Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:58 pm
Zack looked at Coop and grined wild"Okey,understood...nice skill!"He then looked at the bird which were flying at him.They were fast but he stayed calm.Before the first reached him he charged at it,choped its head of jumped on its bakc and then at the next.He killed the second with one blade and with the other onw he sends wind sicles at the rest.He jumped at he tree looked at the rest of his enemies and finished them with a giant wind blow of"Finished!all of them are dead now!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm
elaise still sat beside niara she knew that the medicine she had made had reduced the pain but she wasn't sure how much.
she didn't notice that battle around her, her only concern at the moment was making niara better.

" niara, can you hear me? if you can you need to tell me exactly where it hurts so i can help you." she said in niaras ear.  

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm
Now that Zack had taken out all the creatures that were at the front, it was up to Coop to clear the rear. There were bird freaks that suddenly came in the back direction of the heroic group. Coop flies straight into one of them. "KISS MY FIST" Coop yells as he pulls back and lets his fist fly. The punch causes a lil explosion on the first birdthing and is sent falling as a fiery debri. Coop then starts ramming into the others like a pinball. A bunch of feathered foes are sent down in a fiery death. After he takes care of the rear forces. He flies back to the group but he failed to notice the big rock in front of him. SMACCK! he hits it. He slides down slowly to the ground and lands on his back. He sees stars circling around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 pm
Zack went over to Coop and laughed"Well i think you have to practise that"HE said grinning as he held his hand out to help him up."I think that were all.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm
elaise heard a loud thud turining round she saw coop lying on the floor next to an large rock.
leaving fang with niara she ran over to make suyre he was alright.
" hey, are you ok? you hit that pretty hard." she said looking at him the concern showing in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm
As Zack gets Coop on his feet, he stands up, "Today's weather is clear blue skies so expect a sunny day. Back to you Jim" he said in a daze then falls down on his face. In response to Elaise, "If ok you mean a couple of broken bones and possible organ damage, then yeah I'm A-ok" Coop jokingly said. He gets back up and shakes off. "Seriously I'm fine, Just a bump on the head."  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm
" im glad your ok." elaise said smiling at coop. " we better go and see how niara is now." she looks him in the eye and smiles before turning round and walking back to where niara lay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Zack chuckles and shook his head"I think i will never get used to this jokes"HE said but then he felt Verdruss beak at his skin"Ouch!..HEy!?"THe bird glanced at him"HEy...what is wrong?...."Vardruss flaped with its wings and looked at Coop and then moved his head back to Zack"No..I was never like him!!"Zack said as he understood what the bird meant.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm
Elaise's remarks and smile made Coop blush, making him a little flustered redface . Blood squirted out of his nose((anime moment xp )). He takes out a tissue and wipes it. "Thanks for your concern guys" he turns to Dave. "I counted 5 so that beats your 4, so pay up"
Dave mumbles as he gives 2 gold pieces to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 pm
THe little falcon saw the gold ,flew to it grabed it and brought it to Zack.ZAkc grinned at the twins"Well i killed 6!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm
"Hey no fair. You can't do that. You were never part of the bet." Coop whined to Zack."
"Yeh not cool bra. If you wanted in on the bidness, you gotta ask first." a stern Dave informed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:32 pm
Niara's eyes fluttered. All the loud noise was making her head hurt. Lyra came walking up to her, and licked her face. "Lyra???" she whispered over a dry throat. She cringed in pain when she heard loud thuds and screeches. Her lower jaw starts to tremble as tears flow from her eyes. "M-my head....hurts...." she says.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm
"Hey you never told me that you are betting!"Zack said as he threw the gold back to them"Well the next time!"He then walked up to Niara"HEy..how are ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:43 am
Blearily, she sees Zack walk over and ask her how she was doing. "I'm ok....I think." she said to him. She tries to sit up, but she just gets dizzy again and falls back to the earth. "Whoa." she said. "Ow!" she said when she hit the wound on the earth. "Lyra, could you please help me sit up???" she asked her tiger.
"Sure, Nia, I'll help." her tiger responds back.
Lyra walks behind her head, and when Niara tries to sit up again, Lyra is there lying down behind her to help hold her up. "Thanks." she said to her.
"No problem." Lyra says back.
"Zuki??? Sasha???" The two other cats come over to her. "You guys can go now, we won't need you at all. Thanks for helping us." she said to them. They bowed their heads to her, then ran into the woods, disappearing from view.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:23 pm
"Alright, we'll anounce bets clearly in the future" Dave said to Zack. He then looks at Niara,"you're not dead are ya?" he jokingly asked.
"Everyone accounted for? We should move out as soon as we can. I think we might be still in a hurry." Coop said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games