough to deal a brutal blow to Velox while also blasting him back into the paper dome, which opened up to entrap him inside. However, the force of the wind torpedo up close also had a lash-back effect on Yukio for being too close, and would thus blast him back on his stomach in the grass. For a moment he struggled against the wire tying him as he crawled across the grass using his stomach and legs like a caterpillar back towards the dome.
(Wind Torpedo)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai walked over slowly as he stood a wayas back to watch the end of the fight."Dog BOy better win."Kai sat down as he watched carfully.--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox once again shout as his upper body snapped back and then the rest. He only land a few feet away do to his weights and nowhere near to paper dome for he had attack Yukio from the side. Velox had now lost his temper. He pulled two kunai with exploding tags and flung them at Yukio. He was disorientated from the blast so he missed Yukio completely but the kunais only landed inches away. Before the tags could go off Velox through over another smoke bomb. As the smoke bomb and takes went off Velox took off his weights and began to get serious.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas