Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:17 pm
I can imagine Wesker giving this long winded speech to someone and then the camera does a close up on his glasses and then when it zooms out he has mutated into some huge monster that looks worse than Sergei's transformation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:29 pm
If that happens, I will disown the series forever...  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Well, it's certainly what Capcom is leaning toward. You know, if they wanted to kill the franchise, they should've just discontinued it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, it's certainly what Capcom is leaning toward. You know, if they wanted to kill the franchise, they should've just discontinued it.

I hope not, because that will really sucks, but it does hold true. crying  

ladyvader89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:12 pm
Like I said, the humane thing to do would have been to end the Resident Evil storyline, finish it up with RE4, which would have had yet another T-Virus outbreak, main character would be Chris, and end up with a climactic showdown between him and Wesker. In the end, the outbreak is sterilized, Chris escapes, but then so does Wesker. Leave the ending ambiguous, answer any big questions. Then release RE5, which is RE4 as we know it, except the main character is NOT Leon, there was never a Raccoon City or T-Virus, or Ada or Wesker. Restart the storyline from scratch, is what I'm trying to say.
Ah well... Unfortunately, the damage is done.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:08 pm
Or Spencer can go totally mad, and injected himself with the T or G virus that Hunk stoled from William, and Chris have to faced Wesker and Spencer, but I going off topic, I agree with your theory. xd  

ladyvader89

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Like I said, the humane thing to do would have been to end the Resident Evil storyline, finish it up with RE4, which would have had yet another T-Virus outbreak, main character would be Chris, and end up with a climactic showdown between him and Wesker. In the end, the outbreak is sterilized, Chris escapes, but then so does Wesker. Leave the ending ambiguous, answer any big questions. Then release RE5, which is RE4 as we know it, except the main character is NOT Leon, there was never a Raccoon City or T-Virus, or Ada or Wesker. Restart the storyline from scratch, is what I'm trying to say.
Ah well... Unfortunately, the damage is done.

Yea that would've been the smart thing for Capcom to do, but unfortunately they're too concerned about making money to even think about ending the series anytime soon. stare *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:10 am
Ever since Devil May Cry came out, I noticed a pattern in Capcom's development.
It seems like, all that Capcom wants to make these days are games about pretty boys in castles, doing some crazy stunts while fighting some really badly designed monsters. I mean, it works for Devil May Cry, because that's the kind of a game it is. But then they corrupt Resident Evil and Onimusha too? I mean, both of those games used to have REAL men as male characters. I mean, it doesn't get much more badass than Jean Reno. But you look at the cover for Onimusha 3 (badass) then look at the cover for Onimush 4, and it looks like something out of Final Fantasy. Now, hate it or love it, you have to admit that Final Fantasy games tend to have very feminine looking male protagonists. Squall and Tidus to name a few.

And, well, it doesn't get much more girly than Leon, of course. Exploring castles and LAVA PITS? Gah, I still can't get over that. Just give him a sword already, Capcom. You know you want to.

RE5 looks different, but hey, in the previews for RE4, all that they focused on was the village, too, then BAM, they throw you into a castle. So I wouldn't be surprised if in the middle of RE5 you end up in a medieval castle located in... Haiti.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:45 am
I think I will laugh so hard my sides will burn if there's a castle in RE5... In fact, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing....

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm
NotteRequiem
I think I will laugh so hard my sides will burn if there's a castle in RE5... In fact, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing....

rofl

I also agree. blaugh  

ladyvader89

S-T-A-R-S- AlbertWesker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:54 pm
Ways Resident Evil Could Be Ruined:
1. Leon Kills Chris accidentaly
2. If Wesker ever dies.
3. If theres a castle in re5 like the peoples comments above me say.
4. If in the last re game the tyrant is about to kill everyone but Joesph comes back from the dead and kills the tyrant with a knife.
5. If leon is in another game.

Only way resident evil can not be ruined.
1. Leon falls into a pit of fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:33 am
I personally think Resident Evil 4 ruined the series. I miss the classic Resident Evil feel. I wonder if I'll care any more for Resident Evil 5. It looks awesome, but I doubt I'll like it since I didn't like Resident Evil 4 too much, either.  

jalexbrown

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:22 pm
jalexbrown
I personally think Resident Evil 4 ruined the series. I miss the classic Resident Evil feel. I wonder if I'll care any more for Resident Evil 5. It looks awesome, but I doubt I'll like it since I didn't like Resident Evil 4 too much, either.
I'm not even gonna bother picking it up. Damage is done. Capcom can't just erase its mistakes, no matter how awesome RE5 could be. But since it doesn't have zombies, it's already not that great.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm
Bio, the only way to continue the Resident Evil as a zombie game, would be to create new corporations, new zombie forms, a new way to be turned into the zombie or well, just have a global zombie infection, and with each game have the main character from a previous game escape the city to meet up in an area where all the other main characters from the game to meet up and create one game, with different scenarios, or a possible party swap like 0 to finish the story once and for all. Actually, that's what they should do. Create a game where you start out with, I don't know, a scene with the T-Virus. Let's say, not all the zombies died in Raccoon City. Some got away, infected others and the process of Raccoon City happened on a global scale. Each main character is off relaxing or looking for information about Wesker's whereabouts and boom. They're back into a zombie Outbreak. They all decided where they'd meet if something like this happened. At the end of each game, the cutscene would be similar. It'd have each of them in the same room, or all meeting within a few minutes of each and decide what to do. Maybe from each perspective showing them arrive and adding inner thoughts as they look at each other.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:07 pm
Sorry, but you just reiterated practically the same thing that I've said once.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games