Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okuto-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:15 pm
hello! all!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:07 pm
welcome okuto  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Litchi Litchi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:24 pm
xd Hi,I'm Meghan749,but please,call me Meghan or what ever nicknames you got.Sometimes i'm hyper other times i'm tired.

I'm from the USA,IL by the way  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:46 pm
'Ello, Meghan, enjoy your service in Byako ^^  

Angelic King Raziel

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:01 pm
I send you greetings humons. I was invited here by a good friend of mine. I hope that this place will help fulfill my RPing needs. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:23 pm
Welcome, bio-form. I'm sure our fine guild can acomodate  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:03 am
Hello I am Samsora  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:44 am
kon'nichi wa-i'm dreamer-jasae invited me-nice to be here 3nodding  

chocomogette

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:44 am
welcome welcome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:36 pm
Yo! name's HasmatX, thank you deathstar175 for getting some of my ideas off the ground and inviting me here. 3nodding  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Uh oh, sounds like trouble to me... PERFECT! Welcome, adn enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:28 pm
I Will!  

HasmatX

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:29 pm
I'm Dani. I haven't been able to post right away because it's been storming and I've been without electricity and running water for about three days. It's still like that where I am, but I'm at a friend's house quite a ways away now.
Anyway, I like drawing, reading, and writing, although I haven't particularly enjoyed the latter due to a very, very sucky writer's block that's been biting me in the a** for over two years now. gonk Bye bye, stories. gonk gonk
I like orange. I also like playing unimportant, supporting characters, depth, line variation, bubbles, the way peoples' eyes get shiney when they're in very well-lit rooms and you can see tons of little specks in them, cats, teeth (especially mine), the color cerulean, little kids mispronouncing words, leaning back too far on chairs, fuzzy things ( heart ), warm socks, video games, bright colors, breezy skirts that are really long and sometimes sparkly, making people laugh, cheezy plastic light-up-toys, connecting very long sentances through the usage of commas, and tons of other things that you probably wouldn't want to read about anyway.
I don't like jicks who think that because they can punctuate they're the next Messiah, the misuse of homophones, intolerance unless it's against someone who isn't really a person (*coughjapanophilesneedtodiecough*), sticky things, having to pee really bad, tendons, needles, horses, some dogs, poison, high school sports, people who create false realities because their lives aren't interesting, japanophiles, anyone who fits very well into a high school stereotype, people who think that their lives only fit in one facet, people whose lives actually do fit in one facet, meanness, smelly things, and characters who have to be the best at something for no reason, among other things that you probably also wouldn't read.
I'm really picky about the RPs I get into (forum RPs happen to be among the rather extreme things in the unlike list that you probably wouldn't have read). I believe that it is the TM/DM's job to be descriptive, and everyone else should just follow their lead in order to enable harmonious play. As such, when I create an RP, the rules follow along those lines and many people disagree with them. My favorite styles of RP are emote (such as RP fighting on BYOND)and verbal. I'm just typing now because I like the clicky noises that the keyboard makes. biggrin

So... hello! Hopefully I'll be struck with something grand to shoot out to the main board soon. If not, you'll hear from me sometime tomarrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:46 am
Hiya! I go by a lot of names, but Deo will do just fine for now. ^_^

Thanks for the invite Sou Jara! Though I have no idea who you are... >_> I swear I have stalkers or something. Anyways, umm, what to talk about... Well, I can play a wide variety of characters depending on my mood, but you can almost be certain that all my male characters will be bi/homosexual, just so you all know. >_<

I like to rp a wide variety of genres and I think I'm rather open minded. Ask me, and I'll probably try anything.

Umm... oh, I warn you all ahead of time that sometimes I simply cannot spell. I'll confuse myself by questioning the logic behind the english language and I'll end up botching whatever I'm doing. sweatdrop

I think that's it! I look forward to enjoying this guild!  

Deoradhan

Telepdae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:06 am
.... Yeah, I was invited by the same person Deo.... kinda creepy, but... yeah, most people just call me "Dragon"...or tell me to shorten my name, but I tend to ignore those who do so...

Anyway, I'm always game for a random RP... I find them so refreshing after years of serious RPing... (In fact, I find it very hard lately to resist the urge to haul out a script in those RPs that are like that...) .... So expect references to everything from Fire Emblem to Physics and Chemistry when I'm around.

By the way... who IS Sou Jara...?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games