Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm
LT sat and watched as Zane trained, LT didnt know much, but it seemed like this ice stuff was pretty deadly, he was just glad that Zane was on his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:43 pm
Arriving at the dojo and using a drop from the small vial of blood he still had, Luo sighed walking in, finding Zane training and one of his students. "So this is where you are huh," Luo said to Zane. He then looked over at LT, motioning for him to come towards Luo.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm
LT nodded and walked forward to Luo. LT Looked at Zane wondering what the three of them were going to do next.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Luo held his hand out for the young boy to shake. "Congratulations, you're apart of team Luo. I haven't really thought of a cooler name yet, so feel free to bounce some off of me whenever you think of one."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm
LT was cautious at first, he knew Luo for some time, but he didnt know if Luo was playing a joke on him, "Death Squad, Mist Knights?" LT bounced after firmly shaking Luo's hands, he was proud to be apart of Luo's team.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Luo chuckled as the boy shook his hand. "Maybe something pertaining to our village. You'll think of a better one."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm
Zane stepped unto the now frozen pond inside of the Hyoton Dojo. As he did so, he performed a series of seals with one hand as he slammed his other hand atop of the ice. Zane's chakra seeped into the ice as he lifted his hand up, along with the ice. As he outstretched his hand above him, Zane had carved a 6 ft staff out of the ice below him. Taking grip of it, Zane twirled the staff around just like Enma taught him. "Well that'll come in handy," he stated.

Koorikoku [Ice Carving]
Description: Forcing chakra into ice the user is able to carve the ice into any item they can think of making. The only restriction of this jutsu is that they must have an equal amount of ice in order to carve out the item/weapon they wish to create  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 pm
"Alright...I'm done for the day," Zane stated as he unfroze the lake stepping off from it. "Hey dad, I'm going to go get a bite to eat...later," he waved as he headed to Nikko's.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 am
"Yes sensei," LT said to Luo, then after seeing Zane leave, "thats a good idea about food." LT stated, so he left to follow Zane to Nikko's.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am
Rhulain looked at hero. "So, do you do an example first? or is it based off of your description? I'm more of a visual learner." he said with a little laugh in his voice  

The Extra Syllable

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 am
Hero nodded "So do you know demonic ice mirrors?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Rhulain laughed "Sorry, i dont know any official techniques. I just used the bloodline in junction with my clan's abilities."  

The Extra Syllable

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm
"What village are you from?" Zane asked him as he formed a series of seals that he performed slow enough for Rhulain to follow. He only used one hand since this was a special ability that Hyotons had. Suddenly, the wind blew fiercely as the temperature dropped dramatically. As he did so, several mirrors surrounded both Rhulain and himself as they formed a dome around them. "Demonic Ice Mirrors," he stated as he finished the jutsu. "Now you do it...make sure you keep pumping your chakra through the mirrors, using the water moisture in the air in conjunction to the wind in the area."

(10 paragraphs of at least 5 sentences each to master)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 pm
Rhulain quickly got the hand signs down. "Oh, me? eh, I'm from Suna. Odd I know." he said as he tinkered with his headband at his neck. "Anyway, lets get to work."

Rhulain performed the hand signs that were shown to him. He focused his chakra into the air around him, feeling the moisture. He closed his eyes and began to move the moisture into seleted spots around him. a Small shard began to from, but Rhulain lost focus at a sign of success, and the shard dispersed, along with all the other droplets.

((question...Since i'm a ninjutsu user, do i ake one less paragraph? and does this count as a water or ice jutsu...Cause my clan takes 1 less post to learn for waer jutsu))

EDIT: changed Bloodline in ooc chat to clan  

The Extra Syllable

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
(Oh okay, I was wondering about that...anyways, no this is an Ice jutsu and yes since you're a ninjutsu user it does take one less paragraph. If you go to the jutsu list, this is considered a jounin ranked jutsu under Ice Release. So 9 paragraphs)

"Oh...well good, cause I owe the Kazekage a favor for letting me learn his weapon style," Zane said as he watched over his training.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff