Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:55 am
"You okay?" Chiro asked her. His cheeks grew a little red too, remembering the all-out trip and fall when he first arrived at the school. "The rooms here are awesome. I got a small one, but it's still bigger than my room back home! The packing spell my dad used wore off just after I got in my room. About three bags of everything flew out everywhere." He paused a moment, "Uh, sorry, I'm just rambling now. You hungry?" He held out his hand, another part of the etiquite he was taught.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:31 pm
She smiled her cheeks red and a bit flushed. Mine too I couldn't believe how big mine was. She looked at him and his red cheeks his cute features. She smiled "It's fine I don't mind if you ramble" she tilted her head slightly and glanced at his hand. "sure" she said. She blinked her eyes slightly changing. "Not...again" she whispered as her head pulsed "I...I...can't Chiro" she whispered falling to her knees her sandels falling off her feet clanking to the floor she grabbed her head her body pulsing fast. Her body went numb as she fell unconsious on the floor her breaths short.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:20 pm
The young healer wandered into the lounge area, his big brown eyes scanning his surroundings. He was wondering to what section he should go to...He wasn't even sure why he came to this area...Something just told him that he should explore the campus a little more. Something caught Kai's eye and he walked towards it. It seemed to be a bar-style counter and he silently sat down, his back to the door. The healer's slender hand gently caressed the bartop, curious to why he never noticed this area before. Kai had all new clothing: a pair of loose-fitting tan khakis and a black button up shirt. His feet were dangling over the stool and he slowly started to swing them back and forth, waiting for any familiar face to appear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:54 pm
Alyssa entered the lounge quietly besides her boots clicking gently with every step. She noticed a young man sitting at the bar counter and smirked devilishly; she knew exactly who it was. Alyssa straightened her enormously short skirt as best she could before approaching him, her hands wrapped around one another behind her back.

"Nice shirt."Her telepathic voice rang through Kai's head as she stopped walking and stood behind her love for quite some time. Her knee buckled a little leaving her left hip protruding more than the rest of her body. Alyssa's hands had unlocked from oneanother and had wandered to two separate spots on Alyssa's body. Her left was shifted over to her protruding left hip while the right dangled limply at her side having nowhere to go.

Alyssa stood silently waiting for Kai's reaction to her sudden presence. They had parted after their little feud in the Cove, though they both had made up. Alyssa was still angry with Kai on the way back to her dorm, but found it unecessary to continue. SHe though Kai had gone back to the Greenhouse but seeing as his presence grew twice as strong when she got into the dorms, Alyssa knew he was here. She didn't know whether to be upset or exceptionally happy, but that was decided when Alyssa ran up to her dorm room to change and see Kai; Alyssa was estatic to see him. She would never admit it though.  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:02 pm
Kai's brown eyes suddenly went wide when he heard that familiar voice. His heart skipped a beat and he quickly turned around on the stool, facing Alyssa now. A large grin spread across the healer's face as he slowly nodded, "Thanks, love..." His eyes started wandering over the girl's body and his face turned a light shade of red. The boy looked off to the side and coughed slightly, "Did you...dress up...just for me?...Because...I'm not that important...And only strange people dress up to go to a lounge..." Kai started to finger one of the buttons of his shirt, causing it to almost undo itself and release his shirt...But he stopped that from happening. The healer's hands quickly went down and rested on his lap, his sparkling earth-colored eyes wandering back up to the vampress' body. His voice was quiet, "Umm...How...have you been...Alyssa?..." Kai didn't know why the girl dressed up just for him...He never really understood the girl's mind...And he probably never would...  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:12 pm
Kuro walked into the lounge quietly and went to the jungle chill room.He found a nice sofa to sit in and sank into it."Life is hell right now..."He said sleepily.Why didn't I sleep last night?He asked himself.If you remember...Kira interjected from inside his head.You had to stay up all night with Amaya.

Yeah yeah....It was worth it though...Kuro shot back simply.Maybe the arcade will help me out...Get my blood flowing...He thought.He walked into the arcade and decided to play DDR since it was the most active arcade game in the room.He took the tutorial part first to warm up.He then started the game on a fast tempo song.  

Shinygami

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:12 pm
"I'm going to dinner Kai. I stopped by here cause I knew you were waiting for me." Alyssa replied casually, the smirk on her face growing with anticipation. She saw his eyes caressing her body and knew he wanted another little...trip from her.

Only problem with Alyssa was she had more time for pleasure and lust than a full fledged commitment. Alyssa decided she would need to get Kai to believe she was really into their relationship so she could get what she wanted. These thoughts made Alyssa queasy so she quickly threw them from her mind like small bags of garbage.

"See..after our thing in the cove I felt gross and decided to come and change. While changing, your presence grew immensley so I knew you were here. I also decided to go to dinner while I was changing. So don't flatter yourself love." Alyssa's voice was normal sarcastic and hurtful, but the last bit was obviously filled with a joking sense that Alyssa never usually had within herself. She smirked some and ran her right hand down the left side of his face gently, letting her long black nails grazing his flesh delicately.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:20 pm
Kyle just walked in to the Student Lounge. He saw a girl and boy. " Hey, I'm new here. Is this spot taken?" He asked with a smile.He put is hand threw is soft dark brown hair, still smiling. He looked from the boy to the girl and smile once again." Also meet Sky. He is my winged, minature wolf. Sky say Hi to them." Kyle said with an expression of " I almost forgot!" Sky flew over to Kyle's new friends and made a happy remark when Kyle smiled at him and gave him " The Look."  

WoAh_DuDe

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:22 pm
Kai's eyes slowly wandered down to the floor and his reaction to Alyssa's touch was little to none. He didn't hear the joking nature of the girl's comment since she never seemed to joke with him. His voice was quiet and sorrowful, "Oh...Ok...I'll...let you go then...So you can go to dinner..." The healer turned around on the stool slowly and crossed his arms over the countertop. He didn't know why he felt bad about not being the center of attention of Alyssa...He always hated being the focus of anything...But somehow...Kai was feeling depressed about the vampress' comment...Maybe it was the coldness of it...Or maybe...The healer actually wanted to be paid attention to for once...Whatever it was...It hurt him...badly...

((hehehe...sorry about ignoring your post right now dude ^_^ I'll post to yours next time, ok? ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:31 pm
Alyssa blinked in surprise at Kai's reaction and scratched her soft scalp for a moment to figure out what she had done wrong. It never occured to Alyssa that Kai never got the sarcastic remark and that he could have been hurt by that. "Kai..I was joking." Alyssa said quietly; this was the first thing that popped into her brain as something to say.

"Are you okay...?"Alyssa ran a hand down his back sensually, stepping closer to him till their bodies were within inches of one another. Alyssa wasn't really good at apologizing for things, so she did the only thing she was really good at;seducing someone.

However, her apology was cut short by an obvious new guy trying to make friends. Her burgundy eyes narrowed as he talked; she didn't want to talk to anyone besides Kai right now. "Oh..how nice." She replied cooly, grasping hold of Kai's arm and leading him away from the kid named Kyle. Alyssa's grip didn't loosen till they were out of sight from Kyla and everyone else. "Now...as I was saying...are you alright?"  

Raine_Falls

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:32 pm
Kuro walked out of the arcade sweating from the DDR game.I wonder if their drink machines have anything to sate my thirst...He thought.He walked into the jungle chill room and took off his black coat putting it on a rack.He folded his black and white angelic wings to his body and walked into the snack bar.

"Whaaaat!"Kuro shouted upon discovering they had no blood."Not even transfusion blood?!!"He shouted angrily.Calm down...Kira said inside his head.But you know we will die if we don't drink at least once each month!Kuro sent back angrily."Damn...This is a dry campus..."He muttered angrily.He walked back into the chill room and sat down trying to calm himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Kyle notived that he was clearly not wanted here. So he left with a look on hi face saying," Oh well I shouldn't inturupt their love afair...Let's go Sky." Kyle said while Sky whimpered sadly. " Well this is still a pretty big school so i should find someone to help me learn more about it." Thought Kyle as he left with Sky, thinking about how it was at home with his friend Jessie and Brad.  

WoAh_DuDe

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:44 pm
Kai glanced at the Kyle boy and his pet wolf. He waved slightly and said quietly, "I'll...talk to you later, Kyle...Ok?..." The healer looked at Alyssa curiously and he faked a smile. He hid the sadness in his voice and slowly nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine." Kai had always been good at hiding his true emotions, even if they were killing him inside. The boy was also careful to not think of anything about the vampress because he knew that she could read his mind. Kai quickly looked off to the side and kept his mind silent, "So why did you pull me away from there? I wanted to really stay in there and talk to that new guy..." The healer pouted slightly and frowned, his brown eyes glancing back into the main area where the other people were.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Rain walk his way into the dorm area. He looked around. "This place is huge..." He said looking back to Kai. "Hey you coming there kido?" He said with a smile on his face. He then turned and looked around. 'Hmmm what to do what to do?' he thought to himself. Just then his stomach began to make noises. "Hehehe... Guess I need some food then..." He said looking over and around for a place to eat.  

NeoEnvy

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:46 am
Alyssa folded her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes with an irritated smile. "Oh sorry. I don't mean to keep you to myself. Go ahead Kai and have fun." She snapped shifting all her weight onto her right side, Alyssa's deep burgundy eyes penetrated Kai like a knife; she knew he was hurt. Though Kai's voice and mind were empty and revealing nothing to her, Alyssa had away of telling what a person was feeling. Especially when they were poor liars.

"I don't even know what I did to you and yet you act as if I stabbed you in the back." Alyssa didn't seem to care for Kai at this point, she was just taken aback and frustrated with Kai's sensitivity. Alyssa was used to men who took control not ones who did not seem to care; it was something Alyssa was used to and she hated change with a cruel passion.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games