Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm
"So sadly true.."

"FINE!" He snapped, before glaring at the two watching them. "Next time though. My time's up.."

"Ohh..?" Kagu perked up at the last statement.

((...I lol'd at their conversation biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 pm
"Oh, uh...Before you go, what exactly is your name? Can't just call you 'annoying carnivore' all the time..."

"Oh like you could do anything anyway..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm
"The girl passes out everytime he's finished.." Kagu snapped, getting up.

"...Shax..." He grunted, before he began standing up straight. "Payback, stupid little runt.." He grumbled to no one in particular, it seemed, before he disappeared and Hael took his place up where his chest would have been, who was beginning to fall back down to the ground like a missile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm
"Speaking from experience, woman?"

Omazige then ran where she would fall and caught her before she hit the ground.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 pm
"Yes. Shax isn't easy to control. I finally got him broken in when she stole him." Kagu hissed. "We're wasting time. She's passed out, lets make our move." She snapped, before flying down to the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 pm
Omazige looked over at Kagu before slicing the air with his claymore, using one hand, in front of the Shifter, sending a sonic-boom right at her, sending her back into the cliff.

"...Didn't work, did it?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 pm
"Are you going to help me and get these two out of the way so Recht doesn't have to worry about them anymore or are you going to sit here and let me screw this up all on my own!?" Kagu snapped, glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm
"It's amusing watching you screw up: Continue." Astaroth said, waving her off before crossing his arms.

Omazige then fell back into the forest, finding a cave to hide Hael deeper in while staying near the entrance.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Kagu just continued to glare at him, before looking back at the area where the two were.. finding it empty.
"Oh! Oh how nice! While you were being useless, they ran off!!" She barked, throwing her arms up in disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm
"Well, use your power of being a woman and find where they are out of nowhere, using just a woman's Insane Chick Code of Ethics..."

((...I think I like Astaroth...))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm
((I'm not sure I like him.. Though I'll admit he's funny. Half the stuff he says I can relate to being true, other half either confuses me or irks me because that's not me, or at least, what I see.))

"...You're such a sexist b*****d..." Kagu growled, before changing shape into a Creeper and dropping down to the bottom of the forest, traveling around the area, looking for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 pm
"And you're just a useless woman." Astaroth scoffed, looking in another direction.

By now, Omazige had made the entrance to the cave look completely hidden using rocks and trees to cause the entrance to seemingly disappear...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Kagu gritted her teeth together. There was no sign of them what so ever, other than the gut feeling she had. People just didn't disappear. Like the humans. They were hiding, it was just a matter of finding out where. "Should have expected this though.." She grumbled. Only made sense the boy would learn how to hide, living amongst humans.

"I found nothing." She grumbled, appearing in front of Astaroth. "You wanna go look yourself, because I got nothing besides a gut feeling their still here."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Astaroth just scoffed again, walking away from the area, already giving up. He wasn't a seeker, he was a killer, nothing else.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 pm
"Maybe you should have helped me.." Kagu grumbled, following behind Astaroth.

An about an hour after coming back, Hael started finally coming through, groaning like usual. She looked around herself. It was moist.. cold.. and dark. Her first conclusion was she was in a cell of some sort. But the floor was to rough for that.
She sat up, flinching as her hand was suddenly on fire with pain. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out what was wrong with it. "God damn it.." She grumbled, giving up on trying to see.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games