Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 pm
Brim nodded. "I thought you were keeping it a secret. I had noticed when we first met earlier today when you, and Eisti were bringing me food. It's a superb disguise, and you pull it off well. It's no surprise that most cannot see through it."
He said with a small nod. "And since I noticed when we first met your friend here had no way of telling me either. But I do have to say your name doesn't ring a bell I don't think I've heard of you."
Added Brim as he pointed at Goldor, and shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Ayatane rejoined with the others that had been waiting there for them. His usual smile on his face as he approched with the half sleeping Telaria in his arms.
Sorry it kept us. Miss Eisti's grandmother refused to come with us, saying that she would rather remain in the house and let her routine continue but encouraged us to go. Well then, shall we?
Ayatane ignored the venomus glares of Goldor. He looked over to Matheus and gave a nod. He had kept his word that Eisti would return to them safe.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:40 pm
((Thanks for the clarification Green as well thanks Lehi))

Jean looked as everyone had left, so she simply dispursed into a gas as she crept along the town as she finally made it towards the gallows, reforming underneath. The stench of death hung heavily in the air. She had to remember to look for a journal. She crept around as quitely as she could as she stepped on it looking down as she picked it up as she dusted it off with her hand. "Looks about right" she said silently as she began to walk off from the gallows.

((Is it still night? oh and if anyone wants to come as opposition, you're more than welcome))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:15 pm
((Yep, still night))

"Thank you. And since you don't recognize my name, I won't tell you what the warrent is based on exactly." Matheus murmered. "And I'm sorry Goldor for blaming you." she added with a small apologetic smile. Maybe she shouldn't have jumped to conclusions quite that fast.
Matheus brought her attention then to the three who had just arrived. She waisted little to no time to be at Eisti's side, "Are you alright Miss Eisti?" Matheus asked. She relized that she may be upset, or something similar becasue her grandmother decided to be left alone rather then come to safty.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Jean looked at the journal as she tucked it into her cloak as the breeze picked up, she made her way down the lonely road thru Salem. "I dont know why everyone is worried" she stated to herself. "it seems perfectly safe to me" she stated with a sigh. This felt like the one time she was at peace with herself. "One day, I dream of a land, that accepts everyone for who they are, despite of if their a witch, black, white, lovers of the same sex or whatever" she stated to herself, wondering if a place like that would ever be born from all of this nonsense in the world she was living in.

((A small reference to America, though to this day we have the same problems xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am
(Green, my char was talking to you but I guess you didnt see it, so where are you all heading so I can bring my character in?)  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 am
((well everyone headed to Goldor's house I believe, my character is in town, she went to go retrieve Brim's journal, so now she's walking through town all alone twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 am
(Well I guess I'll meet up with your character)

Rasiel saw that the women had left and either ignored him or didn't hear him but she was traveling with other so he didn't want to be a bother and decided to be on his way back into town. He went back down the dark road he came from hiding his unusual attire which was hidden good, he could since that there was another like him near by, it was as if he could tell the difference in their life source, which he could just didnt know it, and this was due to his Zaiphon magic.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 am
Jean continued to walk, though she did feel a little uncomfortable walking a lone. Her unique features being highlighted in the moon. Her thick lips from her african heritage and her hazel eyes glowing like lakes from her caucasian side. She took pride in her mixed herritage, but others did not. She hoped that one day not only people would except her for that but as well as being a witch, she hated hiding who she was...it was just as much as part of her just like her racial identity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
Rasiel started to walk towards this source wandering who it was, he never seen or meet so many witches and/or wizards in one day, he knew something was happening and he wanted to find out, this woman figure walking down the streets alone seem to be the source so he cautiously approached her making sure not to give off any missed signals.  

Celestin Selone

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 am
((Ack!! gonk So sorry Jones! No I didn't see it. crying Forgive me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 am
Max sighed he was at the entrance to the catacombs with his fellow Blessed members. At first he thought that this would be a good idea but now he was having second thoughts what if the Conflicted have there base down here? There could be a army of undead! if so Ayatane,Brim,and Eisti might be kicking the buckets hopefully,no that would not happen.Another thing that surprised him is that Brim saw right through Matheus' disguise, he always knew that Brim was smart but here he showed he was really smart, he is going to be a good ally he thought.  

maxmage7654

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 am
Telaria opened her eyes all the way when they approached the group. They seemed to be discussing something, but as to what, she did not know for they stopped speaking whenever Ayatane, Eisti, and herself drew near enough to hear. "Apparently Eisti was right. Her grandmother is a very stubborn lady." She happened to catch a glimpse of the rather sour expression on Goldor's face. "Don't look at him like that," she scolded Goldor folding her arms across her chest and narrowing her eyes at him. Not once had she ever seen Goldor smile. Even when she tried to get him to chuckle a bit, he still retained the same cold expression.

Eisti was relieved when they reached the group. To her the walk here seemed a lot longer than two miles. She looked at Matheus and nodded. "I'm fine," she said with a small smile. "I know that my grandmother will keep her promise and be there for me when I return. She's never broken a promise to me before." She looked towards the catacombs. "So this is what we have to go through," she said in a rather ominous whisper.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Goldor crossed his arms, and spoke out what was on his mind despite the fact it was obvious they didn't want to hear it. "Perhaps you would have gotten here faster if this fool you call Ayatane would have left you to carry your-self rather than do so him-self. We are not here to have fun Telaria. We have two lives at stake, and now is not the time to be enjoying our-selves."
He said in a cold tone of voice looking Telaria straight in the eyes. "Was Alice not your friend as-well? Or do you not care to mourn?"
Asked Goldor before he uncrossed his arms, and began to walk away. "Next time I'll leave you two behind."
With that final thing said Goldor walked with his back turned to the group as the guards were facing away, and dropped down into the catacombs.

~*~

Brim let out a soft sigh at the one-sided argument as Goldor had not given Ayatane, or Telaria the chance to defend them-selves verbally. He said what he wanted to say, and moved on. "It's hard to believe he's on our side seeing his attitude towards people one would think he was one of the others."
He said with another sigh.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm
Ayatane just quirked an eyebrow after Goldor finished his huff, his usual smile never left his face but a spark of something dangerous sturred, was strangled and then was burried beneith everything again.
Never you mind him, Telaria. It would have broken Alices heart to see you so distrough over her passing. There is a saying in Cygnar that our people cling to religiously: When we enter the world we cry, and everyone rejoices. When we leave this world we rejoice and everyone cries. Don't mourn death, celebrate life and memories that you have of those that pass. Tears, dispair, gnashing of teeth and wondering why will not bring back that which has gone. I learned that when my family was taken away from me. The best thing that one can do to honor a fallen loved one is to live your life with happiness and to the fullest. You can't do that when all you do is be depressed and weep.
Ayatane looked to Brim, a hint of amusement touched his face at the comment of Brim... Ayatane just thought that he had a red hot cactus forceibly inserted up his rectum and blaimed the whole world for putting it up there.
Well, don't let his... attitude, get the better of you. I don't know why he's like that but I'm sure that it isn't to do with us. So if he gets pushy just smile and aggitate him further. Is everyone ready? If you need a few more minutes to catch your breath then by all means. Its been a stressful day for everyone. But the less time we spend here the better.
Ayatane looked over at Eisit in paticular, he was use to long distance travel but he wasn't sure about her, and she already walked two miles there and back so if she was tired then he would understand, and he was trained to never leave anyone behind. He set his pace with the slowest. It was something that his Father taught him long ago. Protect the man next to you, and he'll protect you in turn.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games