Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((.....WTF? And blood why are you gonna die?))

((You havent seen the horrors when havock gets mad in real life...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 pm
((Hmm...well that probably means you shouldn't be around havock when he's mad in real life. lol

At least now I can resume Fenrir's daily life of hunting Zeramaru down. If he crosses the line and tries to take a cloud shinobi's life then I'm sure Kazuo won't have a problem with labeling him an outlaw again. He went mad sooner than I thought, but I guess that just means I have to speed things up.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:24 pm
((LOL... but fenrir wont be mad if Zeramaru kills Blood or would he?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm
((Fenrir might use that as an excuse to banish Zeramaru again, but since Blood has pretty much been Zeramaru's minion this whole time I doubt he'll be shedding any tears. It's kinda like if Orochimaru killed that guy with the glasses. Yeah its a shame, but if you didn't want that to happen you shouldn't have followed the evil, old crazy guy who tries to kill everybody close to him.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 pm
((LOL... Well logic behind that was... all of Blood's sensei died/went missing so Blood no longer has anything to cling too ^_^ Its not like he wanted to follow a crazy man... plus it was an agreement havock and I had in RL))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm
((Looks like that agreement is about to bite you in the a** to me. lol))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 pm
((Well... Fenrir Zeramaru needs to cool his head... I'm headed for the gates can I help you in battle? Zeramaru aint mad at you he just mad at another bunch of people and since he does not want to harm anyone he likes he wont attack a cloud gennin...

But he still needs to let off some steam before he changes back.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am
((Arent you at least gonna apologize to me?))  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 am
(( I am but not now. I'll go over to your place I actually feel really disgusted on how I acted and well got you a gift. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am
((lol it kinda sucks missing something like this cuz you had to go christmas shopping))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am
havockboy
((Well... Fenrir Zeramaru needs to cool his head... I'm headed for the gates can I help you in battle? Zeramaru aint mad at you he just mad at another bunch of people and since he does not want to harm anyone he likes he wont attack a cloud gennin...

((Sure. I've decided to go ahead and kill Jake. The sooner that gets done, the sooner I can return to training. I just want you to make sure you don't destroy his sharingan transplant or his heart. Even if I have no real use for them I can at least study them to better prepare myself against other sharingan techniques. Other than that have at him.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am
((Actually I can still teach you but the Yonbi is more Cruel than Zeramaru. But as a thinker the yonbi is still waiting for all his pieces to be set I wont attack just yet))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am
Fenrir Graveheart
havockboy

((Sure. I've decided to go ahead and kill Jake. The sooner that gets done, the sooner I can return to training. I just want you to make sure you don't destroy his sharingan transplant or his heart. Even if I have no real use for them I can at least study them to better prepare myself against other sharingan techniques. Other than that have at him.))

((he had sharingan? Aww... sure I'll do it. Dang so close to eternal yet so far. Well you have nothing against me devouring anything else? Well actually I can still poison him, I could use something similar to viper venom and DIGEST him, his arms and legs...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 am
((more cruel? lol is he gona kill me if i do something wrong?))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am
((Yay... havock is pretty much calm... But the yonbi aint...))

Blood came to the forest to see if he could calm Zeramaru down  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces