Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm
((gah...short post I know, but idk what else to do until I get caught up))

Zephyr took the portal to the asteroid site, stepping out once again into the sunlight. "Glad you guys waited on me," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:36 pm
"Ok now just touch the stone helios. Zephyr I think we need your hand as well." Daphne said softly, pointing to the rock. "I got stuck to it and Dulceri killed those fish... wonder isn't it?" She giggled and watched the rest.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 pm
(What do you mean I don't see any ghost posting..then again maybe I missed it)

Rygor stepped through his portal and appeared near Helios and Nephilis. "Thankfully that worked it would have sucked had I appeared somewhere else" He said. He smiled "Now if I could get that work everytime" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 pm
(Geez its like a war in the Crew Forum)

Hal slowly undressed behind a tree and began to dress up with the Uniform from Shale. This time he made the sleeves more of his liking. as he slowly stood up with a bandana on his forehead. "Alright.. Time to leave to Shale" as Hal slowly opened a rift in space and it shown Shale on the other side.  

Miluion Feredir

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm
Kenji was roaming around Shale, and passed by the Shale resident. He didn't bother stopping by knowing Dulceri is way out by Tenshu looking at the asteriod that crashed. He took a bite of his apple. He was trying to think of what to do but came up with nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm
Zephyr looked over at Daphne. "What? You want me to put my hand on the asteroid?" she said with a raised eyebrow. "Alright, but I'm getting close to you so that if I get stuck I can kick you," she chuckled. She did as Daphne asked and hesitantly placed her hand on the stone.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image
Chyuta looked at the boy before him, he didn't know what was going on with the boy but still showed no emotion on his face as the boy fell, he walked back int o the palace kinda quickly for even though he showed no emotion on his face at the moment didn't mean he was heartless or careless. He came back out a moment later handing the boy an appl, the boy seemed to be two years younger than himself so it was only natural that he would want to help the boy. "Who are you? and are you alright?" He didnt have the slightest clue to any of the answer of the qestions he just asked nor have he seen this kid before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm
His head still hurted like crazy and he could barely see anything in front of him but he could still hear and feel. He heard footsteps walking away from where he was. Then he heard the same footsteps coming back. He looked up and saw him handing him an apple. He took it, his arm shaking from the pain and bit it. As soon as he bit the apple he felt his strengh regaining. The apple didn't make the pain go away but he could endure it better when he eats apples. He never knew why though. He stood up. "My name is Tempest Rave. And yes I'm ok, at least he didn't come out." he said muttering the last part to himself. His head still hurted and he stumbled while standing.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm
Helios scratched his head as Daphne suggested he touch the asteroid. "Okay.." he stated as he walked over towards it, feeling the heat radiating from it.

Amiea looked at the young guy as she walked over to him, providing a cool breeze to sweep over Tenshu. She looked over to Chyuta and smiled. "I'm Amiea Evermore" she stated. "I'm here to help relieve Tenshu for the day" she stated as she stood up seeing that he was tending to the other child.

Shatara returned outside looking at Chyuta and RAve. "Are you alright" she asked him, feeling the mental confilcit in his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 pm
"Wait..." Nephilis and Dulceri both noticed that each side of the asteroid was now lit and it flashed in a rainbow like pattern. Another wave was emitted knocking everyone over and another wave was emitted that blew away the ridge over looking the bay.

"Oh...crap. I think we should run... or something..."

"No wait!" Dulceri notices that the reaction had stopped and something else began. Hundreds of rock shards began to snap off and hover above them all. More than hundreds and hundreds of shards broke off leaving just four pieces of a different color. The others blasted off in diverse directions, but not back into space where it came from. Dulceri looked the four stones before them and his jaw just hung there as if not conncted at all. "Wow. Now that was a rock..." He crawls over to the blue one and takes it, saying afterward,"I call the brown one!"

"And I the light blue one. You guys can have the red and green ones. I think the Prime Leaders should keep an eye on these for safety, or at least a memoir of our friendship.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm
Daphne looked over Dulceri's shoulder and smiled, kissing his cheek. "It's beautiful. It really is. What are these things?" She asked, standing and looking at Nephilis who usually knew what he was talking about most of the time. "They are beautiful... really they are." She kneeled down next to her boyfriend once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm
(I'm going to bed guys. I'll be on if I can tomorrow. as well Don't go too far..some of us have to read you know.....)  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm
As Helios stood up and dusting himself off, he looked into the distance. "We came here for colored glass?" he stated a little irritated. He then snatched the red one and looked at them. "What? Red is my favorite color" he stated with a laugh, looking at his friends. "So I guess it's safe that we can go back home" he stated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 pm
The destruction of the meteorite fascinated Charon. He looked at the tiny stones and said. " Agreed the Prime ministers should be the ones to hold the stones " He said getting a strange vibe from each of the stones. A smile spread across his face like he had seen something like this before. He looked at the young Prime Ministers and said. " If only we could keep our state of blissful ignorance. " He said softly to himself.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image
Chyuta looked at Tempest as he was to stand up and seemingly look beter just by eating the apple, he didnt know exactly what happened but he decided not to worry about it, but then once Tempest said the words 'he' didn't come out' Chyuta got a little confused, though soon caught on. "You mean someone is living inside your body?" He asked, the only he had caught on is because he had heard of people being possed but only in stories and him still being a kid despite how mature he was kinda believed in them. He then heard the voice of Amiea and turned to her, his eyes still shut as he was to look at her. "I'm Chyuta Tenshu." He replied introducing himself, he was taught to use his manners and if he didn't he would be punished by his teachers in his next training session, so how they always knew everything he did. "Relieve Tenshu of what?" He asked as he bathed in the breeze. " You manipulate weather don't you?" He asked bluntly, he just had to find out, he never knew a weather elementalist and thought he was the only one.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games