Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Dojime walked to the hanger eyes, straight foreword, not looking at anything. He was clearly pissed. He walked down the middle of the hall. any pilot walking by had to dodge him to avoid being bumped to the side. After he got there, he climbed to the top of his gundam. When he got there he sat crossed legged. He let out a low growl. He stood up quickly and yelled at the hanger doors, "YOU F@#$#%S ARE DEAD!!! I'M GUNA KILL, EVERY LAST F#$#%@G ONE OF YOU! SNEEZE AT THAT..." he continued with more creative curses and even louder yelling. His powerful, angry voice encoded threw the hanger and reached as far as the sparring ring. He stopped as suddenly as he started looking down at the hanger floor. some pilots were staring at him. "F#$K ARE YOU A STARING AT?!" he yelled at them. they quickly looked away and went about there business. He sat at the top of his gundam, not speaking any more. He had made his point.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm
"Well let's get..go..." Gil said, before looking at the hangar.
"...Someone's got anger issues..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Demi was already gone. When she noticed Gil wasn't anywhere near her in the halls, she ran back to him, glaring. "C'mon!! I really don't want to be anywhere near that guy!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm
"To the simulator then!!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm
"If it gets me the Hell away from him, then yes... TO THE SIMULATOR!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Dojime let out a sigh, "yea... that's what I needed." he said more calmly this time. He jumped from the gundam to the platforms above the hanger floor. As he did he bumped right into a pilot walking past the gundam. The pilot hid his face and fell to the ground in fear.

"I'm so sorry sire please don't kill me, I didn't mean to it was an accident."

"No, no, I'm sorry for bumping into you," he said the, the familiar kindness in his voice. he helped the pilot to his feet, then walked back to his room. The pilot promptly fainted as he walked away.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Gil was already running down the hall.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm
"HEY!" Demi snapped, running after him. "WAIT UP!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!"

"..What the ******** just happened..?" One pilot asked, looking down at the fainted one on the ground to Dojime.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm
"I scared the poor kid," he called back to the pilot. "take care of him please." he continued to his room. when he entered he picked up he broken guitar and walked down the hall towards the supply room. Which was coincidentally past the simulation room. He passed Demi and Gil as he went by the room. "Good job out there guys," he said stopping for a moment to talk, still holding his dead guitar. "I take it your running her through some simulations then Gil?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Gil looked over at Dojime and nodded.
"...I take it you're over your little tear..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm
"Maybe it's the quiet before the storm.." Demi said quietly, hiding behind Gil and looking at Dojime with a horrified expression.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm
"...You're paranoid..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm
"I wasn't just ranting I was serious... I'm going to kill them all." He said happily with a smile, his left eye twitched a little. "on a lighter note I have spare parts stowed away some where safe." He looked at Demi, "don't worry I'm not going to take it out on you or any of my pilots." he began to walk away, "carry on..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm
"and your a giant pink bunny promising me candy.." Demi said back to Gil, before watching Dojime leave. "...He's crazy isn't he?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 pm
"All pilots are, Demi....We're all crazy..." Gil said with a sinister laugh, walking into the simulation room.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games