Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:15 pm
Gackt, running full speed coming from the training hall, halts right in front of the boys dorm lobby doors, spotting Rowan, Sora and another person. He jumps out of sigh.

"If I get caught, boy am I in trouble..."

He mumbles to himself, peeking into the lobby again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:16 pm
Sora was amazed by the tall man. He wore a suit almost identical to his, and for some reason, it helped to bring comfort to him, like he wasn't alone. Hearing the fact he'd receive new clothes, he quickly walked down the hall to his small room. He got in and turned around. Over on the desk was the note Gackt had left him, and sun still shined in his room. "Well this is it, my room."  

The Action Hank

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:28 pm
Rowan sat down in the lobby to wait for Antonio and Sora to finish. Leaning back in the sofa she looked around the room slowly.

Antonio walked into Sora's room and smiled a partial smile. "Now, in order to make you clothes, I need to know what kind of things you would like. Suits, jeans, t-shirts, what? Just tell me what you're looking for and the colors you favor, and I can do the rest."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:32 pm
Gackt slips into the lobby quietly, not makign any noise at all. He wlaks behins Rowan, passing by her. He goes to a hallway where a set of dorms were. He was releived that he wasn't getting caught, maybe his luck was good today.  

Kai L Nagase

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Sora thought about it for a moment. He had not seen any clothes beyond his monk uniform and his tuxedo. He looked down, not knowing what to make. "I--I don't know. I haven't had time to even think about clothes. How about you pick things for me. I like the button down s**t my suit has, if that helps?" he said, wondering what he could say that would help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:39 pm
Rowan's ears twitched, and just as Gackt got a couple steps into the hall, she spoke, "It's very hard to sneak by someone with a cat's hearing you know." Turning her head she looked at him. "Did you get enough rest last night?"

Antonio nodded, knowing exactly what Sora needed. "I'm going to need to take your measurements. If you would set your feet apart and put your arms out to either side for me please?" He pulled out a notebook, a pencil and a long measuring stip from a bag at his shoulder.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Gackt's spine shivers.

"Umm, yeah..."

He lies bewteen his teeth, turning around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:44 pm
Sora listened to Antonio, spreading his arms and legs out as he said. He smiled at the thought of being in new clothes, and hoping he'd look better than he already did. He could hear Rowan's voice down the hall as he stood there.  

The Action Hank

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:48 pm
Hearing the hesitation, Rowan looks carefully at Gackt. Seeing the slight darkness under his eyes from lack of sleep and the reddish tinge to the whites she knows he probably didn't sleep at all. Shaking her head, she shoos him away with a flick of her hand.

Antonio takes height measurements, as well as length of all the seams he'll need, writing the measurements down in his book. The man is fast and efficient, getting everything he would need written down quickly. "Alright, that's all for measurements. Now, what are three of your favorite colors?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:54 pm
Sora thought to himself his favorite colors. "Well, I like my suit colors, white and black, and our uniform color, blue, that was pretty. So black, white, and blue?" he said, in a voice, wondering if he made a good decision in colors. As he thought, he looked at him and gasped. "I have no way to pay you sir." he said in disappointment.  

The Action Hank

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:55 pm
He looks at her, now telling the truth.

"I dissobayed the both of you. I went back to the training hall and tained until I dropped. I just want to go back to my country and help them win their war. I want to become stronger than anyone can. I know you are angry with me, but I ask for your forgiveness."

He bowed his head, a tear rolling down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:59 pm
Rowan shook her head again. "Gackt, if you don't rest you'll push your body so hard it will shut down on you. Instead of becoming stronger than anyone else, you will become weak. I want you to know, though, that I won't be friends with someone who refuses to care for themselves. I refuse having to worry about someone constantly because they won't worry about their well being."

Antonio nodded, writing down the color choices. Closing his book he smiled again at Sora. "Miss Ravenwing said she will be taking care of it," he said before he turned and walked out the bedroom door and to the lobby.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:02 pm
Gackt kneels down, bowing his head.

"I am sorry for the way I ackted. I will listen to you, no matter what my heart wishes for. I will follow your instructions as told."

He speaks in a worried tone, as if he were scared of losing a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:07 pm
Rowan nods to Gackt. "Go get some rest, you definately look as though you need it." Seeing Antonio come out of Sora's room she stands up and walks to him. After exchanging a few words, the tall man leaves the dormatories and Rowan returns to the couch to wait for Sora.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:07 pm
Sora came back, following Mr. Antonio. He was a very nice man, and was very tall. Taller than his friend back at the monestary. As he walked back, he thought to himself of Rowans last name, Ravenwing. It had a dark abiance about it. But he thought little of it and entered the room, seeing Gackt on his knees crying and Rowan looking stern. "Is he okay?! Did he get hurt? What happened?" he asked, worried for Gackt.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games