Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 am
KazElli
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi infuriated with the fact that the attack was directed at her she pulled out both her katana's and one tangled the strings of Zetsumi while one was pointed at Alice's neck.

"LOGGY!" Mai said giggling as the chain with kunai went straight through the log then she twisted her body making the chain whiplash into the chakra strings entangling them then she grabbed the other end of the long chain tossing it at Alice to tie her up.

"You attacked the wrong twin." The two said in unison but Mai was in a kinder tone and giglled compared to Yumi's dark tone.

((alice sorry for not going on a long bunch of posts like last time but WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVOCK'S PLACE!!! ))

((ACK!!! Please tell me how was it... he tells all sorts of crazy stories about his house, and Ive never been there... In any of his houses... be it in tay tay or the one near centerpoint... crying Bubbles...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 am
Kazu sighed and said "Brother, Do you think Sir Zeramaru still remembers us?"
Kai stepped out of the body and replied "Honestly, I havent the slightest clue..."
Kazu looked at the people there, especially the ones that seemed to be sparing "Brother, You want to have some fun??? GAHAHAGAHA"
Kai looked iritated and said "Be my guest, you go in, Ill watch..."  

RaiTenguOni

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

Ryugán realized that he was disturbing the ninja but, he ignored the fact."No one wants to know....I was just making sure i had your name right." Ryugán said as a small smirk spread across his face. He was intersted in meeting new ninja because he thought one day, if he was in any kind of trouble a allied ninja that recognised would help.He then extended his hand out so Kai could shake it."Im Ryugán Kaguya"

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

Kai looked at the male's hand and immediately focused on a boulder stationed at the bottom of the falls. He performed a handsign and with it, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. The boulder was left in his place near Ryugan. "Sorry dude, not a people person." He whispered to himself as he headed back into town.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 am
Gai KOu started to yell "Come on im not going anywhere dont leave me with these two, they are crazy,no offense"Gai Kou still couldnt move  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:18 am
Blood came to the falls and said "Where is Zeramaru?" he then looked at Alice and the twins and asked "you guys sparing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:30 am
User Image
Hachi stayed a good five feet behind blood.
He wasn't to sure what was going on so he thought it best to just out of sight.

hid-behind-the-mask

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan's face was turned towards the piece of paper he was holding, as though he could read it through the blindfold. What people may not notice was that he was gently brushing his finger over the words, feeling for the indents and reading it through touch, like braille. Ok, so he had to fight someone stronger than himself and he had to lose. That sucked big time, why did he have to lose? Oh well, not that he could argue with it anyway. Quan heaved a silent sigh of disappointment as he walked casually into the waterfalls again, looking around and finally raising his finger and pointed at Blood. He chose that guy because he felt that none of the others are good enough to win against him, and that old man with the puppets was...well, too strong. Blood might be strong enough to win against him...maybe.

((Yes Blood, I finally posted lol))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Actually I'm done sparing." Yumi said moving towards Alice a bit threatening her with the katana then she twisted her right hand back into its sheath.

"I would let you go but I dont know how to take that thing off." She said in a more light tone than usual then she poked his forehead. "Yuno WAS Zeramaru's assassin his only goal in our squad was to make sure they die tell me why he let you live." she said in a harsher tone as she was about to stab him with the left hand katana but stopped a few centimeters from Gai's chest.

"Me too." Mai said gigling as she walked and picked up every weapon she threw. She waddled around like a drunk picking everything up.

"ROCKY!" She said lifting a fist sized rock with glee then she frowned. "Not my rock." She said almost crying as she tossed it at the direction of blood, she was not really looking at where she threw it.

"Pebbles!" she said digging out a handful then she threw it at the direction of Yumi again she did not bother to look where she was throwing them.

Yumi saw it and slashed at the pebbles deflecting most while some were chopped in half. "Watch were you are throwing! Any more I will hit you!"

Yumi then resumed to aiming the katana at Gai.

((Well it was fun. More mortal kombat, Bad puns... Havock went into the room with ice cream and said "Lets cool off." After Raiden's fatality he said "Well that was SHOCKING" AB and Stalk hated one particular one... "Opun the door."

Well We also played soul calibur 4 and guess what... Stalk likes to use the Damned force choke then slash combo which is unfair... Who knew havock just liked to ring people out. none of us actually died more like he kept poking us out.

Not gonna kill you just bluffing))  

KazElli

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

The clone looked at Kai and Smirked."I understand"It said while still maintaining a smirk.The clone then poofed into a thin cloud of smoke.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 pm
((Of all the F-ing puns why opun the door.... That was one we used in grade 5 for Pete's sake... LOL, is there such a thing as a good pun? Well havock did say the puns iritated AB and Yuno, but not You and AC))

Blood looked at Quan with curiosity and started thinking "Hhhmmm... whats up with the pointing huh?" He then started walking towards Quan when the rock flew towards him, he caught it with his hand and decided not to crush it and said "Twins of Despair and Utter Happiness.... Please look when you throw" He was then beside Quan and said "You want something?" Blood smiled at the little Blindfolded kid  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan smiled to himself when he felt Blood walk towards him, his left hand reaching behind to his pouch, taking out a kunai. When Blood got close enough to him, Quan grinned and dashed forwards, his kunai twirling in his hand. First thing to do would be to make a direct and easy to counter attack, to get the message across. Hopefully.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 pm
Since Blood was beside Quan, he jumped backward to completely evade the attack and asked "Spar??? Who is you sensei that would allow you to spar with a jounin?" Blood asked this since usually the only ones sparing with a jounin are the jounin's students and not other students  

Bloodfang23

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image

Yuno

Yuno walked to the falls expecting to see Zeramaru but spots Yumi, mai and Gai.

"So if the entire squad is here... something is up" Yuno said as he walked towards Gai and picked up a leaf then placed it on his head. "Kid you still have a chuunin exam to pass." Yuno said then laughed.

His expression dramatically changed as he walked towards the twins. "Where's your father?"

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image

Sindenky came in and saw Gai handcuffed surrounded by ninja, "God damn it Gai. I said not to let anything like this happen." He said with a frown.

User Image

Sindenky

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"He did not do anything Fenrir just asked me to watch him." Yumi said as she pointed the katana away from Gai.
"Yeah something is up." Yumi said in her dark tone as she held the katana in her usual stance aimed at Yuno.

"Oki Me watch the rocks." Mai said hopping onto a pile of rocks and smiling. "Dad just went to do something."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff