Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:28 pm
She found the silence unnerving as she stood there. "You look tired," she said finally, knowing he probably hadn't slept, like his sister, since he'd gotten here. "Why... don't you go get some sleep?" she suggested. She looked into the room and gazed at Kei and Kaori, both sleeping peacefully. I wonder... if they saw me too?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:37 pm
Kai nodded slightly, but didn't move. "What about yourself? Don't you need some?" he asked, watching her steadily. He saw her glance at Kaori and Kei and frowned slightly, making a guess at her thoughts. "She's been asleep since I came here," he said, 'here' being Kaori's room. His eyes flicked around the room, slowly taking in the details.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:40 pm
She shook her head. "I went to sleep... that's where I was before I came into the forest looking for you guys," she said softly, watching Kai. "Do you even know what room you're in?" she teased, wondering if he'd been in his room at all yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 pm
Kai paused, thinking for a moment if he did or not. Finally he laughed awkwardly at himself. "Actually... no, I don't." He shrugged. "I was thinking of spending the night here." He glanced around, eyes settling on the small desk and chair. "I'd be fine right there, since I don't really want to leave her alone..." He glanced again at Kaori, specifically at her right eye.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:51 pm
She looked to where she guessed he was talking about. "A chair and desk..?" she asked softly. "I know you don't want to leave her alone, but still..." she trailed off, thinking if there was anything she could do. "If you want, I have something in my room that may make your night a little more... comfortable?" she said, unsure if he found a desk and chair comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:53 pm
Kai studied the desk for a moment and then shrugged. "Ok..." he frowned, crossing his arms. "If it's not too much trouble." He stifled another yawn quickly with his hand, leaning against the nearest wall as he blinked to keep his eyes open. It had been a long day, and he was just feeling the effects it seemed. His tail flicked lazily behind him, every now and then hitting the wall with a soft thump.

[Edit-I've got to go. ><;; Sorry!]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:59 pm
"No trouble at all..." she smiled, "as long as you don't mind sleeping on a futon..." she trailed off. She remembered that she'd brought that along, having slept on it back on excavations, but she didn't need it anymore. She kept it anyway, just incase.

[[biii]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:42 am
Kai blinked, yawning again. "A futon?" he echoed uncertainly. What the hell was a futon? He stared at her, wondering what she was thinking to make her voice fade out. His tail cracked against the wall particularly hard and he jumped slightly, then grabbed it in his hand and glared at it, like it'd offended him. Then he sighed, yawned again, and closed his eyes, still standing and leaning against the wall.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:46 am
"Oh, a futon is like... a sleepingbag... but it's a bed..." she said, a little confused about how to explain it. "Well, I first met Sai in a place called Tokyo, so that's what they used to sleep on..." she trailed off again, still a little confused about how to explain it. She looked at his tail as he grabbed it, tilting her head to the side slightly, trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:40 am
Kai frowned, trying to picture it in his head. "Oh, ok..." he muttered, but didn't really understand at all. He turned away as he yawned yet again, honestly ready to pass out on the spot. But he blinked his eyes open again and watched her, trying to read her expression. Slowly he let his tail go and it dropped behind him, flicking softly.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 pm
Seeing him yawn again, she sighed. "I'd better go and get it," she said, turning. She stopped and looked at the door. whoops. Maybe i should fix that, she thought, placing her hand on the wall. The process happened again, repairing the door as she smiled at Kai. "I'll be right back..." she said, starting off towards the fourth floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:09 pm
Kai nodded with a brief smile as he leaned against the wall again. Why am I so tired? he thought to himself in irritation. His hands found his pockets and burried inside as he watched Meghan, eyes going in and out of focus. He did watch Meghan as she repaired the door though, still finding it very interesting. "Alright," he said as he nodded after her.

[Edit-Disappearing for thirty minutes. ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:00 pm
[[whoops. sorry, i disappeared myself xD]]
Meghan hurried to her room and walked into her closet, looking through it. Finally, at the back, she found the bundle of cloth. "There you are," she laughed, picking it up. She hurried out the door, the bundle in her hands, until she came back to Kaori's room. "See..?" she laughed; the bundle was covering her face.

[[haha. you can imagine a futon right there... ><]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Kai had turned to watch Kaori again, who was still sleeping soundly. He frowned, then walked over and slowly pulled up the covers and spread them over her. Then he straightened and returned to his original place by the door. He opened his closed eyes as Meghan drew near, able to tell by her scent, and watched as she entered the room again. He blinked and then laughed quietly to himself. "Where's Meghan?" he asked, teasing since she couldn't be seen clearly.

[Haha, no problem. =P]

Krazy Kaori

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games