Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Contests
Top Spanglish Designer --- Started!!! Ya comenzo!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be the Top??
  Hell! Yeah!!
  Umm... I'll Try..
View Results

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm
I didn't knew it was going to be that hard but the end is coming and we must eliminate all of you 'till we get to the best one.

I'm sad to announce that the person eliminated this week is: Prince Peppermint.

My sister is even telling me she won't ever be a judge in a competence like this again.

But we can also have happy stuff:

This week there's a tie between Ryiko and Orquidea Violeta for best place and they have both got 1.5k in their Spanglish Accounts.

The Mini-Contest winner is: Paradoxismminant.
Who just won: 1 Water Trident + 1 Chapeau Demonique.

Next week contest has also been added.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 am
I must admit I am very disappointed this week. I don't think it's fair that the budget was taken into consideration in judgement this week seeing as how the deadline for these was 2 weeks ago. Obviously things are going to change and if we would have been able to change our entries, this could have been fixed. I'm not saying this was the reason I was eliminated, but a few of the judges made me feel that way.

I also feel as though my entry this week was a bit misunderstood. I heard a lot of feedback saying the "dead orphan/drained victim" was a little too much, but this was the point. The name of the items shouldn't have any bearing on the visual concepts they portray. The victim was meant to be the ghost's human body that was cut from the right shoulder diagonally across his chest, hence the scar on the ghost's body. And about the halo, halos don't always mean innocence and being good. Halos are symbols of death or spirits which is exactly what this is.

I know there's nothing I can do about the judging but I just feel a bit upset as to how everything went down.

Anyways, congrats to the two winners this week. Awesome avvies. Best of luck with the new contest.

Nivens McTwisp

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 am
I'm so sorry about it, Prince. You are a great contender.

Estoy de acuerdo con Prince en lo respectivo a los excesos en el presupuesto. En mi opinión, en esta ocasión, el jurado debió pasar por alto ese detalle pues no dependió en absoluto de los concursantes. Sé que no es culpa del jurado, pero los precios del mercado se elvaron demasiado a raíz del evento de Halloween. Mi diseño estaba valuado en poco más de 500,000g y tras el evento superó los 600,000g.

Por lo demás estoy de acuerdo con las observaciones de las jueces, me hubiera gustado añadir algunos objetos que realzaran la presencia de mi diseño, pero los objetos de tipo demoniaco son demasiado costosos y no pude permitirme ese lujo, en todo caso es mi responsabilidad pues he sido yo quién decidió diseñar un demonio.

Muchas felicidades a las dos ganadoras de esta semana, en verdad me gustaron sus diseños, aunque en mi opinión las palmas se las ha llevado Violeta.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm
....Funny how these things always go...

Yay, I finally won something (heh heh).

Congrats to our two winners^^.

Aw, I'm sorry Prince...but hey, there's always next time^^!
...where and why, exactly, no one really knows...

Paradoxismminant

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 am
That's true! Congrats Paradox! I'm glad you won, it was an interesting proposal. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm
....Funny how these things always go...

Thank you^^ >//_//<
...where and why, exactly, no one really knows...

Paradoxismminant

Orquidea Violeta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm
Yay! I won! biggrin
Congrats Ryiko, you won too!

And congrats to Paradoxismminant too, for winning the mini-contest 3nodding

@Prince Peppermint: I really thought that you were going to win this week... I loved your avi and I liked the concept... Very original!

@Lord of the Dreams: Jeje... Gracias. sweatdrop Siempre me halagan tus comentarios
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 pm
De nada, sólo he dicho lo que pienso wink  

Lord of the Dreams

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 am
Orquidea Violeta
Yay! I won! biggrin
Congrats Ryiko, you won too!

Congrats to you as well for winning =D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Sorry for double post *gets shot*

Here is my entry for this weeks contest whee

Entry Form:
Username: Riyko
Model name: Lois
Design: Long live the Alien =D  

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Formulario:
Nombre de pantalla: Lord of the Dreams
Modelo: Joshua
Diseño:

User Image

Joshua se encontraba en su campamento espacial cuando su transporte llegó a recogerlo y, por supuesto, lo encontraron preparado para la ocasión. La atmósfera del planeta le ha obligado a conservar su casco y sus botas antigravedad Sin embargo, pudo ataviarse perfectamente para la ocasión. Los anfitriones de la fiesta le asignaron a una de las mujeres más bellas del planeta aunque Joshua sigue pensando que es algo pequeña para él.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 am
But Orquidea's entry is missing. confused  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Orquidea Violeta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 am
Formulario::
Nombre de pantalla: Orquidea Violeta
Modelo: Madison
Diseño: Extraño pretendiente

Lo siento, me confundí un poco porque había leído que el límite de entrega era el Sábado... No me fijé que era el 20 de Noviembre el límite, me quedé con la idea del sábado porque sólo leí Saturday... sweatdrop
Creo que Fresa se equivocó un poco en la fecha...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Genial, finalmente estamos completos. Buena suerte niñas, espero que no surjan más demoras. whee

Violeta: No te preocupes, a mí también me confudió un poco el reto semanal. Pero no podemos culpar a Fresa, ella estaba enferma en ese momento, en todo caso la persona que editó la entrada para publicar el nuevo reto se confudió.

Lord of the Dreams

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm
stressed Ups mi error.  
Contests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items