Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am
"...fascinating....many of the other experiments are very similar to humans....you however....you are very much different....I would like to discuss you attributes in more detail later.....however my friend feels we must do something for the humans....I am positive your help will make this go much quicker...." M thought to Sabine, exciting over his meeting her. Turning back to the flames that he had a love/hate relationship with, M used his mind to suffocate the flames. The firemen took notice of the unnaturally smothering flames, but took advantage of the situation in putting out the rest of it before anymore cars exploded. Rescue operations were then under way to search and get survivors to the island clinic. "....Doing anymore will draw unnecessary attention to us...." M thought to both of his companions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 am
Sabine finally noticed the flames and the wreckage they'd come upon, and for the first time she really took note of M's companion. She'd been so absorbed in speaking with M that she hadn't really been aware of anything else. That happened to her often; she hyperfocused on things to the exclusion of all else when she was interested in them. 'I am only half human,' she told M distractedly as she watched the flames going out and the humans milling around them. 'And hello,' she added as an afterthought to Leeloo. That one didn't seem to be accessible to her, and there was something wrong with her. But it didn't interest Sabine, so it was hard for her to keep her attention on. 'Why did you put out the flames?' she asked M. She'd sensed that it had been him, somehow, but she couldn't fathom a reason to kill fire. It was one of the things that gave her... 'comfort', as M had termed it.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 am
"....they were upsetting my friend..." M answered simply. "....her unhappiness brings me discomfort...." Watching the humans go about pulling the policemen out of the wreckage was mildly interesting, but the process took to long and M soon became bored. He hoped Leeloo wouldn't try to help them, for her assistance would only make her stand out more. ".....you will be coming back to the hotel with us when we leave...." M asked Sabine and a way that seemed like something he took for granted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 am
Leeloo nodded and walked on. The fire blazed brighter and she shielded her eyes from the glare. She could still hear the echos of the calls in her head and she tried to block them out. She watched the smothering flames. She surpressed the urge to help the people. She bit her lip til it bled. Turning away on people who needed help was as bad as pushing someone into a fire to her. M, I need to get out of here! She thought to him and paced up and down.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:58 am
Sabine frowned slightly, watching Leeloo pace. She couldn't figure out what was wrong, and M seemed to worry about it, and that distracted and frustrated her. 'The hotel - I hadn't considered it,' she thought vaguely. 'Leeloo,' she then directed her thoughts only to the distressed woman. The word she sent was only her first name, but the impression behind it was of her full, formal name. 'What can I do to assist you? You are apparently in some form of distress.'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am
(I'm tired of waiting for the guy I was talking to to post)

Looking away from Sonic for a moment, Tomeko saw something using her night vision. Fire? That was the only thing it could be.
"Sonic, do you see that?" She whispered carefully, her curiousity getting the best of her. "I...I think i'm going to go check it out." She took off into a run, heading towards where she saw the fire.
As she neared, she saw people moving and quickly stopped. She wasn't all that excited about meeting new people but figured it wouldn't hurt. If they were like herself, they couldn't be all that bad.

(I don't know exactly WHERE the fire is but I'm making it where it's somewhere close to the beach where Tomeko can see it. And, another thing, Tomeko's night vision is kinda like Riddick's from Pitch Black. She can see heat signatures, when she wants to that is. I hope that's okay.)  

Sarax Alistair

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 am
Leeloo looked the lady right in the eyes. A supreme Protector cannot bear to watch people struggle. The pain is too great, as we see the pain and feel it as our own. I save the world but am forbidden right now to save those people. She said to Sabine. You can do nothing to assist me. Her blue eyes bore into Sabine's. Her shoulder-length orange hair moved in the breeze and she dropped the barriers once more.

((The fire is not near the beach. It is in the city, the reason why the guy who started it was in a CAR. So, you're miles away from it. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 am
(Since there has been a little island confusion, I have taken the liberty of crudely creating an arial view of the island.)

User Image

Red is the dormant volcanic crater.
Dark Red is the volcanic mountain.
Green is the jungles of the island.
Brown is the natives' settlement.
Light blue is the ocean.
Blue is the port, pier, and everything in it and on it.
Purple is the resort and all attractions.
White is the airport and military/police base.
Sandy color.....sand sweatdrop beach.

Now this is a rough sketch. Its purpose is to solely illustrate relative positions of locations on the island. It does not include all locations(lake and makeshift hotel) and features and more can and probably will be added. Hope this helps.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:50 am
(( Thank you. I was right! D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am
"....come....there is nothing more to do and until the sun rises nothing to see....." M said out loud. He couldn't leave before the women lead the way. Using his telekinesis, M urged his companions away from the workers. Tomorrow they could find out what caused this. It was sure to be on the television in the hotel room in the morning.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Leeloo took his hand and began walking. The way she had come, now she felt empty. She had seen people die before, but not being able to help someone was the worst. The tears of others felt like her own. "Why? Why? I smelt something not quite human and another dog-like being. Why would one of our own kind do this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm
As Tomeko approached the fire cautiously, she discovered that it was only a campfire. And the heat signatures she mistaken for people were actually just deer, who scampered back into the forest as she stepped into the clearing.
That's what I get for letting my imagination run away with me. She scolded herself, shaking her head silently. It suddenly occurred to her that she didn't know where she was. Overwhelmed, she collapsed to her knees. Great! What else can go wrong?! She screamed in her head.  

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm
Sabine was shocked by the pain in Leeloo's reply. She'd never felt anything like it, and she realized that she was completely out of her element with this woman. This night was full of new experiences. 'I am sorry,' she told Leeloo, and retreated into her own thoughts. 'She is... she is strong,' she told M. 'What she bears...' She fell into contemplation, trying to comprehend what Leeloo must feel, though she knew it was impossible. Supreme Protector? What did that mean? She didn't know where the hotel was, but she was ready to follow Leeloo and M wherever they were going. She was too interested in both of them now to leave. She didn't even register what they passed as she walked with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Leeloo watched Sabine out of the corner of her eyes. She's judging me. She does not understand my being a Supreme being. I will explain... later. Now I must rest. I am too easily tired out. She thought to herself and led the way back to the hotel. Her eyelids were heavy and her long legs shook a little with every step.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games