Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm
"You know, you could get a medic-nin to take a look at it." Luo then looked at the boxed senbon set. It was in a deep blue lacquer box. He rubbed the top of it. "Yep, this is the set. They're all tipped with his poison as well. Guess he really liked that stuff." Luo smiled thinking back remembering Hajime using them from the demonic ice mirrors. "I'll add them to my set right now." He opened the box and took the new holster that was inside and put it where his old one was. He took his old senbon and loaded them onto the new holster along with Hajime's. "I already had eight poison tipped ones, but it's a different poison. So this should be interesting." He finished loading them, and put the lacquer box in his backpack. He was gonna keep the box and put it in his room to keep his senbon in at home. "Hey Zane, wanna go to the valley and train for a bit? Maybe I can show you some lightning jutsu."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm
"Nah, it's fine, just gets sore sometime. And yeah we might as well go to the valley, we got nothing else to do. Meet ya there," said Zane as he quickly rushed off to the valley by the lake  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:54 pm
Luo nodded, stood up, and headed to the lake with Zane.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Kasumi walked back in from her test and sat down and rested.  

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 pm
Fanoto
A kunai came whistling through the air within the Grand Hall, mostly unnoticeable. As it continued it's path, if one looked closely, they would be able to see an explosive tag trailing off the tail of the projectile. Moving with great speed over the area, the explosive tag activated, erupting into a fiery explosion that echoed off the great walls to give a thunderous effect. The kunai spilled from the area of devastation with smoke sliding off its sides as it toppled to the floor a few feet from Zeramaru. Around the handle of the kunai was a letter written on the back of a student's test that was obviously used to serve as a message. The message in question read:

Quote:
Dear Zeramaru guy puppet thingy,

I thought it might be good to inform you that one of the Genin cheated, very, very, very poorly at that. I was able to overlook some of the more clever ones, but he simply walked right up to my desk, copied the answers, passed them onto a teammate, and then turned in his test and left. I believe the name was Cazu, or Kasu, something like that. Anywhom, I was unsure as what you wanted me to do or what you were going to do, so I thought I'd inform you. If you would like me to take action against him or the teammate he passed the answers to, let me know.

Love,Your good great recent friend acquaintance,

Jono Akako

Zeramaru made a handseal "kai!" he said then red the note. Zeramaru slapped his face then said "if your going to cheat at least dont get caught" Zeramaru mumbled as he looked for kazu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Kemai seeing zeramaru reading a note then looking at kazu wondering why he was looking at zazu like that "hmm ok whats going on zeramaru?"  

fire assasin8

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 pm
User Image Shoku stands up slowly and walks to the door where the Maze starts upon hearing her name...."Great" she says under her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm
(( i was hoping to do this tomorrow oh well I'll do and all nighter now))
Areku stood up and stretch as he headed for the maze.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm
((You could have done it tomorrow. From what I have seen it is every person for themselves. It was originally 3 per group, but it seems that was thrown out for the "just go in when you get on" thing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:17 pm
Areku walked back in not even tired or anything,"That was weird." Areku said as he popped his neck.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:19 pm
((that maze sucked a** it was really boring))
User Image

Shoku walks out of the maze with an extra scroll her clay bird following close behind her... she sits down in the corner "I can't believe one of the traps was the Harem no Jutsu." She shakes her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 pm
Shiro looked up at the two. "So I take it you both passed? Good." Shiro then started to pat the ground. "Both of you come over here and sit down. It is feeling strange being alone" As the clone said that, the real shiro came in and stealthily dismissed the clone and took its place.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 pm
"um... yeah though I mostly walk through it." Areku said as he yawned feeling quite bored," Areku said as went and laid down, some feet away from Shiru and just took a blanket from his backpack and covered himself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 pm
Zeramaru noticed that LOTS of gennin were passing.
"it seems I've made the tests too easy" Zeramaru thought then had a bright Idea.
"it seems too many passed the written exam" Zeramaru said since he tweaked the maze so it would not be as good as it is supposed to.

"nothing Kemai but I have a job for you" Zeramaru said as he whispered something to Kemai (it will be a PM)

"Now its time for the 1 on one exams" Zeramaru said looking at Shoku then at Luo.
"there are 22 gennin who signed up only 18 are left I will pass only 15 of you.
Medulla and Kazu are still going to take the maze so thats 16." Zeramaru said then he looked at Kasumi.

"It will be 1on1on1 or triple threat matches would you like that?" Zeramaru asked and waited if any gennin is against that idea.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games